New interface

• The new interface is hopeless on a tablet or phone, trying to scroll up and down using tiny little scroll bars, better as before drag and tap

• Hi Jonky

As a person who occasionally plays on their phone, I feel you.

This has always been the case since v 0.3.0. Gameforge stopped active development for Ikariam, so I'm afraid this won't change anytime soon either. The position of the company is that you are encouraged to use the mobile application.

Note that you currently posted this topic under loca[lisation] feedback (this is where people normally report translation mistakes).
    The English discussions section (Discussions and Feedback) would have been a better place.

I won't move it myself (unless you ask me), because as explained earlier, it is not likely Gameforge would change this anytime soon. Gameforge is prioritizing development of other games.

• GF do not support the mobile app , or mobile browser , since al lot of year ..

It sees to me since 2008 ...

This is an official info you can find samwhere in the forum....

firma-nuovo-forum.jpg

• GF do not support the mobile app , or mobile browser , since al lot of year ..

It sees to me since 2008 ...

This is an official info you can find samwhere in the forum....

V 0.3.0 was released in 2011 if I recall correctly. So the mobile app must be dating back from 2012. :)

Edit: 2009 apparently, with the app dating back to later than 2012 actually.

• so why has the interface just changed in the last 2 weeks, its hopeless, previously I could just drag around the screen, now I have to use some stupid little circle with arrows to get to my port and move supplies and tap on scroll bars to get anywhere, have I accidentally changed something to get this nightmare, I've actively been playing this game for about 15 years now and this is making want to pack it in.........or is that the idea??

• so why has the interface just changed in the last 2 weeks, its hopeless, previously I could just drag around the screen, now I have to use some stupid little circle with arrows to get to my port and move supplies and tap on scroll bars to get anywhere, have I accidentally changed something to get this nightmare, I've actively been playing this game for about 15 years now and this is making want to pack it in.........or is that the idea??

Play from the browser of your tablet or phone, it is much better.

The application is abandoned, does not work, is obsolete and full of errors.

• very strange as hence the thread, mine changed about 2 weeks ago

Since Ikariam was not designed to be played in mobile browsers and the design was not updated to today's standards, updates of mobile browsers can change the perception of Ikariam in the mobile browser. It happens quite regularly in software development that some used methods are considered to be obsolete and are removed from software in due time. That's when software using the old methods changes in appearance at best.

The app was usable from 2013 up to and including the upgrade to Android 8 (for iOS I don't know).

psFR7WM.png