[Feature Request] Bring back friend code URLs

• Hi all,

I am getting some of my friends into this game and noticed that the ability to generate a link to allow for new players to spawn near me has been removed. In my opinion this was critical to getting new players into the game.

How soon could we see this return?

• It hasn't been fixed for this long. I highly doubt they care about fixing this feature at all. I agree, it would be nice. Hard to get friends into the game knowing they'll start 1/2 way across the world.

• I totally agree with you.

It would be nice to have this feature back in action.

But there is always an indirect way to suggest to your friends in order to be closer to you, even if this is not the best way to start a game.

:-)

• I don't think there is any hope of getting this feature back. It's now luck of the draw, join a server and either move closer to your friends or they move closer to you. Blue cap friends and extra ships all that is gone. Just move on, GameForge ain't fixing anything.

-----------------------------------------------------

If it's a Game Forge game don't play it. :cursing:

• This is total .... They are just taking away all the great thing this game is giving to us .

So, They wanna make this game grow or die ?! We are losing people, and there are people who are coming back and asking for accounts ! Even in this situation, i have something to offer them , but with this lobby systems ... you just cant !

rsz-5e61b8b36d587d0a31d47e86c3f7ea35.png

N.O.T.O.R.I.O.U.S