Non registered IP multis being used via VPN.

• He broke the bar tonight sending 40,000 plus troops from 24 hours away in an hour useing the teleport bug and then sending me a pm how easy it was.

What is this teleport bug, and how do I avoid accidentally triggering it?

And I trust you reported his using a bug.

Waste of time reporting anything on this game.

They cant even enforce their own terms and conditions..

Think i'm done with this game after 12 years.

It was a good game untill the cheaters started running the game.

• Well I just watched the ikariam super cheater fire up 4 more accounts and move them closer to him for gold and gens.

I'm starting to think running multiple accounts useing VPN is the only way to play this game.

We allready know the GO's wont enforce the Terms and conditions the game used to follow.

Like usuall they are running 300,000 gens.

Do the GO's even care anymore or do we even have any left?

It is not permissible to use the ‪Gameforge‬ Services via anonymisation services or similar means capable of suppressing or concealing the real IP address or the origin of the user.

• 17 of my alliance members v.moded today untill someone stops the cheating.

I imagine this is the end of Beta server but they did say they were going to wipe it out and wait for a server merge.

These 17 have been playing this game for 12 years.

• He broke the bar tonight sending 40,000 plus troops from 24 hours away in an hour useing the teleport bug and then sending me a pm how easy it was.

What is this teleport bug, and how do I avoid accidentally triggering it?

And I trust you reported his using a bug.

The portal system I use is not a bug - dunno about one that is - it's a feature!

• The GO's have a tradition of enforcing rules against us however :-) yeah if I wanted to win all the time I'd use multiple IPs a son or two to cover sleeping etc etc and a fluffy white cat a swivelly chair and a piranha trapdoor pool

• Okay - I think its best to use the report function in game or open a ticket in support to report such activities The forum is not the place - no longer need to keep this thread open and ongoing as the last couple of comments are starting to warm up to be insulting to staff members - in which to avoid any warnings issued on the forum - I will now close this thread.

Any activities you feel are in violations of the rules - please use the ingame function or Ticket system.