Non registered IP multis being used via VPN.

• Heres the account he just bought ships from babak from. One of dozens of accounts he uses.

Unlimited gens.

1h 06m

(en route)

14:02:49 0%

6373 Ships

Polis

(IR-_-PGA)

you are late

(P H A N T O M)

1h 09m

(en route)

14:05:38 0%

1649 Ships

Polis

(IR-_-PGA)

THE ACTRESS

(Deliverance)

• oden tall and kourosh ARE babak

you know the one who was rev007 and soo7 and several others that got banned a few months ago

plus his crazed muppet henchman majid; 10be 10bemj etc

• These are all heavily used multis.

Player: Unforgiven

Alliance: P G A

Name: Polis (1)

Title:

Player: Shadow of Night

Player: Wow_Mj

Player: P H A N T O M

Name: Oden Tall (1)

Title: Genius

Player: Wow_Mj

Player: Oden Tall

Master builder: 26,922,726

Scientists: 6,512,448

Generals: 773,193

Name: Ezy (9)

Title: Head Chef

Player: SaMpiS

• You and I have been fighting these guys non stop for 2 weeks.

You got #1 O score and I was at #4.

We killed well over 5 million generals or more in that time but they just keep running around with half million gens plus.

How the hell are you supposed to play a game with a single account and continually be fighting 20 or 30 thousand ships that attack non stop from many different illegal multi's?

The games not fun with this amount of cheating going on and nothing being done about it.

• Heres the account he just bought ships from babak from.

Block the destination port and they'll get diverted to you! :)

easier said than done

Isn't it ever thus? What happens if there's a fight going on when the cargo ship arrives?

Ships join the sea battle. He can buy while a sea battle is going on and thats why he moves a half dozen multis to the islands hes going to wipe out. No matter how many ships you sink he can keep adding them by buying them. if these multis were ip shared he couldnt do this.

• Heres the account he just bought ships from babak from.

Block the destination port and they'll get diverted to you! :)

easier said than done

Isn't it ever thus? What happens if there's a fight going on when the cargo ship arrives?

if owner of town is defending the contents of cargo ships slip into harbour or barracks ready to deploy

if owner of town is in rebellion or assaulting an occed harbour the contents of cargo ship are scattered for a while but then slide into barracks or port later

• These accounts attacking also attack non stop,

Every hour on the hour for 2 weeks straight now.

Now if that isnt a red flag to the GO's then I dont know what is.

• yeah I read up - sorry

Ika interest from higher ups seems minimal for now - we had some decent platitudes, sophistry and dissembling from Sampisa and a bit of unwanted input from Draxo awhile back - I do not get their agenda

IT IS CLEAR TO ME AND MANY OTHERS GROSS IRANIAN CHEATS ARE ALLOWED

• I kinda doubt any GO's will do anything.

Anyways after 2 weeks of straight fighting I'm ready to shut it down.

No one can fight this on a daily basis like Del and I have but then again we dont run illegal multis or we could.

Maybe that's the ticket to playing this game against the cheats is to use VPN like they do.

Anyways,probably my last battle. I cant compete against cheaters like this.

Maybe a GO can tell me how to unregister my IP shared accounts so I can make these gens as well.

Battle for Divine damege

(31.12.2020 4:52:08)

Wow_Mj[P G A] from Divine damege, Mitchellville

vs

Deliverance[LAW] from Worm Overlord, coleman, Chuck Norris[LAW] from polis1, coleman

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sulphur Carabineer....................764(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................383(-0)

Swordsman........................16679(-3914) - Swordsman..........................656(-3852)

Hoplite..........................26090(-5083) - Hoplite...........................1844(-5248)

Steam Giant..........................2755(-0) - .............................................

Gyrocopter.........................3343(-397) - Gyrocopter............................0(-410)

Battering Ram.........................114(-0) - Battering Ram........................107(-10)

Mortar................................150(-8) - .............................................

Cook...................................80(-0) - Cook...................................58(-0)

Balloon-Bombardier....................620(-0) - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-82)

............................................. - Doctor.................................15(-0)

............................................. - Spearman...............................32(-0)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Generals.............................-13053.5 - Generals.............................-13514.2

Offensive points......................33785.5 - Defence points.......................32633.75

Damage Received........................652675 - Damage Received........................675710

Damage Percent............................49% - Damage Percent............................51%

• Cheaters never prosper or do they?

He broke the bar tonight sending 40,000 plus troops from 24 hours away in an hour useing the teleport bug and then sending me a pm how easy it was.

crazy huh?

Does this game even have any go's anymore or is it a free for all?

18s

(Defend town)

8:55:22 0%

17455 Units

Divine damege

(Wow_Mj)

Divine damege

(Wow_Mj)

18s

(en route)

8:55:22 0%

29178 Units

Divine damege

(Wow_Mj)

Polis

(Zolbiya Bamie)

• He broke the bar tonight sending 40,000 plus troops from 24 hours away in an hour useing the teleport bug and then sending me a pm how easy it was.

What is this teleport bug, and how do I avoid accidentally triggering it?

And I trust you reported his using a bug.