Soft Merge Question Thread

• I got told by all these mods to file a ticket on my missing town and i did. a go could check it out in minutes with the tools game operators have but so far no response in 4 days. I think they just gave up on the game hoping everyone leaves. From illegal multis taking down beta to towns getting deleted and no more empty spots for paying customers to merge to I would like to see them prove me wrong because the last 2 years I have been 100% correct on everything I have posted.

They should hire me,i'll fix their code. The game was never meant to be played like this with people running 15 million gen scores so of course theres bugs. Every suggestion to fix this has been scrubbed by the mods here and the topic deleted. Maybe the mods like the cheating aspect but some of us dont.

If they Hire you, you'd pop a rollback from the very beginning and give Ambrosia fountain to every existing player and lower the mines to lv 50 max.
    Every registered player gets to have under GDPR ofc Photo taken and ID match to obtain one Security Number to create only one account with.
    Questions are, would you allow Pirates? And would you allow gold pillaging XD

• I got told by all these mods to file a ticket on my missing town and i did. a go could check it out in minutes with the tools game operators have but so far no response in 4 days. I think they just gave up on the game hoping everyone leaves. From illegal multis taking down beta to towns getting deleted and no more empty spots for paying customers to merge to I would like to see them prove me wrong because the last 2 years I have been 100% correct on everything I have posted.

They should hire me,i'll fix their code. The game was never meant to be played like this with people running 15 million gen scores so of course theres bugs. Every suggestion to fix this has been scrubbed by the mods here and the topic deleted. Maybe the mods like the cheating aspect but some of us dont.

If they Hire you, you'd pop a rollback from the very beginning and give Ambrosia fountain to every existing player and lower the mines to lv 50 max.
    Every registered player gets to have under GDPR ofc Photo taken and ID match to obtain one Security Number to create only one account with.
    Questions are, would you allow Pirates? And would you allow gold pillaging XD

No to gold pillaging and a cap on 80,000 gen scores. People want to start wars and fight then they would have to do it by skill...something none of the illegal multis have. The cheats run the game here now.

• They should hire me,i'll fix their code. The game was never meant to be played like this with people running 15 million gen scores so of course theres bugs. Every suggestion to fix this has been scrubbed by the mods here and the topic deleted. Maybe the mods like the cheating aspect but some of us dont.

Would you please repeat the kind of suggestion posted and was deleted by a mod? I remember that our job was helping players and answer their questions about the forum (Not the game) and censoring any kind of spam, insult, troll or offensive post that is against the clear rules of the forum. We don't delete suggestions even if they are repeated, we only close the thread in that case.

Mods don't like cheating and as an ikariam player before being Mod, I myself have been affected by the merge and submitted a ticket to the game support awaiting an answer without repeating myself in the forum as I have been playing ikariam for 13 years. Yes, that's right. I play since 2009 on different servers starting from alpha. These years were enough to tell me how suggestions are posted and how we report bugs or severe exploits.

So, as MOD now if you have something on a player who you think is not following the game rules, please report him to the GOs via the report button in game or by submitting a ticket in game support as reporting others isn't allowed in the forum publicly and that's why your posts may get censored sometimes.

I wish you understand now how things work. :)

• I got told by all these mods to file a ticket on my missing town and i did. a go could check it out in minutes with the tools game operators have but so far no response in 4 days.

Could you please stop lying? I personally replied to your ticked two days ago and YOU are the one who has not replied back yet.

Every suggestion to fix this has been scrubbed by the mods here and the topic deleted. Maybe the mods like the cheating aspect but some of us dont.

Most of your topics got closed because you don't like any criticism against your super-ideas.

• I got told by all these mods to file a ticket on my missing town and i did. a go could check it out in minutes with the tools game operators have but so far no response in 4 days.

Could you please stop lying? I personally replied to your ticked two days ago and YOU are the one who has not replied back yet.

Every suggestion to fix this has been scrubbed by the mods here and the topic deleted. Maybe the mods like the cheating aspect but some of us dont.

Most of your topics got closed because you don't like any criticism against your super-ideas.

No reply because you want me to change my email again. How many times do I have to change it? You read the ticket and that should be enough but i f i have to do this again then i

• You see - this is the exact reason also why your topics and posts nobody is taking seriously anymore and doesn't want to be involved in discussing them. You're blaming Gameforge and team about not doing things, but when it comes to you - want to be an exception.

You see,as i said before i had to change my e-mail just to get ahold of support. you read the ticket but refuse to do anything till i change it back to the one you dont recognize. No wonder the support system is so broke.

• Quote from The Crow

You see,as i said before i had to change my e-mail just to get ahold of support. you read the ticket but refuse to do anything till i change it back to the one you dont recognize. No wonder the support system is so broke.

There are more effective ways to talk to staff than this thread. I would suggest taking this conversation to the Ikariam discord channel. You can have a conversation directly with Staff there. ;)

Back on topic.

Are there still a lot of old inactive accounts that need to re-emerge before the graveyard process takes them to the grave, or have most of them already come through now?

viZb6W5.png

Turmoil's in the air

Hold your breath be deadly calm

Make a final prayer

Don't forget what you have done

• You see - this is the exact reason also why your topics and posts nobody is taking seriously anymore and doesn't want to be involved in discussing them. You're blaming Gameforge and team about not doing things, but when it comes to you - want to be an exception.

You not being able to get your mails and accounts straight is nothing you can blame on us, let's get that straight right away.

And this discussion ends here. We will no longer tolerate you spreading false information while at the same time you can't even handle such a simple thing as contacting support from the mail account associated with the account in question.

End of discussion. Whether you like the processes in place or not, they are in place and have to be adhered to. It's not a matter for debate, it's a given.

pcmIK.jpg

Am Anfang wurde das Universum erschaffen.

Das machte viele Leute sehr wütend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen.

• Hello everyone,

The only reason for not closing this thread is giving a chance to every player here to ask questions related to the last merge since almost everyone is affected somehow by the process. However, anything related to reporting other players or sever game exploits (aka. cheating, unfair gameplay,...etc) on this thread won't be tolerated and the user who won't follow the right means after this post will be banned for a limited time according to his profile history.

Kind Regards and happy playing

Kikoguns
    EN Mod

• Hi,

I've open a ticket in 1st week of Jan and the only answer was "we know about this, no infos yet".

I didn't saw any posts about this bug so I want to raise it here also.

After merge I cannot find my account in lobby, after login I have only the option to make an new account, basically my account is lost or?

I've also provided proof with emails, can you give me/us an ETA when this problem with accounts lost will be solved?

Thank you!

• Hello

As I just mentioned, such issues are reported through support. The Forum isn't the place for complaining about tickets.

Forum rules are clear on that part.

Do not reports players or exploits in a public forum post.

For reporting players use the ingame reporting functions. For reporting forum users use the forum reporting functions.
    For reporting severe exploits please use our support system or write a private message to your responsible Community Manager.

• Best try reading this thread (see if anything may relate) including the latest announcement made here: UPDATED: Maintenance and Merge - 01.12 & 02.12

• Hello, already thank you to all the staff for the work already done and for proposing us a merger. I have a small question for the merger of the Ares3 servers. Will there be an honorary ranking for each country to show the rankings before the merge as it is customary on the old Ares servers ("War server ranking")?

Also, courage for solving the problems.

Kind regards,

• I keep wondering why a new war server isn't opening to move the 30 communities on it. We will all get rid of many problems.

There will be no ghost players. Everyone will take place on srv because there are no ghost players, and players on en203 will also have the opportunity to reposition themselves as strategically as possible.

We also get rid of the wave of accounts made to occupy places on the islands, which in my opinion I think are more than ghost accounts now.

This prolonged wait for the merger only replaces the ghost accounts with new accounts

giphy.gif

• I keep wondering why a new war server isn't opening to move the 30 communities on it. We will all get rid of many problems.

There will be no ghost players. Everyone will take place on srv because there are no ghost players, and players on en203 will also have the opportunity to reposition themselves as strategically as possible.

We also get rid of the wave of accounts made to occupy places on the islands, which in my opinion I think are more than ghost accounts now.

This prolonged wait for the merger only replaces the ghost accounts with new accounts

you think the ghost accounts wont merge too??

ASSINATURA-2023.png

• [mod]EDIT - post removed for being off topic - Kikoguns[/mod]

• Hello everyone,

The only reason for not closing this thread is giving a chance to every player here to ask questions related to the last merge since almost everyone is affected somehow by the process. However, anything related to reporting other players or sever game exploits (aka. cheating, unfair gameplay,...etc) on this thread won't be tolerated and the user who won't follow the right means after this post will be banned for a limited time according to his profile history.

Kind Regards and happy playing

What I'm about to say will be off-topic as well (sorry) but it's a good thing it's not closed.

Because "material that will work for me" may come out.

:whistling:

Resim.png