Soft Merge Question Thread

• Example I have 10 cities Get 10 city transfer packages No expiration date

It is irrelevant how many cities you have.

The items do not expire.

Do you think that accounts blocked in the lobby sistem will be unlock , before servers merge?

For ex. a friend wants give me an account for server X , but he can't because of "Lobbys sistem", the account is blocked .

I really don't understand that question, sorry.

Once an account is connected to a lobby, you can not remove it.

The merge does not change that. Does that answer your question?

pcmIK.jpg

Am Anfang wurde das Universum erschaffen.

Das machte viele Leute sehr wütend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen.

• Once an account is connected to a lobby, you can not remove it.

You can't fix that? (schedule in the future)

EX. If you have two account in X Server, you can give one to someone.

This sistem does'nt allow exchanges or cessions of accounts . It's all blocked.

firma-el-darko-e-base-per-altre-RIVISTA.png

Kappa: Ministro B-RO

Kappa: Diplomatico D-A

Kappa: Generale KAPPA

Lambda: SHOCK

Charon: Ministro UnIKA

Ares: END

Ares: 9-1-1

Kappa: La Resistenza

Kaikias: Leader MAMMA

"Ho seminato e poi raccolto guai

ma questi non mi avranno morto mai"

• You can't fix that?

No, because it's not broken.

We don't support account exchanges in Ikariam, for quite a while now. The lobby didn't change that.

pcmIK.jpg

Das machte viele Leute sehr wütend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen.

• Hello,

It would be nice if the servers that are receivers could move their cities also for free.

So everyone would be in the same condition.

Not going to happen.

It is also not "fair for everyone" then because players on the target servers don't actually have to move away from their server.

Therefore they'd actually be getting more than the others if they'd also got moves for free.

pcmIK.jpg

• At least give the targeted players chance of free towns so they can move closer to their alliances instead of getting bully far away in map from merge players wich will relocate their towns in there.

vendon2-1.jpg

Alpha.com - GeneraL of Lost

Alpha.com - Leader of ViP

Pi.org GeneraL of BANE

Pangaia1 - Leader of CRAZY

• This is not up for discussion.

I responded to that question several times in this thread alone already.

The answer will not change just because you ask 3 more times, sorry.

As a matter of fact, if the merge script could actually guarantee you'll end up on the same type of islands you were on before the merge even the exodus server players wouldn't get the free moves.

The free moves are simply and merely to compensate for the very likely scenario of not ending up on the same type of islands after the merge. Nothing more, nothing less.

pcmIK.jpg

• You can't fix that?

No, because it's not broken.

We don't support account exchanges in Ikariam, for quite a while now. The lobby didn't change that.

You don't support account exchanges ok , but you still support account cessions.

A lot of players have two or more accounts in the same server and with the merge, you can risk losing one.

This lobby sistem is incomplete.

I hear that Ogame sistem lobby (very similar sistem) can allow cession of accounts

• This lobby sistem is incomplete.

No. The lobby for Ikariam is exactly as it was intended to be for Ikariam.

I hear that Ogame sistem lobby (very similar sistem) can allow cession of accounts

OGame is OGame.

Ikariam is Ikariam.

pcmIK.jpg

• I think it is a fair point. Last merge I got one account on the target server and one which had to merge. The account which had to merge had by far a harder time to find good spots than the account which was already on the server and for that reason had the right spots. Only thing is that if you made the wrong choices in the game early on, you don't get a chance to remake them like other players during a merge. But this is not something you can blame GF for.

What I would like to know; At first the plan was to put a limit of 1 account per player per server. Now multi's are allowed again (And I know the reasons). But is there any intern signs in GF that there will be special servers where multi's are not allowed? Or is removing the IP share system just the plan to remove as many multi's as possible (Or does this mean that multi's won't be allowed on the new servers)?

• Can my words be a suggestion? :)

OGame is OGame.

Ikariam is Ikariam.

=
    Ogame is managed better than ikariam ;)

• But is there any intern signs in GF that there will be special servers where multi's are not allowed?

No. That would mean different rules, different versions and we're not doing that.

Unfortunately I was overruled. If it had been up to me, we'd have stuck to the change and multis would be a thing of the past.

pcmIK.jpg

• @badidol

please tell the administration to extend the map especially in the international war server 355 islands of forge are not enough

It's not like there's a button you can press and it changes the map.

Those things would require a different game version.

Also: you can't just give everyone what they want. If everyone can have everything, where's the challenge?

So I don't think this is going to happen.

pcmIK.jpg

• @badidol

please tell the administration to extend the map especially in the international war server 355 islands of forge are not enough

It's not like there's a button you can press and it changes the map.

Those things would require a different game version.

Also: you can't just give everyone what they want. If everyone can have everything, where's the challenge?

So I don't think this is going to happen.

how much island in world ares 3

BVzIdVU.png

(player account)SaLeH YoUnIs(EN)(BR)

(player account)ڝڦڔ ڣڶڛطـﯧْـن(AE)

:saint:If you have a death wish, come close to me:saint:

Always keep in mind that you're not alone here and that behind every account there is a human being that does not want to be insulted or treated badly, just like you don't want to be treated that way.

8)(Alpha.AE)(Delta.AE)(Zelos.AE)(Ares.AE_soon.Ares EN).(Kerberos.BR)8)

My birth

IV/XII/MCMXCVI

• In game design, when talking about "game balance" in existing game structures, and when attempting to discern if if something is broken, one often looks for the "must have" game mechanic.

Clearly, I don't think we need to search very hard to find it here : )

And you're surprised people are concerned and upset?

• @Ancientking This is 2 time that target server are being not treated fairly and its not up to if i make a mistake at begining when i start created my account i was automatic thrown somewhere random in map but after i join an alliance im far away from my alliance mates ,we deserv as well and equal treatment from GF .

We dont deserv getting bullied daily somewhere at the end of map from an merge allliance i think u would prefer some free town moves if u was to an target server instead of getting bully the whole time from the whole alliances wich will come from other servers .

vendon2-1.jpg

Alpha.com - GeneraL of Lost

Alpha.com - Leader of ViP

Pi.org GeneraL of BANE

Pangaia1 - Leader of CRAZY

• This is 2 time that target server are being not treated fairly

How is this not fair? Target server doesn't have to move.

So there's nothing to compensate for, either.

Your definition of fair is "they get something and I don't" which is understandable, but simply wrong.

You don't need to move, you already have the spots you wanted. Yet you want to be given the same commodities that those who have to move servers and will most likely not be put back on the same type of islands they were on on their old servers. What you're talking about isn't fairness, it's jealousy.

My point still stands:

I will no longer reply to this. This has been sufficiently answered several times and no further gain is to be expected from prolonged repetition.

pcmIK.jpg