Soft Merge Question Thread

• Will there be any kind of Peace time? like its not fun to get on this server and all just jump you, ppl need some time to settel..

• Will there be any kind of Peace time? like its not fun to get on this server and all just jump you, ppl need some time to settel..

Screw the peace time. We have been settled for years. Some players are so "settled" they don't even know there is a merge happening. :D

-----------------------------------------------------

If it's a Game Forge game don't play it. :cursing:

Screw the peace time. We have been settled for years. Some players are so "settled" they don't even know there is a merge happening. :D

God, that was said very well.:D I could not write it better.:thumbup:

• Yes you dont care,;) but your not the one to move?, we dont know what so ever what will happen when we get to a new server:D

• Since we're talking about the English community here, what is the most selected server to merge into so far?

Many leaders in Poseidon UK are looking for the most selected server in order to achieve higher activity.

Zephyros - Leader of Alliance WAR

fa18f1b7daa54139763b89d1c8833217.jpg

• Then contact your GA/CoMa? How else you suggesting to solve the issue?

riiiiight, so that's suddenly my job... thanks you basically confirmed everything i have said as being true, and moreover, that there is ZERO communication by your guys and GF...

may as well email GF directly then.. since anyone saying anything in here is just wasting their time.

• may as well email GF directly then.. since anyone saying anything in here is just wasting their time.

I'd say your posts here is wasting time. While you are writing here all the complains, I would:

- open a ticket on US community ask why there is no info sent out

- contact BA/GA about the same questions

- contact your Community Manager

But yeah, complaining and whining feels better, right?

• Sorry if this has been asked before, but.... Can you have multiple accounts from the same lobby merge into the same server? I understand that you can still have up to 11 accounts on a server. I just wasn't sure if they all had to be a part of different lobbies/emails, or if you can have multiple accounts from multiple servers merge into alpha, for example.

Thanks.

• Sorry if this has been asked before, but.... Can you have multiple accounts from the same lobby merge into the same server? I understand that you can still have up to 11 accounts on a server. I just wasn't sure if they all had to be a part of different lobbies/emails, or if you can have multiple accounts from multiple servers merge into alpha, for example.

Thanks.

GameForge, Answer This please.
    Also, how to split accounts from one lobby in case of problems?

• Gameforge for once made the right decision to stop the madness of the multi accounts but has sadly chickened out.

The moment someone suggested they might sue for the ten Euro invested in the game and we are back to square one.

Hpw sad.

How stupid.

• Hi all,

we are still receiving details about the merge, and we are submitting your requests upper level and to the devs in order to have all the specific details. So please, be patient, thanks :)

-Spartan at the moment we have no idea where the players will move, even if there are some rumours about some specific servers. You can join Discord and discuss with other players

Lili  LegendaryKiller I just asked CoMa / Devs and yes, if you have an account A e.g. on s1-lv and B on s2-lv you can merge them both on ikariam UK on s1-en and have both accounts A and B on alpha UK.

Currently, it is not possible to move game accounts from a lobby to another one. E.g. if you - user X - have a game account A and a game account B on the same lobby X, you can't move game account B on the lobby Y of user Y.

Stay tuned

• I have one great question which no one seems to have thought.

According to GF you are NOT allowed to transfer to a server if your 'general points' are MORE than the 50th player on that server. Please answer me,during this merge, HOW is it possible to transfer an account (from a newer server) with more than 50M general points to also to a newer server with players having 1M general points max, but someone from the old ones can not? I do not understand how this is even close to 'fair' .

• I have one great question which no one seems to have thought.

According to GF you are NOT allowed to transfer to a server if your 'general points' are MORE than the 50th player on that server. Please answer me,during this merge, HOW is it possible to transfer an account (from a newer server) with more than 50M general points to also to a newer server with players having 1M general points max, but someone from the old ones can not? I do not understand how this is even close to 'fair' .

• Cancelling the top 50 rule seems grossly unfair on the small players on the target worlds...Everyone on Orpheus including the GO is on the top 50...Oh joy for big accounts from say Pi.

Another GF Homage to unfairness & total disregard for their players.

• Cancelling the top 50 rule seems grossly unfair on the small players on the target worlds...Everyone on Orpheus including the GO is on the top 50...Oh joy for big accounts from say Pi.

There is just no way to do FAIR merges.

Someone's always going to feel treated unfairly. It's either that or you'll have to make so many exceptions and make sure to take each and every one's special desires into account that you'll end up not merging at all since everyone need their own server to not be treated "unfairly".

There is no such thing as a "fair" merge.

The general idea of a merge is to reduce the amount of servers and therefore reduce the widespread distribution of players on a gazillion servers and rather create fewer but more active servers. That will always leave more than enough room for someone to feel mistreated. Can't be helped. Sorry.

pcmIK.jpg

Am Anfang wurde das Universum erschaffen.

Das machte viele Leute sehr wütend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen.