Cheating in the pirate game is killing Ikariam

• The cheating in the pirate game has gone crazy. For $60,00 a round you can get 100-200k of capture points a day. Do you ever wonder why some alliances have these islands in remote areas on the map? I have played this game since you could pillage gold and used to have fun with alliances going to war. Now comes the pirate game and changes the game. There is always people who find a way to cheat and get an edge. What there doing is pay someone the $$$ and they will populate a cluster of islands and then the cheaters getting the CP's plant a town on the island so they can raid all the small towns. Now they bully everyone else playing the pirate game. You ever wonder how they can place whoever they want in the top 25? Easy cheat and Gameforge can't seem to be able to put 2+2 together and ban them. The one who builds all those small towns are using point clickers to make many points in each small towns. I have gone to those islands and raided them and guess who complains? The big bully on the island. I have tried to report them but nothing ever get's done by GF. I don't think they have any way to figure out who is cheating. This is happening in most the servers. Ever wonder how some end the round with millions of points?

GF how are you going to address this problem with all the cheating going on in the pirate game? I do have proof it's going on and tried to report it and nothing is being done about it. Probably because the cheaters are buying lot's of ambro.

Now these cheaters grow fast because the get lot's of resources from placing in the top spots every round. Then they bully the smaller players and they just give up and quit the game.

Any thoughts??

• This is a well known problem and probably will go on. We have had a few "newcomers", probably from other servers, that act the way you say. If you send them a message they answer as if they own the game, using a bad language as if they are drunk or somthing and threaten to call in players from other servers to "take over" our world if you oppose.

One thing to do is to work together with the other players that are bullied. 3-4 or more players near each other agree to feed one, lets say it's you, that have the opportunity to place a town nearby the idiots towns. Collecting points has to start immideately in the beginning of the round while the bully picks up points from his helpers. You have to agree when to collect from your feeders and convert the points at once or wait till you have a lot, but do it before you leave the game. you can do this untill one of your feeders are raided, hopefully with no result for the idiot, but even if there should be a small amount of points it won't matter. Then you move your town to his neigbourhood, on his island, and raid him and continue to raid him and his helpers as you continue to collect from your friends. There will be a lot of whining and treats from the bully, but just continue. If possible send warships to his towns, to block his harbours so no wine can be transported out or in. Lack of wine will make his population leave. He can buy wine, but it will cost him money. This might take more than one round, but what we have seen here is that some start to behave well, but most of these players leave the game. Next round another of your friends can be the one to collect, take turns. Cooperate. There is no rules in the game to prevent you from doing this. Good luck.

Sorry about the language, I'm a dane living in Norway.

• LOL they have so much ambro a bunch of them must have won the Lottery. Because they can grow so much faster from taking the top 20 spots of the pirate game. nThey usually take all the spots on an island and make feeders out of 16 of them. They raid each others feeders.

I play 24 accounts and know bullies.