What do I do when the ticketing system isn't working?

• Hello,

I created a ticket about a very urgent issue on the new server using the GameForge ticketing system. But my ticket hasn't been answered in 10+ days.

Everything else I tried to do:

• Created 2 more tickets to remind the GOs/SGOs/GAs/etc about the original ticket.
    • Posted on the walls of the SGO and GA of the new server to make sure they were notified.
    • Created a thread on this forum.

None of them seem to have helped, my tickets were posts were:

• Unanswered
    • Closed due to having to go through private information on a public forum
    • Closed since I should had used the ticketing instead of a forum (even though it is a post about the ticketing system)

I realize that in situations like these I'm supposed to use the ticketing system, but it doesn't look like it's working right now. So what am I supposed to do instead?

• Wait until someone replies to your ticket. In your case the cause of delay is that only GA or CoMa can check the data and provide a reply.

Thanks for the reply.

I've seen the ticket has been handled by a couple of different people, changes I've noticed (in that order)

1. This ticket is being handled by GameOperator.
    2. This ticket is being handled by Super-GameOperator.
    3. This ticket is being handled by Game Admin.
    4. This ticket is being handled by Super-GameOperator.
    5. This ticket is being handled by GameOperator.

So the ticket was definitely at some being handled by a GA and then it went back to an SGO, I don't ever recall seeing a CoMa (not sure what that is).

The ticket is currently being handed by a GO, how much longer do you think it would take until it gets reviewed and answered?

Is there any other way to solve this kind of issues, so I wouldn't have to wait that long?

This subject is somewhat urgent (obviously this is about a game, so it's urgent it game terms)

• Hello Nick

We understand your frustration, but as you explained yourself, your ticket is being handled by higher positions which means the team is taking it really seriously, so like Draxo said you only need to wait for a reply at the appropriate time.

Like I have mentioned to you before, discussing bans and tickets reported shouldn't be done here as this may reveal private information. (i.e. the info you provided about your ticket shouldn't be here in the forum). So I am closing this thread and hoping, you don't create a new one with the same matter.

Best Regards

Kikoguns
    EN Mod