New player on Rho looking for defense advice

• Hey guys, I'm a little new to the game, I have about 3,000 points. I recently got pillaged by a player with about 30,000 points. Obviously I got wiped out. Any advice on how to counter / get revenge?

I've read that playing passively and not making resources available help to get higher level players to lose interest in pillaging your resources.

• Unfortunately, gameforce doesn’t make it easy for new players to grow, however I'll give you some tips;

You don’t need to stop making resources. Every level on the deposit adds 480 'safe storage space', meaning that for example at lvl 10 you can store in your city 4.800 resources that cannot be stolen

Knowing this just build / level up the deposits as much as you can, and never store materials above that safe capacity. He is likely to lose interest after a while if he doesn’t win anything.

Also don’t bother leveling up the wall for now, at low levels its kinda useless until very late in the game. As a building tip focus first on leveling up buildings that make everything else cheaper, like the carpenter, this will help you grow faster in the long run

If you are seeking revenge find allies, talk to stronger players close to you asking for help, because with 3k points my friend you cant fight. Focus on just attacking the barbarias to get free resources, and try to hide your army during the night if you feel

threatened (for example, sending in 'defend city' mode x8 hours in a big player city nearby

Cheers, you can mp me if you want more advice