Ikariam Battle System

• Ika - world, and now ikalogs, are your friends. These are the best source of statistics about player, isles and banned/MV status.

About question : Yes, i played in .de .br and in ".uk" (or turkish)

Un uomo non imbraccia il fucile per fare la guerra ma lo fa per garantirsi la pace. [Cit Kaiser]

Non importa quale sia la tua guerra, ciò che importa è scegliere l'arma giusta!

sturacessi.png

• Quote from tres93

Ika - world, and now ikalogs, are your friends. These are the best source of statistics about player, isles and banned/MV status.

I didn't think those were legal sites to use.. :/

viZb6W5.png

Turmoil's in the air

Hold your breath be deadly calm

Make a final prayer

Don't forget what you have done

• Quote from tres93

Ika - world, and now ikalogs, are your friends. These are the best source of statistics about player, isles and banned/MV status.

I didn't think those were legal sites to use.. :/

Curious question, will a GO help us solve the doubt?

As far as I know, no programs that interfere with the "UI" of Ikariam provided by Gameforge and any automated screens that override-modify the premium are allowed.

Nothing about external site.

Surely for any external site, not provided and managed by Gameforge, Gameforge does not guarantee the security of access data.

Un uomo non imbraccia il fucile per fare la guerra ma lo fa per garantirsi la pace. [Cit Kaiser]

sturacessi.png

• Ika- world will get your account perma banned, I would advise you all stop any use of that site.

Curious, given that ika-world seems not to be active for more than a year.:P

what about ikalogs?

sturacessi.png

• I have been using Ikalogs for like 8 years. No issues till now. Seems that every community shapes its own rules. In Lithuanian servers, no one complained about using Ikalogs or it being "illegal" or "against the rules" even in official forums.

• I have been using Ikalogs for like 8 years. No issues till now. Seems that every community shapes its own rules. In Lithuanian servers, no one complained about using Ikalogs or it being "illegal" or "against the rules" even in official forums.

I am playing in italian server.. Much more "liberals" ^^

sturacessi.png

• AT Barbarossa Thank you very much mate, really helpful and appreciate the hard work you have put on to the development of this paper :thumbup:<3

librarian-didact.jpg

We shall defend our island,

whatever the cost may be,

we shall fight on the beaches,

we shall fight on the landing grounds,

we shall fight in the fields and in the streets,

we shall fight in the hills;

we shall never surrender.

- Winston Churchill

• hi

i need to place a mark on this thread for further investigations

regards to all brains involved