Soft Merge Question Thread

• why is that an advantage? the fact that you like playing like that doesn't make it the best way to play the game

Fighting without forge earns you double losses vs player with a forge. Poseidon grants you 2x ship speed, which translates in saved time, quicker waiving etc. Saying it doesn't give an advantage is simply not true. You can play however you seem fit, but those miracles are objectively essential if keeping efficiency in mind.

Regarding vacant spots on the islands - it took around 30 mins for some "merger in-line" to fill an empty spot on my island, so it's not always a matter of seconds. I would suggest, if possible, to ready some floaters and try to take important spots by yourself.

Anyways, this is not a "how I like to play" discussion thread, rather than merge issues threat. So not to be completely out of context, cheers to the GF team for solving issues, even if the response was a bit slower than expected :)

• The games so broke it's not even funny. With beta server now under total siege by illegals who are fulfilling their promise to "take the game down" it's totally unplayable and i give beta server a month before it's completely dead so remember they will then merge beta and this will repeat itself. After 14 years i can say i have never seen anything like this. GF or the GO's dont seem want to address this issue either so just a matter of time before everyone is (i). Anyone who thinks this game is meant to be a war game with dozens of accounts with a million gens each should give their head a shake because thats the biggest merge problem so far right now on beta.I I did not take the iranians serious when they said they would kill the game for everyone after a lot of them got banned for illegal multis but they are doing just that and it's not just an alliance thing, they are nailing everyone with the goal of shutting the game down period.

it was a good game,totally unplayable now.

[mod='Kikoguns']Warned for spam[/mod]

• why is that an advantage? the fact that you like playing like that doesn't make it the best way to play the game

Fighting without forge earns you double losses vs player with a forge. Poseidon grants you 2x ship speed, which translates in saved time, quicker waiving etc. Saying it doesn't give an advantage is simply not true. You can play however you seem fit, but those miracles are objectively essential if keeping efficiency in mind.

Regarding vacant spots on the islands - it took around 30 mins for some "merger in-line" to fill an empty spot on my island, so it's not always a matter of seconds. I would suggest, if possible, to ready some floaters and try to take important spots by yourself.

Anyways, this is not a "how I like to play" discussion thread, rather than merge issues threat. So not to be completely out of context, cheers to the GF team for solving issues, even if the response was a bit slower than expected :)

i was talking about having every town in close proximity

anyway you had a month to move everything before all the ghost appeared, its not like they moved in day 1

ASSINATURA-2023.png

• badidol

A word that everyone should say to you, thank you for your effort in answering all questions

👏👏👏👍👍👍👍

BVzIdVU.png

(player account)SaLeH YoUnIs(EN)(BR)

(player account)ڝڦڔ ڣڶڛطـﯧْـن(AE)

:saint:If you have a death wish, come close to me:saint:

Always keep in mind that you're not alone here and that behind every account there is a human being that does not want to be insulted or treated badly, just like you don't want to be treated that way.

8)(Alpha.AE)(Delta.AE)(Zelos.AE)(Ares.AE_soon.Ares EN).(Kerberos.BR)8)

My birth

IV/XII/MCMXCVI

• badidol

A word that everyone should say to you, thank you for your effort in answering all questions

👏👏👏👍👍👍👍

You're welcome.

I just wish some of the answers were happier, better ones :)

pcmIK.jpg

Am Anfang wurde das Universum erschaffen.

Das machte viele Leute sehr wütend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen.

• You work as you can and respond to the questions of the players in a beautiful and wonderful style I wish you beautiful and happy days

BVzIdVU.png

(player account)SaLeH YoUnIs(EN)(BR)

(player account)ڝڦڔ ڣڶڛطـﯧْـن(AE)

:saint:If you have a death wish, come close to me:saint:

Always keep in mind that you're not alone here and that behind every account there is a human being that does not want to be insulted or treated badly, just like you don't want to be treated that way.

8)(Alpha.AE)(Delta.AE)(Zelos.AE)(Ares.AE_soon.Ares EN).(Kerberos.BR)8)

My birth

IV/XII/MCMXCVI

• badidol

I'm sorry to report that account deletion is not fixed - at all... It might be better than it was but is is 100% for sure not fixed. I'm hunting on a spot on my island on one of the servers and cheking on all cities there dozens of times a day. There is a city there of an account that was not logged in for over a month. And instead of disappearing (it was inactive for over a month) - today it turned into something like this:

Nazwa: Miasto (15)

Tytuł:

Gracz: Kertoip

Sojusz: -

Punkty: 30,545

Mistrzowie budowy: 0

Naukowcy: 0

Generałowie: 0

Zapas złota: 0

and its on vacation. All points have beed set to 0 just like it looked like for accounts that were just transfered to the server after merger. So now what? Month of vacation, than week of lowering miracle faith, month of inactivity and what? Vacation again and spot permamently taken? Someone was palying on this account last year, this account comes from the server where I moved so it wasn't moved there from another server, at the end of 2021 person who it belongs to stopped lloging into it and at the begining of January account became inactive. I waited and waited and today I'm pissed - instad of disappearing it was auto-vacationed and will be over 2 more months now before next opportunity for it to disappear... Unless it will just go on auto-vacation again... There are more accounts that should be gone already in my opinion but I wasn't 100000% sure in other cases. For this one I am cause I've been observing it for so long... So nope - account deletion is not fixed... not even close enough ;/

EDIT: Yes - some accounts do disappear propperly - no idea why some disappear and some don't - nevertheles case above prooves issue still persists.

• looks like its banned

you may get lucky and its about to dissapear

ASSINATURA-2023.png

• Nope - its not banned - banned acount has this X icon on their cities - plus how could it get banned for no reason? Noone logged onto that account in over a month... Can't break any rules without playing... Also I'm observing couple of banned accounts too and waiting for them to disappear - my friends need their spots :)

• As said above - as long as there are still ghost accounts still in progress of transferring, the freed spots can be taken again in seconds.

If you notice some accounts to whom the graveyarding process does not work properly - please open a ticket in your community with some examples (servers + usernames), so that we can check then.

• Draxo

Place was not taken by different account - it is still taken by account in question. I read all posts here - I know about the issue you mention - and even though it infuriates I do not constantly complain about this because as writen above - it is how it is. But in this case account itself instead of disapearing just went into strange post-merger-like vacation mode. All its points beside RO are visible as 0 just like after merger. And problems are:
    - this account was not part of merger - its originally from that server

- it still occupies the spot instead of disappearing and bing replaced by differnt account

- is there any gurarantee that next time its supposed to disappear (in over 2 months mind you so it will take overal almost 4 months to get rid of it instead of a month and a week!) ?

So should I create ticket for that account? I think there are many more accounts in similar situation but only this one I'm sure of full history as I've been waiting for that spot all this time...

• Nope - its not banned - banned acount has this X icon on their cities - plus how could it get banned for no reason? Noone logged onto that account in over a month... Can't break any rules without playing... Also I'm observing couple of banned accounts too and waiting for them to disappear - my friends need their spots :)

if it is a ban with v-mode i think the X does not appear in the cities

i think someone from the team said that when they move the account to the graveyard is like in the merge

a duplicate appears in the graveyard and the original account gets banned and deleted after 7 days

but i dont know, too many ghost accounts

ASSINATURA-2023.png

if it is a ban with v-mode i think the X does not appear in the cities

i think someone from the team said that when they move the account to the graveyard is like in the merge

a duplicate appears in the graveyard and the original account gets banned and deleted after 7 days

but i dont know, too many ghost accounts

It gets an X if banned. I have a multi accounter on my island with an x on his town and i bet it never leaves. Ghosted accounts just get zeros for scores.

• If you notice some accounts to whom the graveyarding process does not work properly - please open a ticket in your community with some examples (servers + usernames), so that we can check then.

Did the ghosting got fixed? Because in EN Hydra ghosts are still in place.

uc?id=1Qoxan3Ir6EfokWLhAao_dGw6L6THGxKH

• Fortunately, only EN/US write on this thread, not all countries. ^^

Let me write a few examples (player criticism). :/

"No one cares."

"It is the most important problem of the game at the moment. Why and how the 1-month inactive account is still not deleted, it is incomprehensible. It affects the flow of the game extremely negatively."

"Servers are overflowing with inactive account. It's getting annoying now. Delete accounts now if they're going to be deleted."

"The problem is not that inactive accounts come, but that no inactive accounts are deleted. Create a new account and do not enter it again. Even if it is inactive, it is not deleted. The game is garbage."

"This game bug is not going to be fixed. Soon there will be no place left on any servers."

"We don't have a wine town, look at the reward. If you'd given a Steam Saw, everyone could benefit."

"Is it up to our imagination to predict when inactive accounts will be deleted? There are accounts with 60 points that have not been deleted for 50-60 days. Since there are 6-8 inactive accounts on the islands, we are also unable to develop mines. We are forced to donate. We can't establish a colony on the island we donated to. Due to the invasion of inactive accounts, we are also unable to establish colonies on nearby islands. We stayed with 4 towns, although we had the right to install an extra 3. Not by choice, but necessarily in this way (we build colonies for looting on an empty island. And it's full of inactive accounts. It comes to the same situation as our own island). How much longer do we have to wait? We said, "It's all right, it'll be all right." Again, the islands are the same way. We are waiting for an urgent solution from the authorities."

"We have been deprived of the much-anticipated news, and as players we are waiting for an explanation."

"We cannot establish new colonies due to inactive accounts around. We demand that they be deleted as soon as possible."

Probably out of anger, badidol would change his profile picture to this. :D

Resim.png