Illegal multis

• When he gets attacked the illegal gen and gold trading go crazy.

Check out this gen that magically appeared.

Name: strike Back (37)

> Title:

> Player: Oden Tall

> Alliance: P G A

> Points: 34,376,195

> Master builder: 26,927,976

> Scientists: 6,512,448

> Generals: 889,350

> Gold supply: 118,808,913

• This is what fighting someone with illegal multi accounts looks like. 5800 rockets......13,000 plus ships.

Sea battle near you are late

(17.12.2020 23:01:06)

Deliverance[LAW] from THE ACTRESS, PGA, Chuck Norris[LAW] from THE ACTRESS, REVENGE007

vs

Oden Tall[P G A] from you are late, THE ACTRESS, you are late, Total, strike Back5, strike Back10, strike Back9, strike Back4, strike Back11, strike Back

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ram Ship...........................1307(-126) - Ram Ship...........................1094(-126)

Fire Ship.............................10(-84) - Fire Ship..........................1143(-283)

Mortar Ship...........................294(-0) - Mortar Ship..........................1735(-0)

Steam Ram...........................1249(-50) - Steam Ram............................2873(-0)

Rocket Ship..........................352(-28) - Rocket Ship.........................5844(-28)

Paddle Speedboat......................508(-0) - Paddle Speedboat.....................6012(-0)

Balloon Carrier......................192(-14) - Balloon Carrier......................587(-14)

Tender.................................49(-0) - Tender................................132(-0)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Generals..............................-3526.8 - Generals..............................-3560.6

Offensive points.......................8901.5 - Defence points...........................8817

Damage Received........................176340 - Damage Received........................178030

Damage Percent............................49% - Damage Percent............................51%

• Beta server has been over run by a handfull of people using dozens of multis that ARE NOT ip shared as so are used to trade and fight with together.

This is clear by the fact there are people playing who can generate 700,000 gens with a click,can use multiple towns with variations of their usernames and trade and use garrison rights on these illegal multis.

As a long time player since this game started and haveing spent thousands on this game I am ready to shut it down and leave the game.

The game is totally unplayable for those of us who do follow the rules and play legally.

You cant fight someone with a million generals and 30,000 ships.

They just replace them with one of the dozens of multis.

My whole alliance of 46 people feel the same way.

Please!!!! I beg you...Can we please get a game operator to at least look into this?

The cheating is painfully obvious.

LAW leader;Chuck.

• babak and majid the usual suspects

they copped a 12 month holiday ban a few months ago and plotted their return

you can see in the fight style they own or temporarily control new accounts - in babak's case he will pay real money in real world to obtain them - or extort the owner with RL threats

I'll try and infer extrapolate and triangulate all the interacting accounts on alt ips either vpn or hard wired

there must be some GO Tools that can do this too!

Cheers

Del

• the other technique they could use is to remote control another person's computery device and run an account via that on a completely bomb proof cast iron verified legit IP outbound to Ikariam

still counts as cheatin'

• They (GF) make money from them, why would they ban them? Are you even thinking? :D
    This game is already dead, GF is trying to get as much money as possible before closing this ... game=)

sharps.lvKURSAsharps.lv

• He have some Million gen score players on Alpha on the US servers too. Not like what you guys have delt with, but its so painfully obvious. Obviously GF doesn't care because no one has replied to this yet on there behalf.

• The game is totally unplayable for those of us who do follow the rules and play legally.

This is a big reason why my alliance on Beta doesn't fight in the big wars any more. I don't have the inclination to manage multiple accounts.

• The other illegal multi thread just got shut down for imho no good reason

the ingame and ticket reports do not inform other players on other servers who are experiencing the same & similar problems with certain players - mostly from a certain country

• Dear Ladies and Gentle Warriors

forum stifling and suppression is not imho in the moderator brief

the PGA Beta Server enemy we faced down played well conventionally, but then whenever they were back footed unleashed yet more multis instantly armed with six figure gens even though the accounts had slept for months or years - and was now fighting with the same mojo as usual suspects that we have repeatedly named and were banned

my contention and intuition is that the enemy have a spectrum portfolio response

I can tell you publicly (again as per recently closed thread) what they do and how they do it - some of it is legit, most of it not when they have their backs to the wall! they are losers and mehgger cheets

Your Servant in Battle

Deliverance

General of THE LAW

(although my services for En Beta Justice do get around a bit :-)

• I'll weigh in here one more time as I have pretty well given up.

Reports dont work as do tickets.

2 go's read this allready,deleted one topic and moved the other so they know what's going on and why they will not enforce the rules in the terms and agreements are beyond me.

Considering people pay to play this it borders on fraud under German laws if the terms and conditions are not enforced.

They clearly are not enforced even after being pointed out years ago.

When I get noob towns popping up on my islands with a million gens and v.moding I have to ask....why are the game operators letting this continue? I report it and nothing,they barely get out of protection mode and are sporting half a million gens.

Even a blind man could see how bad the cheating is Sampisa.

The games unplayable except for the cheaters,multi accounters via vpn players.

My alliance LAW is at peace for now.

Hoping for someone to actually do the right thing and stop the cheating.

I dont see it happening.

• Ironic

you give the Game operators the info they need and they say report it or do up a ticket.

Unreal.

They are well aware off whats going on but choose to ignore it for some reason.

• thanks bro

Yesterday at 5:36 PM

Hello dear friends and allies

Number of accounts sold

20 million account, base price one million and eight hundred thousand tomans

15 million account, base price of one million and five hundred thousand tomans

13 million account, base price one million and three hundred thousand tomans

9 million account, base price nine hundred thousand tomans

1 million account, base price one hundred and fifty thousand tomans

• I'm gonna star naming names again - just need my redact pen handy...

c'mon Hera I'm warming up! give me some credit :-) do you actually play Ikariam or just play beeatch-big-boy-board war?