The alliance RebelArchangels(ARCH) declares war on the alliance Black Legion (Black)

• The alliance RebelArchangels(ARCH) declares war on the alliance Black Legion (Black)

Reasons for declaring:

-They are the first alliance in Generals in the server, so we think we will have a nice and interesting war.

-We have a long history.

-We accept their challenges and don`t believe them wanting peace, since they keep attacking and raiding. So we need somehow to persuade them!!

Rules:

-Resources are also counted with 1:1 analogy in total losses.

-Only battle reports with over 300 generals or 15.000 total losses will be counted.

-The activation of the miracle of Colossus is strictly forbidden!
    Each activation of it will be counted as 600.000 total losses.

-Entering vacation mode in the middle of a land or sea battle, or in the occasion of an attack that has started from maximum 2 hours away, is forbidden.
    Breaking this rule will count as 500.000 total losses for every activation of the vacation mode.

Terms of ending the war:
    -After mutual decision from both alliances, if necessary.
    -If the difference in losses is too high and there is no point in continuing the war.

End of war will be the date the next server starts.

Winner will be the alliance with fewer losses by that time.

Let's welcome the new server with the old-fashioned way with an old-fashioned war!!

Be The Change

• Good luck in your war :D

Seems in EN, there are some more war declarations then in my country. Good old war declarations :thumbup:

But arent there any war declaration rules in EN? :D I mean, 50 looting resources are equal to 1 general point. :D

But nevertheless, good luck and much fun for both sides! :)

"Du glaubst zu schieben und du wirst geschoben." - Goethes Mephistopheles in "Faust"

-> "You believe youre leading but you are being led." - Goethe in "Faust" <-

"Verstecke deine Stärke und warte auf deine Zeit." - Deng Xiaoping

-> "Hide your strength and wait for your time." - Deng Xiaoping <-

katermitfluegel6cf7p.png katerorange4ackl.png katermitfluegel6cf7p.png

LEADER OF THE EUROPEAN IKARIAM UNION

• We do have rules, explained above. Resources are counted as 1:1 analogy with the losses which is the damage received. 1 general is 50 damage so yes, 50 looting resources.

Myrmidons accepted the war and we won, but sadly, Black are too afraid to fight and said they don't accept the official war...

Still, we are attacking and killing their generals and taking their resources.

We hope they will fight back and not v mode instantly or run at the spot.

We are trying to give life to a dying server, but I guess everyone wants to be bob the builder!!

Be The Change

• We do have rules, explained above. Resources are counted as 1:1 analogy with the losses which is the damage received. 1 general is 50 damage so yes, 50 looting resources.

Ahh k :D I misunderstood :D

Still, we are attacking and killing their generals and taking their resources.

Happy farm!

We are trying to give life to a dying server, but I guess everyone wants to be bob the builder!!

A well-known problem... :/

"Du glaubst zu schieben und du wirst geschoben." - Goethes Mephistopheles in "Faust"

• Sadly I will have to close the thread or even delete it because black do not accept the official war. Thats what they say. It is sad! I don`t remember a time when you could deny a war!!

Be The Change

• Sadly I will have to close the thread or even delete it because black do not accept the official war. Thats what they say. It is sad! I don`t remember a time when you could deny a war!!

Just embarass the enemy with good fighting reports ;)