Illegal multis

• So once again we are plagued by non ip shared illegal multis on beta server and it's getting ridiculous again.

Here's the example of why it needs to be looked at.

One guy here runs a lot of accounts,uses them to attack from or produce arms and gold for one of the PGA gen banks which is probably also his non registered illegal multi.Players can track the movements back and forth as gold and gens rise and fall.Most of these towns have some variation of the same username or town name and are all on the same island. Their are also many of their mobiles on same island protecting spaces which go (I) constantly but are logged in before they ghost.

This guys active and can have gens as high as a million at time.

Name:strike Back (37)Title:Player:Oden TallAlliance:P G APoints:33,819,988Master builder:26,912,919Scientists:6,512,448Generals:346,041Gold supply:53,235,873.

Then we have his first multi which he interacts with constantly.

Name-Strike

Then the gen bank which he brings out of v.mode when needed.

Player-Ro Y aL with a gen of 350,000 and the big gen bank- Be Eshghe BABAK with a gen score of 13 million.

you can watch the activity at coords 27:10,28:11,24:8 or any island in this vicinity and you can also see the ridiculous amount of mobes they use.

This is only a small fraction of the PGA players circumventing the rules useing VPN but right now is the most active.

The GO's did a pretty good job cleaning this up last time it got bad and it would be nice if they can look into it again.

Thanks.

• Not even 30 minutes has passed and Oden just did a half million trade for gens with Strike.

This is why fighting on this game honestly is impossible against people using illegal multis.

PGA really seems to have ramped up this behavior again.

Amazing.Within 20 minutes of attacking him he jumps 400,000 generals.

Edited once, last by The crow ().

• One player can't beat 10 people . But as I can see you don't want to fight :)

I would like to see you fight a guy who can generate half a million generals and 100 million gold anytime he wants.

I'm #5 in offence points on the server and have no problem fighting honestly. I wont fight cheats.

Impossible.

• I don't think, you are just lucky . You need to have fun with game if you are fighter you won't have problems . There is GO he can judge not you , it is better for you to read multi rule very well or to ask GO for more then you can understand more.

• I know the rules well my friend and I can also spot a cheat a mile away.

So found another of Odens multis and gen banks.

Name:PGA (20)Title:Player:kambujieAlliance:P G APoints:2,573,137Master builder:1,874,201Scientists:663,744Generals:6,924Gold supply:62,861,734

So now Odens strike back has a half million generals and his multi strike has 350 million generals.

So much in your face illegal trading going on here it's not funny.

Kambujie had a gen of 350,000 and sold it to odens other multi.

Hopefully a GO will check it out as this is more then enough info to point them in the right direction.

• Another example of illegal multis,oden freeing his other account which strangely bears the same name. Sampisa..are you seeing this? PGA is making a mockery of the game and the game operators.

One guy,12 accounts not registered. unreal.

5m 52s
    (en route)
    4:26:46
    0% 2845 Ships you are late(Oden Tall) you are late(P H A N T O M)

Edited once, last by The crow: Unbelievable. They make a mockery of the game rules and the game operators. ().

• anyways,if this problem is not addressed im outta here after 10 years as well as the others that have contributed to server death.

Help us out sampisa. Can i legally run a bunch of accounts and interact from them like PGA does?

• no... i think not

The only way is no legal ...

PGA does it steady,I play honestly and legal so it's tough playing against cheats like PGA. one on one I could beat any one of them in an honest battle.

Like the game was meant to be played. since i posted this topic I have dozens of pm's from PGA telling me how they will take me down. Non stop,the beatings will continue.

Sorry PGA but some of us dont have to cheat to win.

Edited 2 times, last by The crow ().

• I give up,the level of cheating is once again through the roof.

I think they mock the game operators with this brazen cheating.

The games unplayable once again like this.

• PGA when threatened pulls out all the stops with unlimited gens and gold.

The same thing I have been fighting for 2 years.

No wonder this game has no future. From 6000 gens to 3/4 of a million in an hour.

Oden loves his illegal multi strike,unlimited gold and gens. 800,000 gens,he will have to do a gold trade soon with his illegal multi to survive.

Name:strike Back (37)Title:Player:Oden TallAlliance:P G APoints:34,289,892Master builder:26,919,920Scientists:6,512,448Generals:807,194Gold supply:40,662,776

Name: strike Back5 (37)
    Title:
    Player: Oden Tall
    Alliance: P G A
    Master builder: 26,919,920
    Scientists: 6,512,448
    Generals: 793,742
    Gold supply: 41,957,511

• For those of you following the war against multi cheaters this new batch is the same people that got banned last time.

That's how many accounts pga has running by a dozen people.

Same names,same town names,same crap.