Soft Merge Question Thread

• The answer in this thread is that it'll show up in the inventory.

Do you remember where that was said? Im like 99.9% sure they said they'd use teh same "donation" bank they used on the first merger, not inventory resource packs.

Diplomat - Raging Kings [Beta]

• Looks like you might be right I found this: Soft Merge Question Thread

and the announcement page says it will be put in inventory but wont' be usable for anything but donations..

but I could have sworn someone said they would use teh virtual donations bank and have 2 weeks.. searching for stuff like that is difficult on this forum.

• The answer in this thread is that it'll show up in the inventory.

Do you remember where that was said? Im like 99.9% sure they said they'd use teh same "donation" bank they used on the first merger, not inventory resource packs.

From the posting Ikariam goes Soft Merge it states this

What happens to the resources I invested in island buildings like Helios Towers, mines and wonders on my original server?

• You will be reimbursed, and the resources will be put into your inventory.

Can I use those resources like normal packages?

• No. You can not redeem like normal packages. They can only be used to donate from

But I think some of the Board/Forum Admins have said somewhere that it will be the same system as before

Member of Honor alliance on Ny

Former leader of the UNDEAD alliance on Ny (transfer from Lambda)
    Former leader of the UNDEAD alliance on Lambda (R.I.P.)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Administrator/Bureaucrat of WikIkariam - the English language Ikariam wiki

• I just went on Discord and asked about this

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

• That would be my guess as well

• This is what the donation banks look like. This is from the test server.

You enter the amount or click max to choose your donation amount. Donations automatically pull from this bank until it's gone. The bank appears on every mine.

In this example, I'm down to 1,981,355 previous donations I can spend on upgrading my new island mines.

viZb6W5.png

Turmoil's in the air

Hold your breath be deadly calm

Make a final prayer

Don't forget what you have done

• Hello, newbie here.

I dont know where to ask so i just post here. Which server majority player will choose? I dont want to choose new server and end up most player go to alfa / beta / pi.

• Question about donations:

Example, my city was on island A and there I donated 1M to the sawmill, then I moved that city to island B and there I donated another 1M. When I move I will be reimbursed 1M or 2M to donate on the target server?

Ikariam since 04.09.2008

flag-ru.3325eb48.svg Delta - Vikings (-VS-) - TeAmo (TeAmo) - Pirates Of Horror (PoH) ==merge==> flag-ru.3325eb48.svg Alpha - Pirates Of Horror (PoH) - Pirate Crew (AFP)

nick ZVano

• Im pretty sure they will refund you based on "donations" score.. so my guess is you'll get your full donations on the entire server.

• Question about donations:

Example, my city was on island A and there I donated 1M to the sawmill, then I moved that city to island B and there I donated another 1M. When I move I will be reimbursed 1M or 2M to donate on the target server?

You will get full amount of donations -- Even though you switched Islands -- each Island has a record of each players donations

• My listing of server Xi (s15) was a typo mistake, it should have said Omikron (s14) as listed on the Gameforge listing of recipient servers

So my text is wrong too, right? ;(

I can not apparently read at all -- It should be s16 (Pi) not 14 nor 15

EN recipient servers are Alpha (s1), Beta (s2), Pi (s16), Zelos (s43), Zephyros (s44), Herakles (s45), Hydra (s46) and Orpheus (s47)

EN 1, 2, 16, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47

• In this example, I'm down to 1,981,355 previous donations I can spend on upgrading my new island mines.

Does anyone have similar picture for wonders?

You do not get reimbursement for donations to Wonders, construction of Buildings, training of Units nor building of Ships

Building, Units and Ships will move over with you in the Transfer to the new server

Wonders give a beneficial use or something of that nature

• My listing of server Xi (s15) was a typo mistake, it should have said Omikron (s14) as listed on the Gameforge listing of recipient servers

So my text is wrong too, right? ;(

Ok forget everything I have been replying about Server 14, 15 and even 16 because I totally read your posting wrong - You asked if server 14 or 15 on FRANCE and I went ENGLAND in my replies

per Badidols post

FR (France) recipient servers are Alpha (s1), Beta (s2), Gamma (s3), Xi (s14) and Orpheus (s47)
    On France forum they have same posting FR 1(Alpha), 2(Beta) , 3(Gamma) , 14 (Xi), 47(Orpheus )

Edited once, last by Morphias ().

• W.T.H!!! France has posting that on December 6 they are getting a new server

New Kerberos server

Settings:

• 25% faster training of troops and fleets
    • 10% faster commercial vessels
    • 50% more sulfur revenue

Server start: 06.12.2021 as usual for outing hours.

New servers on top of merger -- Gameforge what did I do to make you mad at me?!?!?!

• So far the following communities have postings for new servers on December 6, 2021:

AE will gain Herakles (s45)

BR will gain Hekabe (s55)

CZ will gain Kaikias (s36)

DE will gain Aeneas (s51)

EN will gain Kerberos (s49)

ES will gain Aeneas (s51)

FR will gain Kerberos (s49)

GR will gain Orpheus (s47)

HU will gain Pan (s39)

IL will gain Apollon (s25) (normally does not get a new server)

IT will gain Zelos (s43)

RU will gain Skiron (s41)

TR will gain Eurydike (s53)

The following communities normally get new servers, but as of this posting there was no forum posting to support the new servers:

PL will gain Hera (s50)

US will gain Zephyros (s44)

• You do not get reimbursement for donations to Wonders, construction of Buildings, training of Units nor building of Ships

Wonders give a beneficial use or something of that nature

Really?

What happens to the resources I invested in island buildings like Helios Towers, mines and wonders on my original server?

• You will be reimbursed, and the resources will be put into your inventory.

Ikariam since 04.09.2008

flag-ru.3325eb48.svg Delta - Vikings (-VS-) - TeAmo (TeAmo) - Pirates Of Horror (PoH) ==merge==> flag-ru.3325eb48.svg Alpha - Pirates Of Horror (PoH) - Pirate Crew (AFP)

nick ZVano

• Half of your posts are hard to read, the other half contains plainly wrong information.

I'd rather you didn't try to answer questions if your answers are all like this. Please refrain from posting wrong info, especially since it clearly shows that you didn't even read the FAQ, in which this question specifically is answered already.

pcmIK.jpg

Am Anfang wurde das Universum erschaffen.

Das machte viele Leute sehr wütend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen.