Discussing The_Godfathers battle reports

• Apparently, while he was banned for cheating, The_Godfodder forgot that he shouldn't leave his navy laying around.

Sea battle near sᴏᴜᴛʜᴇᴀsᴛ ᴀsɪᴀ

(31.07.2022 1:44:09)

mobius[Lost] from delta

vs

The_Godfather[S-P] from Ψ COSA NOSTRA Ψ

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ram-Ship.............................126(-54) - Ram-Ship.............................982(-18)

............................................. - Fire Ship...........................113(-139)

Steam Ram..............................90(-0) - Steam Ram.............................265(-0)

Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - .............................................

Rocket Ship............................48(-0) - .............................................

Tender.................................60(-0) - .............................................

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Military.................................-270 - Military...............................-951.8

Offensive points.......................2379.5 - Defence points............................675

Damage Received.........................13500 - Damage Received.........................47590

Damage Percent............................22% - Damage Percent............................78%

Winners: The_Godfather[S-P]

Losers: mobius[Lost]

Sea battle near sᴏᴜᴛʜᴇᴀsᴛ ᴀsɪᴀ

(31.07.2022 2:51:02)

mobius[Lost] from delta

vs

The_Godfather[S-P] from Ψ COSA NOSTRA Ψ

Ram-Ship.............................270(-90) - Ram-Ship.............................946(-36)

............................................. - Fire Ship............................10(-103)

Steam Ram.............................240(-0) - Steam Ram............................231(-34)

Mortar Ship............................84(-0) - .............................................

Diving Boat............................75(-0) - .............................................

Tender................................120(-0) - .............................................

Rocket Ship............................48(-0) - .............................................

Military.................................-450 - Military..............................-1634.6

Offensive points.......................4086.5 - Defence points...........................1125

Damage Received.........................22500 - Damage Received.........................81730

Damage Percent............................21% - Damage Percent............................79%

Winners: mobius[Lost]

Losers: The_Godfather[S-P]

The_Godfather[S-P]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

• HAHAHAHAA you left the battle as soon as damage was going in my favor and u still have mouth to speak here what the hell

vendon2-1.jpg

Alpha.com - GeneraL of Lost

Alpha.com - Leader of ViP

Pi.org GeneraL of BANE

Pangaia1 - Leader of CRAZY

• Sea battle near Dont attack

(02.08.2022 15:33:35)

BadManS[Lost] from Dont attack, Vend0N-[Lost] from Cellar Door, Dont attack

vs

The_Godfather[S-P] from Ψ MAFIA Ψ, Dont attack

Ram-Ship............................3888(-18) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-18)

Fire Ship...........................3295(-29) - Fire Ship..............................0(-65)

Mortar Ship..........................1026(-0) - .............................................

Steam Ram............................1169(-4) - Steam Ram...............................0(-4)

Diving Boat...........................904(-4) - Diving Boat.............................0(-4)

Paddle Speedboat.....................5898(-0) - .............................................

Balloon Carrier.......................673(-2) - Balloon Carrier.........................0(-2)

Tender................................490(-0) - .............................................

Rocket Ship...........................459(-0) - .............................................

Military...............................-502.6 - Military...............................-725.8

Offensive points.......................1814.5 - Defence points.........................1256.5

Damage Received.........................25130 - Damage Received.........................36290

Damage Percent............................40% - Damage Percent............................60%

Winners: Vend0N-[Lost]

14037 warships are being moved from Vend0N-[Lost] to Dont attack

3711 warships are being moved from Vend0N-[Lost] to Dont attack

18 units from BadManS[Lost] are defending the port of Dont attack

The miracle of The_Godfather[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (02.08.2022 15:18:35)

The miracle of Vend0N-[Lost] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (02.08.2022 15:18:35)

The miracle of BadManS[Lost] 'Hades` Holy Grove' is activated. (02.08.2022 15:18:35)

The miracle of BadManS[Lost] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (02.08.2022 15:19:04)

The miracle of Vend0N-[Lost] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (02.08.2022 15:19:27)

The miracle of BadManS[Lost] 'Colossus' is activated. (02.08.2022 15:28:26)

The miracle of The_Godfather[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (02.08.2022 15:29:12)

The miracle of BadManS[Lost] 'Hades` Holy Grove' is activated. (02.08.2022 15:33:35)

Vend0N-'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

The_Godfather[S-P]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

vendon2-1.jpg

Pi.org GeneraL of BANE

• The Godfather GIF - The Godfather Its Not Personal Its Strictly Business -  Discover & Share GIFs

unknown.png

unknown.png

Do not worry i dont take you personally because i know you are weak and afraid to fight me even that you know where i am since lake teleported one of his multis to my arena to leeach miracle just like you are doing atm .

If u have balls come and fight me dont avoid me and stop running everytime we meet .

Best Regards your nightmare

Vendon

vendon2-1.jpg

Pi.org GeneraL of BANE

• And as soon as i show up and go after him he run always

Battle for ᵍᵒᵈ S-P ᶠᵃᵗʰᵉʳ

(06.08.2022 0:22:32)

Vend0N-[Lost] from Poseidon 2

vs

sboden[S-P] from Beware the Phog, The_Godfather[S-P] from ᵍᵒᵈ S-P ᶠᵃᵗʰᵉʳ

............................................. - Slinger.................................0(-3)

............................................. - Spearman................................0(-4)

Gyrocopter...........................82(-168) - Gyrocopter............................92(-88)

............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-60)

Cook...................................80(-0) - Cook....................................1(-0)

............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)

Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) - .............................................

Swordsman.............................850(-0) - .............................................

Hoplite..............................831(-19) - .............................................

Ram....................................60(-0) - .............................................

Doctor.................................10(-0) - .............................................

Mortar.................................36(-0) - .............................................

Military...............................-446.6 - Military...............................-571.6

Offensive points.........................1429 - Defence points.........................1116.5

Damage Received.........................22330 - Damage Received.........................28580

Damage Percent............................43% - Damage Percent............................57%

Losers: sboden[S-P], The_Godfather[S-P]

The miracle of The_Godfather[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (05.08.2022 23:22:32)

The miracle of Vend0N-[Lost] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (05.08.2022 23:22:32)

The miracle of The_Godfather[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (05.08.2022 23:37:32)

The miracle of Vend0N-[Lost] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (05.08.2022 23:37:32)

The miracle of Vend0N-[Lost] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (05.08.2022 23:38:33)

The miracle of sboden[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (05.08.2022 23:38:40)

The miracle of The_Godfather[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (05.08.2022 23:52:32)

The miracle of The_Godfather[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 0:07:32)

The miracle of Vend0N-[Lost] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 0:07:32)

The miracle of sboden[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 0:07:32)

The miracle of The_Godfather[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 0:22:32)

The miracle of Vend0N-[Lost] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 0:22:32)

As the only thing left of The_Godfather[S-P]'s army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.

vendon2-1.jpg

Pi.org GeneraL of BANE

• 1.Im posting at the right place so do not worry about it

2.We dont care about u or any sp member but you are the one who is looking for attention if u wasnt looking for attention you wouldnt have open this personal thread at all .

3.You are not important to us at all but you run ur mouth alittle to much here and ingame everytime u meet me in battle field you run like alittle chicken .

4.You called me illiterate but why you msg me and want me to teach you how to wave and fight better in battles i really didnt want to post this and make you feel like an losser but u asked for it .

5.If someone want's to teach us about honor you will be the last one on the list you have just returned from an 90 day banned for cheating so plz shut up and dont talk to others about honor .

You know Very well that you used every chance possible to cheat ingame just to beat us do u remember The Black market bug wich lake did abuse really hard using his multi's

6.Everybody on alpha knows Who the liers on the server are,also the alliance you merge before deciding to fight us left SP after they discover the dark truth about lake wich u and King bruxe was hiding from them they left SP and created SHDW.

7.Im very fine and destroying you everyday also our Thread wich u called garbage is with alot beautifule Battle reports where they show how bad you are .

8.Also you speak about running arent you ashame at all you know very well what happen couple days ago when u did hit the white flag said you need to get out to play in your little garden just to avoid me beating ur ass and turning that battle in my advantage .

Sea battle near LAKE TOWN (GREEK TOWN)
    (01.08.2022 17:39:18)
    The_Godfather[S-P] from Polis
    vs
    Vend0N-[Lost] from Lakes Nightmare, RIP SgtDuke, LAKE TOWN (GREEK TOWN)
    Ram-Ship.............................146(-54) - Ram-Ship.............................212(-54)
    Fire Ship.............................12(-60) - Fire Ship............................13(-116)
    Steam Ram..............................71(-9) - Steam Ram..............................76(-7)
    Paddle Speedboat.......................60(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................100(-4)
    Balloon Carrier........................25(-6) - Balloon Carrier.........................4(-6)
    Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - Mortar Ship............................84(-0)
    Diving Boat............................42(-8) - Diving Boat............................46(-4)
    Tender.................................51(-0) - Tender.................................40(-0)
    ............................................ - Rocket Ship.............................5(-4)
    Military..............................-1187.6 - Military..............................-1543.6

Offensive points.........................3859 - Defence points...........................2969
    Damage Received.........................59380 - Damage Received.........................77180
    Damage Percent............................43% - Damage Percent............................57%

The_Godfather's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

9.Also you medition colossus thats bad because u remember very well the time u was traped from punky and you used colossus there just to escape from getting massacred from us you used colossus .

You call others who hit colossus on you a disgrace but you used Colossus = Dishonour Badge of Ikariam so that makes you an losser and disgrace too )

You medition advantage

BTW i won that battle wich u posted in damage as well :)

Sea battle near Dont attack

(02.08.2022 15:33:35)

BadManS[Lost] from Dont attack, Vend0N-[Lost] from Cellar Door, Dont attack

vs

The_Godfather[S-P] from Ψ MAFIA Ψ, Dont attack

Ram-Ship............................3888(-18) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-18)

Fire Ship...........................3295(-29) - Fire Ship..............................0(-65)

Mortar Ship..........................1026(-0) - .............................................

Steam Ram............................1169(-4) - Steam Ram...............................0(-4)

Diving Boat...........................904(-4) - Diving Boat.............................0(-4)

Paddle Speedboat.....................5898(-0) - .............................................

Balloon Carrier.......................673(-2) - Balloon Carrier.........................0(-2)

Tender................................490(-0) - .............................................

Rocket Ship...........................459(-0) - .............................................

Military...............................-502.6 - Military...............................-725.8

Offensive points.......................1814.5 - Defence points.........................1256.5

Damage Received.........................25130 - Damage Received.........................36290

Damage Percent............................40% - Damage Percent............................60%

Sorry about my english but i do not care :)

Cheers

VK

vendon2-1.jpg

Pi.org GeneraL of BANE

• Get yourself a LIFE mate, or keep increasing your +5600 hours CS : GO time play 8)8) (5600/24) whoaH seems like a pretty lifeless life form :*:*

AHAHAHAH what a weak comback little kid im at semi pro on csgo and PRO at ikariam if u want i can teach you but im really expensive little kid and i think you cant afford taking those lessons from me unless Your Daddy lake pays for them just like he pays for your Ambrosia in ikariam :P

vendon2-1.jpg

Pi.org GeneraL of BANE

• Interesting thing I just observed...

GF's alliance is at war with Lost...

Yet, he is poking at WLS... Which is at war with another alliance.

Is he hoping WLS will be too busy to respond, or is he hoping that this will consolidate the two wars?

UhPWCXc.jpgg

Truth is my weapon. Knowledge is my armor. Wisdom is my strategist. Love is my warrior...

Quote by Matshona Dhliwayo

"Why must you always chase after dragons?"

"Because they are the ones that have all the gold"

-Overheard conversation in a decrepit cantina

"Why do Dragons hoard gold?"

"Simply to flex on other sapient species"

-Overheard conversation between scholar's apprentices

RIP over 1,700 posts that I left behind on the old forums

• Get yourself a LIFE mate, or keep increasing your +5600 hours CS : GO time play 8)8) (5600/24) whoaH seems like a pretty lifeless life form :*:*

AHAHAHAH what a weak comback little kid im at semi pro on csgo and PRO at ikariam if u want i can teach you but im really expensive little kid and i think you cant afford taking those lessons from me unless Your Daddy lake pays for them just like he pays for your Ambrosia in ikariam :P

To assist Vendon (directed at others, that seem to be missing Vendon's point)... As we both know that he is not primarily an English speaker...

Vendon could teach you, but he'd have to charge you...

Just one problem...

The wise man learns from other's mistakes.

The average man learns from his own mistakes.

The fool learns nothing, and just keeps making one mistake after another.

You apparently still have not learned.

Battle for ᵍᵒᵈ S-P ᶠᵃᵗʰᵉʳ

(06.08.2022 0:22:32)

Vend0N-[Lost] from Poseidon 2

vs

sboden[S-P] from Beware the Phog, The_Godfather[S-P] from ᵍᵒᵈ S-P ᶠᵃᵗʰᵉʳ

............................................. - Slinger.................................0(-3)

............................................. - Spearman................................0(-4)

Gyrocopter...........................82(-168) - Gyrocopter............................92(-88)

............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-60)

Cook...................................80(-0) - Cook....................................1(-0)

............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)

Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) - .............................................

Swordsman.............................850(-0) - .............................................

Hoplite..............................831(-19) - .............................................

Ram....................................60(-0) - .............................................

Doctor.................................10(-0) - .............................................

Mortar.................................36(-0) - .............................................

Military...............................-446.6 - Military...............................-571.6

Offensive points.........................1429 - Defence points.........................1116.5

Damage Received.........................22330 - Damage Received.........................28580

Losers: sboden[S-P], The_Godfather[S-P]

The miracle of The_Godfather[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (05.08.2022 23:22:32)

The miracle of Vend0N-[Lost] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (05.08.2022 23:22:32)

The miracle of The_Godfather[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (05.08.2022 23:37:32)

The miracle of Vend0N-[Lost] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (05.08.2022 23:37:32)

The miracle of Vend0N-[Lost] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (05.08.2022 23:38:33)

The miracle of sboden[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (05.08.2022 23:38:40)

The miracle of The_Godfather[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (05.08.2022 23:52:32)

The miracle of The_Godfather[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 0:07:32)

The miracle of Vend0N-[Lost] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 0:07:32)

The miracle of sboden[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 0:07:32)

The miracle of The_Godfather[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 0:22:32)

The miracle of Vend0N-[Lost] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.08.2022 0:22:32)

As the only thing left of The_Godfather[S-P]'s army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.

UhPWCXc.jpgg

Truth is my weapon. Knowledge is my armor. Wisdom is my strategist. Love is my warrior...

• Who precisely do you perceive to be crying?

I'm making observations.

Both you and Vendon seem to be debating the status of a war and disagreeing about the status and results of combat exchanges.

That said, should anyone feel like crying...

UhPWCXc.jpgg

• And as we promised we are taking trash out of alpha server

Battle for Wine 3

(15.01.2023 18:40:22)

-ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] from Foxtrot, Polis, Shizzy[ViP] from Foxtrot, Polis

vs

Daredevil[S-P] from Wine 3

Sulfur Carabineer.....................336(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer....................14(-336)

............................................. - Spearman..............................0(-327)

Swordsman.........................1893(-1587) - Swordsman............................0(-2230)

Hoplite...........................2932(-2081) - Hoplite..............................0(-2377)

............................................. - Steam Giant.............................0(-3)

Gyrocopter..........................380(-192) - Gyrocopter...........................130(-80)

Balloon-Bombardier..................144(-176) - Balloon-Bombardier....................0(-335)

Mortar.................................60(-0) - Mortar................................0(-173)

Cook...................................90(-0) - Cook...................................30(-0)

Doctor.................................20(-0) - .............................................

Military..............................-6318.6 - Military.............................-15068.6

Offensive points......................37671.5 - Defence points........................15796.5

Damage Received........................315930 - Damage Received........................753430

Damage Percent............................29% - Damage Percent............................71%

Winners: Shizzy[ViP], -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP]

Losers: Daredevil[S-P]

The miracle of Daredevil[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (15.01.2023 16:25:22)

The miracle of Shizzy[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (15.01.2023 16:25:22)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (15.01.2023 16:25:22)

One of Shizzy[ViP]'s armies has been completely destroyed.

The miracle of Shizzy[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (15.01.2023 16:27:00)

The miracle of Daredevil[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (15.01.2023 16:40:22)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (15.01.2023 16:40:22)

The miracle of Shizzy[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (15.01.2023 16:48:45)

The miracle of Daredevil[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (15.01.2023 16:55:22)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (15.01.2023 16:55:22)

The miracle of Shizzy[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (15.01.2023 16:55:22)

The miracle of Daredevil[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (15.01.2023 17:10:22)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (15.01.2023 17:10:22)

The miracle of Shizzy[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (15.01.2023 17:20:17)

The miracle of Daredevil[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (15.01.2023 17:25:22)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (15.01.2023 17:25:22)

The miracle of Daredevil[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (15.01.2023 17:40:22)

The miracle of Shizzy[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (15.01.2023 17:40:22)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (15.01.2023 17:40:22)

The miracle of Daredevil[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (15.01.2023 17:55:22)

The miracle of Shizzy[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (15.01.2023 17:55:22)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (15.01.2023 17:55:22)

The miracle of Daredevil[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (15.01.2023 18:10:22)

The miracle of Shizzy[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (15.01.2023 18:10:22)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (15.01.2023 18:10:22)

The miracle of Daredevil[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (15.01.2023 18:25:22)

The miracle of Shizzy[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (15.01.2023 18:25:22)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (15.01.2023 18:25:22)

The miracle of Daredevil[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (15.01.2023 18:40:22)

The miracle of Shizzy[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (15.01.2023 18:40:22)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (15.01.2023 18:40:22)

As the only thing left of Daredevil[S-P]'s army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.

-ViP- Vend0N-'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Daredevil's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Sea battle near Wine 3

(15.01.2023 18:56:49)

Shizzy[ViP] from Foxtrot, FoRTuNa, -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] from Foxtrot, Wine 3, Polis

vs

Memar Bashi[S-P] from One Zone, Daredevil[S-P] from Wine 3, Wine 4, Wine 1, Sulfur 4

Ram-Ship............................700(-230) - Ram-Ship..............................0(-240)

Fire Ship..............................0(-89) - Fire Ship.............................0(-570)

Steam Ram............................240(-35) - Steam Ram.............................0(-100)

Rocket Ship............................80(-0) - Rocket Ship............................0(-50)

Tender.................................65(-0) - .............................................

Paddle Speedboat......................180(-0) - Paddle Speedboat........................0(-1)

Mortar Ship...........................126(-0) - .............................................

Diving Boat...........................100(-0) - .............................................

Balloon Carrier........................48(-0) - .............................................

Military..............................-2541.8 - Military..............................-8540.4

Offensive points........................21351 - Defence points.........................6354.5

Damage Received........................127090 - Damage Received........................427020

Damage Percent............................22% - Damage Percent............................78%

Winners: Shizzy[ViP], -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP]

Losers: Memar Bashi[S-P], Daredevil[S-P]

420 units from Shizzy[ViP] are blocking the port entrance to Wine 3

691 units from Shizzy[ViP] are blocking the port entrance to Wine 3

338 units from Shizzy[ViP] are blocking the port entrance to Wine 3

10 units from -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] are blocking the port entrance to Wine 3

The miracle of Daredevil[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (15.01.2023 16:41:49)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (15.01.2023 16:41:49)

The miracle of Shizzy[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (15.01.2023 16:41:49)

The miracle of Shizzy[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (15.01.2023 16:45:41)

The miracle of Daredevil[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (15.01.2023 16:56:49)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (15.01.2023 16:56:49)

Shizzy's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (15.01.2023 16:57:16)

The miracle of Daredevil[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (15.01.2023 17:11:49)

The miracle of Shizzy[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (15.01.2023 17:11:49)

The miracle of Daredevil[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (15.01.2023 17:26:49)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (15.01.2023 17:26:49)

The miracle of Shizzy[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (15.01.2023 17:26:49)

The miracle of Shizzy[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (15.01.2023 17:30:25)

The miracle of Daredevil[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (15.01.2023 17:31:29)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (15.01.2023 17:34:21)

The miracle of Daredevil[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (15.01.2023 17:56:49)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (15.01.2023 17:56:49)

The miracle of Shizzy[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (15.01.2023 17:56:49)

The miracle of Daredevil[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (15.01.2023 18:11:49)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (15.01.2023 18:11:49)

The miracle of Shizzy[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (15.01.2023 18:11:49)

The miracle of Daredevil[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (15.01.2023 18:26:49)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (15.01.2023 18:26:49)

The miracle of Shizzy[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (15.01.2023 18:26:49)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (15.01.2023 18:32:32)

The miracle of Daredevil[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (15.01.2023 18:37:24)

The miracle of Shizzy[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (15.01.2023 18:41:49)

The miracle of Daredevil[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (15.01.2023 18:56:49)

The miracle of Shizzy[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (15.01.2023 18:56:49)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (15.01.2023 18:56:49)

Daredevil[S-P]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

BTW his General was 1h away from the battle place but he didnt care that his member is getting slaughter

Battle for The Fortress

(14.01.2023 16:46:20)

-ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] from Oscar, Tango

vs

staledale[S-P] from The Fortress, Memar Bashi[S-P] from Polis

Sulfur Carabineer.....................336(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................500(-0)

Swordsman..........................1080(-920) - Swordsman..........................180(-1320)

Hoplite............................807(-1243) - Hoplite...........................1258(-1742)

Gyrocopter...........................540(-40) - Gyrocopter..........................368(-132)

Ram....................................60(-0) - Ram...................................100(-0)

Doctor.................................30(-0) - Doctor.................................20(-0)

Cook...................................60(-0) - Cook...................................50(-0)

Balloon-Bombardier....................0(-156) - Balloon-Bombardier....................0(-180)

............................................. - Wall....................................7(-0)

............................................. - Spearman.............................1390(-0)

............................................. - Catapult..............................42(-18)

............................................. - Mortar.................................2(-78)

Military................................-3849 - Military..............................-8016.4

Offensive points........................20041 - Defence points.........................9622.5

Damage Received........................192450 - Damage Received........................400820

Damage Percent............................32% - Damage Percent............................68%

Winners: -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP]

Losers: staledale[S-P], Memar Bashi[S-P]

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (14.01.2023 14:31:20)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (14.01.2023 14:31:29)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (14.01.2023 15:01:20)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (14.01.2023 15:16:20)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (14.01.2023 15:18:19)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (14.01.2023 15:46:20)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (14.01.2023 16:01:20)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (14.01.2023 16:16:20)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (14.01.2023 16:31:20)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (14.01.2023 16:46:20)

As the only thing left of Memar Bashi[S-P]'s army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.

Memar Bashi's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

One of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP]'s armies has been completely destroyed.

Sincerly

VK

vendon2-1.jpg

Pi.org GeneraL of BANE

• I don't see the relation of those reports at this page hence I can't see my name at any of those reports ? Or you are seeing delusion and need medicine asap,

Do you see ur name here :D^^

Sea battle near Delta

(18.01.2023 9:49:16)

-ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] from Forge 4, Delta, GodFather VIP 7

vs

The_Godfather[S-P] from The Armory, GOD OF WAR[S-P] from zzz, The Armory, Alpha

Ram-Ship............................212(-162) - Ram-Ship............................788(-162)

Mortar Ship............................84(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................178(-0)

Steam Ram.............................94(-35) - Steam Ram...........................425(-115)

Diving Boat...........................80(-12) - Diving Boat..........................230(-20)

Paddle Speedboat......................200(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................500(-0)

Balloon Carrier.......................43(-18) - Balloon Carrier......................102(-18)

Tender.................................40(-0) - Tender................................140(-0)

Rocket Ship............................6(-24) - Rocket Ship...........................14(-16)

Fire Ship.............................6(-246) - Fire Ship.............................30(-42)

Military..............................-4593.6 - Military..............................-5186.4

Offensive points........................12966 - Defence points..........................11484

Damage Received........................229680 - Damage Received........................259320

Damage Percent............................46% - Damage Percent............................54%

Winners: GOD OF WAR[S-P], The_Godfather[S-P]

Losers: -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP]

10 warships are being moved from The_Godfather[S-P] to Delta

14 warships are being moved from GOD OF WAR[S-P] to Delta

910 warships are being moved from GOD OF WAR[S-P] to Delta

728 warships are being moved from GOD OF WAR[S-P] to Delta

22 warships are being moved from GOD OF WAR[S-P] to Delta

The miracle of GOD OF WAR[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (18.01.2023 7:49:16)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (18.01.2023 7:49:16)

The miracle of GOD OF WAR[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (18.01.2023 8:04:16)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (18.01.2023 8:04:16)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (18.01.2023 8:06:57)

The miracle of GOD OF WAR[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (18.01.2023 8:19:16)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (18.01.2023 8:21:53)

The miracle of GOD OF WAR[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (18.01.2023 8:34:16)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (18.01.2023 8:44:55)

The miracle of GOD OF WAR[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (18.01.2023 8:49:16)

The miracle of The_Godfather[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (18.01.2023 8:49:16)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (18.01.2023 8:49:48)

The miracle of GOD OF WAR[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (18.01.2023 8:56:57)

The miracle of The_Godfather[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (18.01.2023 9:04:16)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (18.01.2023 9:17:41)

The miracle of GOD OF WAR[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (18.01.2023 9:19:16)

The miracle of The_Godfather[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (18.01.2023 9:19:16)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (18.01.2023 9:19:57)

The miracle of GOD OF WAR[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (18.01.2023 9:33:38)

The miracle of The_Godfather[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (18.01.2023 9:34:16)

The miracle of GOD OF WAR[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (18.01.2023 9:35:15)

The miracle of The_Godfather[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (18.01.2023 9:49:16)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (18.01.2023 9:49:16)

As the only thing left of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP]'s army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.

As the only thing left of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP]'s army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.

GOD OF WAR's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Here as well

Sea battle near Cap-Bua

(18.01.2023 10:29:38)

-ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] from Forge 2, Cap-Bua

vs

The_Godfather[S-P] from OMG, Forge 2

Ram-Ship.............................148(-72) - Ram-Ship.............................128(-72)

Fire Ship............................20(-118) - Fire Ship..............................7(-58)

Mortar Ship............................84(-0) - Mortar Ship............................84(-0)

Steam Ram.............................64(-16) - Steam Ram.............................88(-32)

Diving Boat...........................64(-16) - Diving Boat...........................34(-16)

Paddle Speedboat......................100(-0) - Paddle Speedboat.......................90(-0)

Balloon Carrier........................38(-7) - Balloon Carrier........................22(-8)

Tender.................................40(-0) - Tender.................................31(-0)

Military..............................-1994.8 - Military..............................-2034.8

Offensive points.........................5087 - Defence points...........................4987

Damage Received.........................99740 - Damage Received........................101740

Damage Percent............................49% - Damage Percent............................51%

Winners: The_Godfather[S-P]

453 warships are being moved from The_Godfather[S-P] to Cap-Bua

31 warships are being moved from The_Godfather[S-P] to Cap-Bua

The miracle of The_Godfather[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (18.01.2023 9:44:38)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (18.01.2023 9:44:38)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (18.01.2023 9:44:43)

The miracle of The_Godfather[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (18.01.2023 9:47:46)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (18.01.2023 10:01:12)

The miracle of The_Godfather[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (18.01.2023 10:14:38)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (18.01.2023 10:17:37)

The miracle of The_Godfather[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (18.01.2023 10:29:38)

Sea battle near Forge 4

(18.01.2023 9:43:35)

The_Godfather[S-P] from Cap-Bua, GOD OF WAR[S-P] from The Armory

vs

-ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] from Forge 4, Delta

Ram-Ship.............................182(-38) - Ram-Ship..............................76(-24)

Fire Ship..............................9(-47) - Fire Ship.............................10(-32)

Mortar Ship............................84(-0) - Mortar Ship............................33(-0)

Steam Ram.............................81(-19) - Steam Ram..............................51(-6)

Diving Boat............................46(-4) - Diving Boat............................44(-4)

Paddle Speedboat.......................60(-0) - Paddle Speedboat.......................55(-0)

Balloon Carrier........................28(-2) - Balloon Carrier........................23(-2)

Tender.................................51(-0) - Tender.................................28(-0)

Military..............................-1074.2 - Military...............................-599.2

Offensive points.........................1498 - Defence points.........................2685.5

Damage Received.........................53710 - Damage Received.........................29960

Damage Percent............................64% - Damage Percent............................36%

Winners: GOD OF WAR[S-P], The_Godfather[S-P]

3 units from GOD OF WAR[S-P] are blocking the port entrance to Forge 4

538 units from The_Godfather[S-P] are blocking the port entrance to Forge 4

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (18.01.2023 9:28:35)

The miracle of GOD OF WAR[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (18.01.2023 9:28:35)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (18.01.2023 9:34:16)

The miracle of The_Godfather[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (18.01.2023 9:35:58)

The miracle of GOD OF WAR[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (18.01.2023 9:43:35)

vendon2-1.jpg

Pi.org GeneraL of BANE

• EPIC DEFENCE

Battle for DecebalK

(03.06.2023 11:42:23)

-ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] from Charlie

vs

MARKET[S-P] from DecebalK

Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................31(-72)

Swordsman............................1600(-0) - Swordsman.............................0(-107)

Hoplite............................1424(-176) - Hoplite...............................0(-101)

Gyrocopter...........................258(-12) - Gyrocopter.............................0(-30)

Ram....................................60(-0) - Ram....................................48(-0)

............................................. - Catapult..............................11(-42)

Mortar.................................30(-0) - Mortar................................4(-108)

Doctor.................................10(-0) - Doctor.................................10(-0)

Cook...................................60(-0) - Cook....................................6(-0)

Balloon-Bombardier.....................90(-0) - .............................................

Military...............................-276.4 - Military..............................-4451.2

Offensive points........................11128 - Defence points............................691

Damage Received.........................13820 - Damage Received........................222560

Damage Percent.............................5% - Damage Percent............................95%

Losers: MARKET[S-P]

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (03.06.2023 10:27:23)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (03.06.2023 10:37:34)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (03.06.2023 10:57:23)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (03.06.2023 10:57:49)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (03.06.2023 11:27:23)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (03.06.2023 11:42:23)

MARKET[S-P]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Sea battle near DecebalK

(03.06.2023 10:11:19)

-ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] from Charlie, DecebalK

vs

MARKET[S-P] from DecebalK

Ram-Ship..............................344(-6) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-56)

Fire Ship.............................43(-29) - Fire Ship..............................0(-59)

Mortar Ship............................84(-0) - Mortar Ship............................0(-36)

Diving Boat............................36(-4) - Diving Boat............................8(-22)

Paddle Speedboat......................100(-0) - Paddle Speedboat.......................45(-0)

Balloon Carrier.........................7(-0) - Balloon Carrier.........................8(-4)

Tender.................................40(-0) - Tender.................................11(-0)

Steam Ram.............................100(-0) - .............................................

Military...............................-290.6 - Military..............................-2008.6

Offensive points.......................5021.5 - Defence points..........................726.5

Damage Received.........................14530 - Damage Received........................100430

Damage Percent............................12% - Damage Percent............................88%

Losers: MARKET[S-P]

724 units from -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] are blocking the port entrance to DecebalK

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (03.06.2023 9:56:19)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (03.06.2023 9:57:02)

As the only thing left of MARKET[S-P]'s army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.

Sea battle near The Armory

(03.06.2023 1:25:35)

-ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] from Town 4, Delta, The Armory, Victor

vs

staledale[S-P] from The Armory

Ram-Ship..............................240(-0) - Ram-Ship................................0(-4)

Fire Ship.............................11(-25) - Fire Ship..............................0(-72)

Steam Ram..............................86(-0) - Steam Ram..............................0(-40)

Paddle Speedboat......................100(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................617(-0)

Balloon Carrier........................25(-0) - Balloon Carrier........................85(-6)

Tender.................................35(-0) - Tender.................................82(-0)

Mortar Ship............................84(-0) - .............................................

Diving Boat............................48(-4) - .............................................

Rocket Ship............................26(-4) - .............................................

Military...............................-347.8 - Military..............................-1594.4

Offensive points.........................3986 - Defence points..........................869.5

Damage Received.........................17390 - Damage Received.........................79720

Damage Percent............................17% - Damage Percent............................83%

Losers: staledale[S-P]

609 units from -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] are blocking the port entrance to The Armory

20 units from -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] are blocking the port entrance to The Armory

26 units from -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] are blocking the port entrance to The Armory

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (03.06.2023 0:55:35)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (03.06.2023 0:58:05)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (03.06.2023 1:14:52)

As the only thing left of staledale[S-P]'s army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.

Battle for steel toe boots

(02.06.2023 23:42:09)

-ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] from Oscar

vs

The_Godfather[S-P] from ΨEXCOMMUNICADOΨ, BADBOY55[S-P] from steel toe boots, Memar Bashi[S-P] from Temple 1

............................................. - Spearman...............................0(-91)

Mortar.................................30(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-25)

............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-30)

Swordsman.............................800(-0) - .............................................

Hoplite..............................714(-86) - .............................................

Gyrocopter............................150(-0) - .............................................

Ram....................................30(-0) - .............................................

Cook...................................30(-0) - .............................................

Military...............................-120.4 - Military..............................-1003.6

Offensive points.........................2509 - Defence points............................301

Damage Received..........................6020 - Damage Received.........................50180

Damage Percent............................10% - Damage Percent............................90%

Losers: BADBOY55[S-P], Memar Bashi[S-P], The_Godfather[S-P]

The miracle of The_Godfather[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (02.06.2023 23:12:09)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (02.06.2023 23:12:09)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (02.06.2023 23:17:49)

The miracle of The_Godfather[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (02.06.2023 23:27:09)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (02.06.2023 23:42:09)

One of BADBOY55[S-P]'s armies has been completely destroyed.

One of Memar Bashi[S-P]'s armies has been completely destroyed.

Sea battle near Delta

(02.06.2023 23:36:45)

Lake[S-P] from Town 4, The Armory

vs

-ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] from Forge 4, Delta

Ram-Ship.............................156(-90) - Ram-Ship.............................140(-90)

Fire Ship............................26(-117) - Fire Ship............................17(-138)

Mortar Ship............................84(-0) - Mortar Ship............................84(-0)

Steam Ram............................107(-28) - Steam Ram.............................78(-22)

Diving Boat...........................40(-20) - Diving Boat...........................30(-20)

Paddle Speedboat......................120(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................100(-0)

Balloon Carrier.......................38(-10) - Balloon Carrier........................36(-9)

Tender.................................30(-0) - Tender.................................40(-0)

Military..............................-2531.4 - Military..............................-2489.6

Offensive points.........................6224 - Defence points.........................6328.5

Damage Received........................126570 - Damage Received........................124480

Damage Percent............................50% - Damage Percent............................50%

Winners: Lake[S-P]

582 units from Lake[S-P] are blocking the port entrance to Delta

6 units from Lake[S-P] are blocking the port entrance to Delta

7 units from Lake[S-P] are blocking the port entrance to Delta

6 units from Lake[S-P] are blocking the port entrance to Delta

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (02.06.2023 22:36:46)

The miracle of Lake[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (02.06.2023 22:36:46)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (02.06.2023 22:36:52)

The miracle of Lake[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (02.06.2023 22:50:02)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (02.06.2023 23:00:58)

The miracle of Lake[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (02.06.2023 23:06:45)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (02.06.2023 23:10:56)

The miracle of Lake[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (02.06.2023 23:19:15)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (02.06.2023 23:23:04)

The miracle of Lake[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (02.06.2023 23:34:29)

AND YOUR CHEATER FRIEND RUNNING

Sea battle near Delta

(02.06.2023 23:52:05)

-ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] from Town 4

vs

Lake[S-P] from Polis

Ram-Ship.............................284(-36) - Ram-Ship.............................120(-36)

Fire Ship..............................8(-40) - Fire Ship..............................6(-20)

Steam Ram.............................86(-14) - Steam Ram.............................87(-20)

Diving Boat............................52(-8) - Diving Boat............................32(-8)

Paddle Speedboat......................100(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................120(-0)

Balloon Carrier.........................5(-2) - Balloon Carrier........................34(-4)

Tender.................................35(-0) - Tender.................................30(-0)

Military...............................-981.6 - Military..............................-1057.6

Offensive points.........................2644 - Defence points...........................2454

Damage Received.........................49080 - Damage Received.........................52880

Damage Percent............................48% - Damage Percent............................52%

Losers: Lake[S-P]

648 warships are being moved from -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] to Delta

6 warships are being moved from -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] to Delta

The miracle of Lake[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (02.06.2023 23:37:05)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (02.06.2023 23:37:05)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (02.06.2023 23:37:21)

The miracle of Lake[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (02.06.2023 23:52:05)

As the only thing left of Lake[S-P]'s army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.

Lake's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

vendon2-1.jpg

Pi.org GeneraL of BANE

• You vmode your multi as soon as u saw that i did catch ur little ass

Sea battle near GLADIATOR

(12.06.2023 14:08:23)

-ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] from FORGE - S1

vs

Maximus Decimus[S-P] from GLADIATOR

Steam Ram.............................100(-0) - Steam Ram...........................1577(-23)

Tender.................................40(-0) - Tender................................132(-0)

Ram-Ship..............................210(-0) - .............................................

Fire Ship.............................12(-12) - .............................................

Diving Boat............................60(-0) - .............................................

Paddle Speedboat......................100(-0) - .............................................

Balloon Carrier........................40(-0) - .............................................

Military................................-74.4 - Military.................................-552

Offensive points.........................1380 - Defence points............................186

Damage Received..........................3720 - Damage Received.........................27600

Damage Percent............................11% - Damage Percent............................89%

Winners: Maximus Decimus[S-P]

The miracle of Maximus Decimus[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (12.06.2023 13:53:23)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (12.06.2023 13:53:23)

The miracle of Maximus Decimus[S-P] 'Colossus' is activated. (12.06.2023 13:57:51)

The miracle of Maximus Decimus[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (12.06.2023 14:08:23)

Run little cat run .

vendon2-1.jpg

Pi.org GeneraL of BANE

• Cursed Compound
    19.06.2023 13:49 Rumour has it, that some of our civil servants are living rather decadently. However, our research into this has been unsuccessful so far.
    A patrol discovered some spies in our message archive whilst surveying the area.

Captured spies: 1
    Escaped spies: 3
    The interrogation of the captured spies gave us the following information:

Amongst other places, the spies came from these islands:
    Etios

What you looking for ??????

newsiggo20.png

Game Operator EN / Board Mod US

• This noob thinks that he can beat me you are not match for me little guy.

The begining of massacre.

godfather-1.png

The End :)

hg.png

Sea battle near Bravo

(24.06.2023 17:21:53)

Shizzy[ViP] from Bravo, -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] from Victor, Bravo, Zulu, Hammerfell

vs

The_Godfather[S-P] from cCc ISTANBULcCc

Ram-Ship............................198(-132) - Ram-Ship..............................0(-168)

Fire Ship............................36(-101) - Fire Ship...............................0(-7)

Mortar Ship............................84(-0) - Mortar Ship............................0(-72)

Steam Ram..............................95(-5) - Steam Ram.............................0(-145)

Paddle Speedboat......................101(-0) - Paddle Speedboat....................146(-135)

Tender.................................40(-0) - Tender................................102(-0)

Diving Boat............................70(-0) - .............................................

Balloon Carrier.......................41(-15) - .............................................

Rocket Ship............................50(-0) - .............................................

Military..............................-1826.2 - Military..............................-6840.2

Offensive points......................17100.5 - Defence points.........................4565.5

Damage Received.........................91310 - Damage Received........................342010

Damage Percent............................21% - Damage Percent............................79%

596 warships are being moved from -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] to Bravo

50 warships are being moved from -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] to Bravo

51 warships are being moved from -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] to Bravo

17 warships are being moved from -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] to Bravo

1 units from Shizzy[ViP] are defending the port of Bravo

The miracle of The_Godfather[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (24.06.2023 15:21:53)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (24.06.2023 15:21:53)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (24.06.2023 15:31:56)

The miracle of The_Godfather[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (24.06.2023 15:36:53)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (24.06.2023 15:44:09)

The miracle of The_Godfather[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (24.06.2023 15:51:53)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (24.06.2023 15:53:39)

The miracle of The_Godfather[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (24.06.2023 16:06:53)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (24.06.2023 16:07:27)

The miracle of The_Godfather[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (24.06.2023 16:21:53)

The miracle of The_Godfather[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (24.06.2023 16:36:53)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (24.06.2023 16:36:53)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (24.06.2023 16:38:56)

The miracle of The_Godfather[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (24.06.2023 16:51:53)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (24.06.2023 16:59:30)

The miracle of The_Godfather[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (24.06.2023 17:06:53)

The miracle of The_Godfather[S-P] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (24.06.2023 17:21:53)

The miracle of -ViP- Vend0N-[ViP] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (24.06.2023 17:21:53)

Also dont ask enemy to teach you how to fight because i will not teach you anything .

gf2.png

Sincerly

VK

vendon2-1.jpg

Pi.org GeneraL of BANE

• What happen that u runned so fast when we started attacking back may i know .

My resource for Offensive Points is ALL of you LOSERS 8)8)8)

BELOW YOU CAN SEE ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ #1 #2 #3 #4

Prove it post all ur wins agains us so lets see how much real OP u have without killing lake's multi's ships just like lake does to look good in others eye but u guys sucks.

vendon2-1.jpg

Pi.org GeneraL of BANE