The future of the game? Will die soon or will there be a merge?

• The game started to get really dead.

It's starting to get really boring.

Every 3 months a new server is opened.

Instead of making merge servers.

Or a merge of several countries for interest in the game.

Meanwhile, the number of players in all countries is very small.

If gameforge wanted to do something interesting instead of opening a new server in each country - they would open one official international server that all countries would enter.

But instead we open more servers that live for a month - two months and then die again.

The game needs to undergo a serious change.

Because in the meantime the game is just dead. Too bad the developers are not doing something to revive it

nqjyeln32jgz.png

• They can not do mergers, since they added 'Inventory', any more!

Member of Honor alliance on Ny

Former leader of the UNDEAD alliance on Ny (transfer from Lambda)
    Former leader of the UNDEAD alliance on Lambda (R.I.P.)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Administrator/Bureaucrat of WikIkariam - the English language Ikariam wiki

• All I know is it broke the merger script

I am guessing that the script has not been updated to move the 'Inventory' items?

When they fixed the problem with 'Spartans' in the in-game shop, they, Gameforge admins, said that "Fixing the Spartans" was easier than fixing Game Mergers" or words to that effect, I do not remember the exact quote or have a link to it just now.

Member of Honor alliance on Ny

Former leader of the UNDEAD alliance on Ny (transfer from Lambda)
    Former leader of the UNDEAD alliance on Lambda (R.I.P.)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Administrator/Bureaucrat of WikIkariam - the English language Ikariam wiki

• I do not believe that Spartans was easy, and merge it hard and complicated

It's a gaming company, it's a matter of money interest

Spartans = cost money

This merge does not cost Ambrosia, no money is paid.

If you really wanted to do an "merge option"

Would give a significant discount on account transfer, which costs 700 Ambrosia,

If they wanted to do server consolidation they could give each account a "10 Ambrosia gift" and do that for a week of server transfer at the cost of 10 Ambrosia.

And that would have given the option to "merge"

Another option - to make an account transfer at a price of 100 Ambrosia. It would also cause players to transfer an account to an active server. And also would have made players buy more Ambrosia.

nqjyeln32jgz.png

• sorry for my bad english

Due marge script it not that is broken , IT who worked on it went from GF so the rest dont know what to do.

But GF gave us posibility to move our acc to other server with ambrozia, so let do it with thet give us ambrosia to move acc and citis at few new server where it will start from 0.

House-Killer-Sig2-zpsmjcsl1s0-1.jpg

• we have 2 problems

merge of the servers

&

multi illegal accounts

if GF solve the first ... the second remains and it is much worse ...

for the illegal accounts, my opinion is that the game must become a " no cooperation game "

i mean :

- the quarry produces for me, according to what I have donated

- pirates must function as barbarians function

- miracles, faith, the museum, ... everything must depend only on what the individual player does and how he plays, without the positive interaction of other players.

no supporters ... no multi

It would be necessary to recalculate all donations made by individual players and consequently allocate a new resource income from the quarries ....

I don't think it would be difficult.

In this way those who will have many illegal accounts, will no longer have any advantage ... ...and will only keep the accounts they really care about.

firma-nuovo-forum.jpg

• sorry ... i forgotten the last but not least ...

set all the servers with the ARES speed and features ...

max speed = no boring ... ;)

firma-nuovo-forum.jpg

• What you are proposing is to change the whole game.

Make the game after completely

Making him like a war server is not something that can really make people stay - at the beginning of the game in 2008 he would allow gold to be looted and what would happen is that many did not like it.

It's nice to have different servers from each other, but the main problem is merge servers

The game can continue as it is after server consolidation.

The "illegal" multis interest it can end with it when it will have to pay a registration fee for a game that this money will turn into ambrosia.

The pirates' interest no longer really matters low prizes.

Make the game faster it can also destroy.

The point that ruins the game is a small amount of players.

If you do a merge between countries then there will be more users on one server.

Having a small amount of players on each server is not interesting.

If you merge between countries and it will be possible to change the language

nqjyeln32jgz.png

• The "illegal" multis interest it can end with it when it will have to pay a registration fee for a game that this money will turn into ambrosia.

do you want to kill the game permanently ?

i am not an illegal multi account .... if you will ask me a fee ... i will leave the game immediately ...

firma-nuovo-forum.jpg

• In the end you play the game you pay money for it

There are no "free games" during this period

You always have to pay money, even in this game is a game that will eventually have to put some money

As people enter the bar, those who do not drink at the bar - the bar wastes its time.

If they do not buy a drink - the bar can not work.

Otherwise people will come to the bar and drink the alcohol outside the club and enter for free without paying.

If the bar understands that everyone is drinking outside and not inside, they will prefer to demand an entrance fee to the club and this reception can give them a drink at the bar ....

nqjyeln32jgz.png

• Everyone has their own opinion-

If you think all servers should be fast and gold can be looted, there are many who will not want to play the game.

If people see that they are not doing merge they are already leaving the game.

And there are those that every server that opens is registered.

I do not intend to sign up for new servers it is already tired only if there will be an official international server of the company.

I hope there will be merge servers between countries.

nqjyeln32jgz.png

• Não pretendo me inscrever em novos servidores, já estou cansado apenas se houver um servidor internacional oficial da empresa.

Espero que haja servidores de fusão entre países.

Concordo que precisamos de uma fusão ou algo do tipo urgentemente, quando comecei a jogar, isso a 13 anos atras, era cheio, mas ai cada pouco lança um mundo novo, e os players vão deixando de jogar no velho, fica só os que ja estão cansados de ir trocando de mundo.

Precisa ser tomada alguma atitude, uma fusão de mundos seria muito interessante, BR e PT é uma fusão facil, e nao precisa de tradutor nem nada, pois a linguagem é a "mesma", se juntar esses dois países ja melhoraria e muito o Ika, onde vejo muitos e muitos amigos abandonando o game, mais ninguem quer jogar em um mundo morto, o problema é que todos os mundos estão ficando mortos e o pessoal para de jogar definitivamente, esta mais que na hora da GF tomar uma atitude sobre isso, eu mesmo, se não mudar logo, estarei abandonando o ika...

[mod='Diogenes']Please use english in the EN section[/mod]

• I'm thinking of leaving the game too ... the game is tired.

There is no reason to invest every time a new server and the company does nothing to make us stay in the game.

nqjyeln32jgz.png

• Inter-country unification is not very useful. Because there are players from a lot of countries on the test server. But there is not enough movement and war. A lot of players dead server though

9cj9lE.jpg

• A test server is not a standard server.

This is not a server that a regular player accesses.

This is a server that is being tested on the new upgrades, and there are many players there who are admins from all sorts of countries, who connect there - and not for war.

It is not a server whose purpose is to play the game normally and make wars.

So what you wrote down doesn't really matter.

This is not an international server.

In the end the regular servers of the different countries are what really matter, and having old inactive servers and every 3 months more servers are opened ... if they were to merge between the servers the server would be bigger.

And if they were to merge between countries it alone would cause wars as there is in a war server that there is war between countries.

You can see that there is a big server in Brazil with 500 active players. And I believe there are interesting things there ....

nqjyeln32jgz.png

• I saw that they published that there are countries that do "server maintenance" tomorrow.

Is there a situation where there will be a change in the game? merge? Maybe fix the problem?

It seems that at the moment they will open new servers because 89 days have passed since the last server

nqjyeln32jgz.png

• Untill GF addresses the problem of cheaters who use VPN to circumvent ip sharing rules this game is in the toilet.

We got cheaters on beta running around with a million generals,kinda makes the game unplayable.

the go's just ignore it for some reason.

• I'm thinking of leaving the game too ... the game is tired.

There is no reason to invest every time a new server and the company does nothing to make us stay in the game.

My whole alliance says the same thing,kinda demoralizing when a guy runs around with a million generals and unlimited gold and you cant do a thing. Thats why the servers die,cheaters can own this server running multiple illegal accounts.Crickets from the game operators.