Target servers in the upcoming server merges

• I would also like to ask, what happens to the banned accounts? if you had 2 accounts connected to lobby and one of them is banned, since you will have to change server, what happens to the banned one when it's time for it to come online?

• I would also like to ask, what happens to the banned accounts? if you had 2 accounts connected to lobby and one of them is banned, since you will have to change server, what happens to the banned one when it's time for it to come online?

If you cannot choose a server because the account is banned, you will be randomly transferred to another server.

• Hi Psychotiger,

I must admit that I am impressed with your diplomatic ability - you being a moderator, and all.

People are legitimately upset.

And I'll merely note that gameforge allowed multi-accounting, and people have spent real-life money to purchase ambrosia.

I think most everyone can understand that gf now thinks allowing multi-accounting was a mistake.

But penalizing players who supported your game with ambrosia, while following the rules you set.... I think I can understand why people might just maybe be a bit upset.

Oh and just for the record - I've never multi-accounted. And I currently only have 1 account.

But anyway back to the thread topic - I would very much like to see fairness this time around. I hope gf hears us.

• Pick your highest point account to keep. select all the rest to delete, Because if you dont Gamefore will do it for you. This is not a secret Gameforge is not hiding whats going to happen. Just do what they are telling you to do and quit your soapbox.

Bold move cotton.. let's see if it pays off.

I can't speak for the rest of the world but from my view on the US servers Im not sure how much Pimp Slapping the player base will take and still be able to call it a player base.

Diplomat - Raging Kings [Beta]

• For clarification and confirmation :

if your server is mentioned as "remaining server" then the players will not have to move, correct ?

Thank you,

Gibon, from server 2

• That's my understanding yes.. those are the surviving servers.

I don't think they'll offer those players transfer to another server..

EX: alpha -> beta or ny

I think NY will make out better than alpha or beta as far as influx.. are there any old school sulfur forge servers left other than A/B?

Having to have 5 or 6 sulfur towns for unlimited forge bites the big one.. that stuff stacks up.. very little demand so profit is low for sale.

I'd almost consider moving from Beta to NY but I don't think I'd be given the option although I probably wouldn't anyway I don't' know anyone there.

• It's not going to affect me but if players are going to have to sacrifice some of their accounts, while they will get the resources back, to store those resources in their remaining account(s) they may need double storage or even more. How Ikariam solves this I leave to them.

• Last time they had a "virtual" bank where you could donate to the mills.. it could not be used for anything else.

I would think they'd reuse that system, because ya most people have donations many times what they would be able to store.

another option would be to use teh inventory system.. say you have 50million wood worth of donations.. you'd have say 50 1million wood packages

however I would suggest the "donation" bank is beter cause that ensures growth of the mills on the target host islands

the inventory package route would likely lead to much of it either being spent on something else or just saved.