SUPPORT

• Made a ticket in 27.03. got first answer 30.03. just a simple answer . They need some more information about me, then they could help me ... But they already understand the question , thats why i know they can help .

Replying the same day ... with the information needed . Got no answer till I just send another one . 13.04. write at the same ticket response, that this is not normal ... NICE . Do not even say, you have a lot of tickets to do ... just dont ! Get now reply on 23.04 !!!!

Okey, atleast got some answer, now saying they cant really help . But somehow, my teammate Got help on this question ... And i know they can do it too . I am buying and spending money, FOR THIS GAME, FOR GF, FOR HELP, that i cant really get . I want to make my account to another server, but i cant do it, because there is the same email adress already . That was the same problem for my teammate. So he needed to make empty lobby with new email adress, and accept it in GAMEFORGE . When its all done, they can place it to that one . THEY CAN .

Now its 30.04. FULL MONTH and more, no answer, no help . Thank you alll for the time you wasted while reading this .

• The people who look after the board are not necessarily the same folks as those who handle things within the game. So we may not be able to help you out here. The ticketing system is the way to go.

To give you a bit of insight in how the team is structured: tickets have deadlines for the internal team. If you create a ticket, it will by default be assigned to Game Operator-level. If they don't get back to you within 48 hours (or the ticket is immediately elevated), it will be levelled to a Super Game Operator (their direct lead). If they don't handle it within 48 hours (or the admin raises it directly to their level), it will be visible on Admin level only. If Admins are not handling a ticket within 48 hours, they get raised to the Community Manager (GF-staff).

If you believe something happened incorrectly (without going into the details of what you wrote), make sure it levels up to the direct supervisor of the person who handled it (GO -> SGO -> Admin -> CoMa). If you still find the final answer unsatisfactory, you can try to ask if it can be brought to the attention of the community manager.

Either way, nothing we can help you with here, so I'm closing this.

:closedthread: