Soft Merge Question Thread

• You do understand that the whole point of the IP sharing system is to stop a player from supporting their main account with valid secondary accounts. Only VPN based account players can do that and they are not being removed.

You do understand that benefits form multi accounts can be gained also within the IP treaty system, right? Donating, placeholder spots on islands, wonder leeching, collecting pirate points for alliance etc.

Don't worry I am fully aware of the issues caused by multi-accounts, but going after the players that have followed the rules for many years does not 'fix' the issues caused by many of the game mechanics. All this does is provide justification to those players who have not been following the rules and instead create accounts via alternative methods.

• Will those of us with mutli accounts on the target servers, also have the option to move them to another server ? I have 2 accounts on beta, IF i wanted to move one of those to NY instead, will i have that chance, or are those of us on the target servers "stuck" there with this merger...?

Moving from the target servers is possible for ambrosia.

Wait.. let me get this straight here. You people are telling us that there will be no more multi's once the mergers are done, and that we will need to choose accounts to delete.. and yet, you're NOT going to give those of us with multi accounts on the target severs the option to move those accounts with the same options as everyone else ? that we will need to "pay" to move ??

what the hell ???

Sorry but that's just pure BS here.. IF you're going to tell us to "choose" which accounts to keep and which to delete, then you NEED to give us the same options as everyone else here. what is wrong with you people.. wow, just wow...

• EVERYONE

Ancientking has posted a link to the Finnish text and it seems that the text regarding the one ID change has been struck out. Please give the mods a chance to find out what is going on.

No Finnish is not the most widely used of languages, but it means someone is following an action request somewhere within the company.

• badidol Dear our CM why not giving chance to those who have more than 1 account in target servers to move to somewhere els for example in any EN server instead of Deleting their multi accounts in wich they worked so much on building them up and spending alot of money in ambrosia this would be better to the players that worked alot on building up their accounts

vendon2-1.jpg

Alpha.com - GeneraL of Lost

Alpha.com - Leader of ViP

Pi.org GeneraL of BANE

Pangaia1 - Leader of CRAZY

• I think GF may find themselves in legal hot water if they force players to delete accounts they have spent money on (through Ambrosia purchases)

p58j7mB.png

• inhibit the use of Generals banks of players staying in extended and repeated vacation mode with millions of generals scores.

That's a part of the game and if one person is playing each account - nothing against rules. You just cannot restrict the player how many general scores he is allowed to have or when to go in vacation mode.

Well, change the rules so that a player can not exit vacation mode and then re-enter it in minutes - set a minimum of say 72 hours as that would cause a large burn of gold on a unit bank and turn the bank into a nice target.

It is not as if you are not planning to make major rule changes.

if they apply that, I can melt 1mil of Generals in under 24h by using the bombing exploit against ships.
    And since it's an exploit you can never save your ships as long as they are in your own town.
    You'd be nulled with no chance of retaliation.

The ONLY way to survive it is using/abusing vacations.

Here is a vid of how it works and I've talked about it before but GF ignored me for months/years.

Patch the bombing explot.

• And once the ships are gone you can switch to sending wave attacks of troops that will do much the same to any army in the town. A limit on how quickly someone can go back in v-mode will kill banks for many reasons. Killing banks is a good thing and I say that as someone who uses one of my 'legal' mult-accounts as a unit bank. It has a general score of 220k, which is enough to allow our alliance to start the building process if we come under attack, once we start producing we have little need to mess about with banks. The top general score on our server is nearly 16M.

• And once the ships are gone you can switch to sending wave attacks of troops that will do much the same to any army in the town. A limit on how quickly someone can go back in v-mode will kill banks for many reasons. Killing banks is a good thing and I say that as someone who uses one of my 'legal' mult-accounts as a unit bank. It has a general score of 220k, which is enough to allow our alliance to start the building process if we come under attack, once we start producing we have little need to mess about with banks. The top general score on our server is nearly 16M.

But it won't affect banks only, it will evaporate any fleet from now on, like 10k-20k, nothing will save it if you have a time limit / Cool Down between vacations.

• But it won't affect banks only, it will evaporate any fleet from now on, like 10k-20k, nothing will save it if you have a time limit / Cool Down between vacations.

True, but the game was never designed to have active players maintaining large fleets and armies and any player that wishes to spend 99.9% of their time in V mode is not an active player. The defence against attack is being a member of a good, active alliance that will support you.

The justification for having one broken game feature should not be that it protects players against other broken features and instant repeat wave attacks have been broken for many years.

• No need to worry Multi accounts will remain the same here is a screenshot i took from pinky post

vendon2-1.jpg

Alpha.com - GeneraL of Lost

Alpha.com - Leader of ViP

Pi.org GeneraL of BANE

Pangaia1 - Leader of CRAZY

Edited once, last by Vend0N- ().

• if only i can use word im thinking of and not get a ban for it....... bec i have some really bad word in my mind....

some time ago..i think 2012 GF merge all danish servers into zeta.dk

alot of players have acc on all danish servers so to make us happy, GF transfer all acc into zeta..that was nice..

now GF tell us we have to choise with ones we wanna keep
    some danish players will have to delite acc who is really big..we are talking about +30mill acc
    bec they cant transfer all of there acc to EN

Does GF really belive players will keep playing the game and use money on it, when they are force to choise and delite like that ?
    really ???
    i belive most players who are force to choise and destroy old big and active acc will stop playing and choise to destroy all there acc.
    and im pretty sure it will not only be danish players who leave the game.

• I need 100% given correct answer for Latvian server players !

So it is only 1 account per server ? Or we can still play 11 accounts with ip sharing ? Because one Admin here says it will be 1 player - 1 server ! But now In Latvian forum, i get - that we still can play with 11 accounts ?! So CAN I GET ONE CORRECT FULLY AND TRULLY truth - answer ?

rsz-5e61b8b36d587d0a31d47e86c3f7ea35.png

N.O.T.O.R.I.O.U.S

• I need 100% given correct answer for Latvian server players !

So it is only 1 account per server ? Or we can still play 11 accounts with ip sharing ? Because one Admin here says it will be 1 player - 1 server ! But now In Latvian forum, i get - that we still can play with 11 accounts ?! So CAN I GET ONE CORRECT FULLY AND TRULLY truth - answer ?

Slow down. More info will come when correct admins have time to announce.:!:

"Multi accounts will be allowed but the function to link accounts will not be present ingame. Players will have to announce it through the support system."

• Well it's all getting jolly interesting

VPN clarification? lol

7 day cooldown on sales from BM post v mode would solve many problems

As for wave attacks by Air and Sea there are counter measures which I teach allies