CT's on dead worlds

• I play on a world which has long since died, the number of active players (not including multis and donation accounts) is tending towards single figures. As this world is my first long term Ikariam account I wish to keep playing however it's really frustrating not being able to fill CT slots and not having the possibility of reaching anywhere near the maximum populations available in my towns. To give a sense of how bad the problem is, I have 155 levels of museums across my 11 towns. There are 91 players on the server, of which half are in permanent V mode or inactive, another 20 are donation multi accounts. This means It's not possible to fill even half of my museum slots! I'm losing out on 5,000 population across my towns purely because Ikariam refuse to do a server merge.

I bet there are many other servers just like this who want nothing more than a server merge to actually allow them to play the game to it's full extent. I have no chance of ever being able to reach the population and building levels I am capable of because of this and it's really frustrating.

The two possible solutions I see to this are to either merge any servers with less than 100 active players. Or to allow multiple CT's to be filled by 1 player on worlds where there are less than 100 active players.

Can anyone give any details of similar worlds like this?

• I play on Alpha and Beta and keeping CT slots filled - I have max level Museums in all towns - is an ongoing battle.

In the short term all I can suggest is that you over-level your Museums and Taverns to get the passive happiness bonuses (+20 and +12 respectively).

• The two possible solutions

Nop! Third solution, you (your ally member, friend) can create allowed multi accounts and there will be no problems with CT's :)

We can only have 11 accounts per a server, there are 3 of us in our alliance, that's 33 slots total, assuming we all have 11 accounts. Then we all have to log into every account every 2 weeks to keep it active. Not to mention the time involved in getting them all to a level to which they have museums. It's not so much a solution more a chore. My museums are already mostly level 16 and 17, I can't over level them much more either.

• The two possible solutions

Nop! Third solution, you (your ally member, friend) can create allowed multi accounts and there will be no problems with CT's :)

We can only have 11 accounts per a server, there are 3 of us in our alliance, that's 33 slots total, assuming we all have 11 accounts. Then we all have to log into every account every 2 weeks to keep it active. Not to mention the time involved in getting them all to a level to which they have museums. It's not so much a solution more a chore. My museums are already mostly level 16 and 17, I can't over level them much more either.

You basically just need to prevent them from ghosting. So 4-week v-mode, 1 week active, 4 weeks inactive. Means logging in once every 2 months is enough :D

35334963904_edb0613040.jpg

Translator NO

se.gif SMOD+GA Ikariam.se________ Kontakt Support se.gif

dk.gif TM Ikariam.dk _______________ Kontakt Support   dk.gif
    no.gif TM Ikariam.no ___________________Kontakt Support  no.gif