Patch the bombing explot.

• The easiest way to fix a wave of bombers that target Rocket Ships only with Balloon carriers is to either:
    1 - Increase Balloons movement speed but make the first wave of balloons not able to attack in round one , preparations.
    2 - Increase the after battle reorganization in town after a bombing round to 30sec, 1min, so that the player can actually have a minute to move away from the shitstorm.
    3 - Increase the defense of Rocket ships in round 1, to tank all the damage from balloons and calculate it normally from round 2 and onward.

Seriously, so many years and Gameforge never fixed this mechanic? Can't you see how game-breaking it is?

• It's not a bug.

It's an exploit.

Open the dictionary and read well:

By all means it broke sea battles forever.

Oh or are you saying it's intended for me to remove 200 of your entire ship LANE in 60 seconds?

:)

Reduce round duration to 25sec then, 15min is too much! Apparently you can kill even more units with abusing this exploit than a whole 15 min normal battle!

• It's not a bug.

@Mea1

@badidol

@Draxo

No, seriously, you three and whoever knows how this game had worked for the past 10 years, explain how to defend against this exploit:

You can watch in 1080 btw

The Reorganization of the fleet is 0:27:!3 server time, you can see at least 16 waves of 1 Taran ship+ 6 bombing ships.
    @
    I show you how I still can do something with already existing fleet in the town, but in the moments of reorganization (Actually 15 seconds before that), my ships become stuck in a loop with absolutely no control over them.

This had happened on the bulgaria s6-bg.ikariam.gameforge.com server Zeta, but had also been tested on many other servers, including a fight where I watched 3800 Rocket Ships get annihilated. There is nothing the defender can do about it, it's been going on for YEARs and now you've been ignoring me for months?

Seriously Draxo? NOT A BUG? See and tell me What to do in such situation if it's not a bug then, I triple dare you to figure something out,
    The game was balanced before, now it's broken beyond repair, at least patch your exploits, GameForge or close the game if you have no interest in supporting it anymore.

• learn to play

-SPARTA- Mars Legion

ืขื•ื“ ืœื ื ืจืฉืžืชื ืœืคื•ืจื•ื? ื”ืฆื˜ืจืคื• ืœืงื”ื™ืœื” ืขื•ื“ ื”ื™ื•ื!

GF.png

ื”ืชืžื•ื ื” ื”ื™ื ื” ืœื—ื™ืฆื”, ืžื•ื‘ื™ืœื” ืœื”ืชื—ื‘ืจื•ืช ืฉืœ ื”ืคื•ืจื•ื.

ืœืคื•ืจื•ื, ืžืชื—ื‘ืจื™ื ืืš ื•ืจืง ื“ืจืš ื”ื›ืคืชื•ืจ ื”ื›ื—ื•ืœ ืฉื›ืชื•ื‘ ืขืœื™ื• GAMEFORGE Login.

ืžืชื—ื‘ืจื™ื ืœืคื•ืจื•ื, ืขื ืื•ืชื ื”ืคืจื˜ื™ื ืฉืœ ื”ืžืฉืชืžืฉ ืื™ืงืจื™ื.

ืงื™ืฉื•ืจ ืœืคื•ืจื•ื ืื™ืงืจื™ื ื™ืฉืจืืœ: IL

~ื‘ืžื™ื“ื” ื•ืžืฆื™ืงื™ื ืœื›ื ื‘ืฉืจืช ื›ืœืฉื”ื• ืคื ื• ืœืชืžื™ื›ื” ืฉืœ ื”ืžืฉื—ืง~