Corrupt Admins

• Hey

I would like to hear your opinions on a very sore subject for me.

My alliance and me are getting sh*t loads of false bans because the admin is related to the other alliance we are in war with.

The admin had banned me and a friend of mine for "using scripts" with absolutely no proof other than the timing of our actions didnt seem right to him even though we send proof we're innocent.

The comma is mostly not avalabe and we have no one to approach to. Our money goes to the toilet because of that.

Should we approach Germany with our receipts? Is there a better solution? The situation now is unberable.

Thanks for reading, if anyone is connected to someone with influance who can check our case let me know.

• Hiho,

Forum was never place for discussion about ban neither it will be place for discussion about ban and related issues. None of my admins and I'm sure it is same in other communities will ever try to hide ticket that is written for me as it would come with consequences, neither it is possible to hide ticket. Ticket written for me will for sure come to me and will for sure be answered. If you will like answer or not is completely different topic as it has nothing to do with personal feeling that you are molested by teamler but only and exclusively with hard proof and evidences we have. Link to support system is below and feel free to use it, this kind of topics have no place on forum.

SUPPORT

http://support.gameforge.com/index.php

Regards,

djakon, Community Manager

Imperare sibi maximum imperium est.