Non registered IP multis being used via VPN.

• I used PureVPN to solve this problem. I would suggest you to try!

• That didnt turn out too well for quite a few people who tried that. VPN wont hide your trades or interactions and the go's are onto this.

• Funny the top 30 gen scores are all owned by Iranian alliances and all in v.mode.

The active fighters are below this top 30.

This is what years of getting away with illegal multis gets you.

A server in ruins.

This is why I have tried posting about this for many years only to get warned and eventually banned from the board here.

A break down of things since my first post here

With Babak in jail PGA lost all their steam but he was running dozens of accounts and finally the keen eye or eyes of a few go's started checking them out and the fighting stopped overnight.

A few arms and gold suppliers from the LAW/PGA wars on the pga side tried to muster PGA but without Babak and friends but that proved useless against honest fighters when you cant just buy a million gens to throw into a 1000 round battle when it looks like a loss is coming anymore.

So as former leader of LAW,then gen and now leader again of LAW which is a mix of my Desperados alliance and LAW from the start of this game I can only say we will fight on if pga wants to.

Some are dropping their tags and they will be left alone.

Some are good neighbors and dont build big gens and they will be left alone.

We signed peace treaties with PGA many times only to have them break them every time.

For this reason we are still at war with any pga that want to fight and a few do but they dont do well.I have an awesome general and his wingman.

They killed this server with their multis so I will wait for another merger where we can meet again with Deliverance,god of war and Drootch by my side.

Chuck,LAW leader

• The game administration can see a list of the banned players, and the banned player can see a message about ban and term when trying to login.

Draxo We, as the general public, in the past could see the reasons, why can we no longer see them? And for that matter the term of the ban.

• Oden has dozens of accounts and can run a million gen score in the blink of an eye.

it takes 4 of the best fighters with combined gens of over 500,00 who fight honestly to hold them back.

Sampisa,does this look like a normal navy to you?

it's the navy of a guy who runs dozens of accounts and none are registered for ip sharing.

I'm not complaining,just trying to save the game i have played since it came out.

Sea battle near you are late

(17.12.2020 23:46:06)

Chuck Norris[LAW] from THE ACTRESS, REVENGE007, Deliverance[LAW] from THE ACTRESS, PGA

vs

Oden Tall[P G A] from you are late, THE ACTRESS, you are late, Total, strike Back5, strike Back10, strike Back9, strike Back4, strike Back11, strike Back, strike Back8, strike Back7, strike Back6, strike Back3, strike Back2

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ram Ship...........................1041(-180) - Ram Ship...........................1040(-180)

Fire Ship.............................10(-84) - Fire Ship..........................1415(-406)

Mortar Ship...........................252(-0) - Mortar Ship..........................1735(-0)

Steam Ram............................980(-89) - Steam Ram............................2873(-0)

Rocket Ship..........................231(-40) - Rocket Ship.........................5832(-40)

Paddle Speedboat......................390(-0) - Paddle Speedboat.....................6012(-0)

Balloon Carrier......................184(-20) - Balloon Carrier......................581(-20)

Tender.................................31(-0) - Tender................................132(-0)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Generals..............................-5236.8 - Generals..............................-5097.2

Offensive points........................12743 - Defence points..........................13092

Damage Received........................261840 - Damage Received........................254860

Damage Percent............................50% - Damage Percent............................50%

• Oden has dozens of accounts and can run a million gen score in the blink of an eye.

How the blazes does someone have time to run so many accounts?

Multiple computers,multiple separate networks solely for vpn,lots of time and money.

in 10 days of fighting we have killed off over 3.5 million generals and made him waste over 2 billion gold.

He fights with the one account only and uses all the multis for gens and gold and you can watch him do it every few hours.

There's also someone else fighting when he sleeps as his account can send waves every 15 minutes non stop for days.

Right now hes running an 850,000 gen score which is down from the 1.2 million he had this morning.

Honestly...it's one single guy running dozens of accounts.

• His latest gen,he just did another 100,000 gen jump. Pretty soon he will be running around with a 2 million gen score.

Player: Oden Tall

Alliance: P G A

Master builder: 26,927,976

Scientists: 6,512,448

Generals: 996,385

Gold supply: 21,659,785

• As long as the cheats can continue to openly fool the GO's this game is doomed. Starting to think this guy is useing some fancy scripts to generate generals and gold.

10 minutes ago he was down to 5 million gold. in further defiance he even named 2 of his mobiles after Sampisa.

Name: Ezy (2)

Title: Head Chef

Player: SaMpiS

Alliance: -

Master builder: 2,628,138

Scientists: 412,435

Generals: 6,372

Gold supply: 37,243,874

Name: strike Back (37)

Title:

Player: Oden Tall

Alliance: P G A

Master builder: 26,927,976

Scientists: 6,512,448

Generals: 1,088,579

Gold supply: 155,562,341

• There's also someone else fighting when he sleeps as his account can send waves every 15 minutes non stop for days.

Isn't account sharing against the rules?

Accounts have to be registered as IP shared and then it means they cant interact with each other in any way.

No trades are allowed either.

This guy uses VPN to hide the fact that it's one guy running all these accounts.Then he can trade back and forth with each account for unlimited generals score and gold.

• Accounts have to be registered as IP shared and then it means they cant interact with each other in any way.

No trades are allowed either.

Not IP sharing, sharing of one account between multiple people. If you can show that an account has continuous activity over more than 24 hours then it would seem to be a clear breach of sections 2.2 - 2.9 of the Terms & Conditions.

Users must be individual natural persons (groups, families, life partners etc. not permitted).

The user account may not be transferred or made available to other parties without the consent of ‪Gameforge‬.

I might also note section 3.2.5:

It is not permissible to use the ‪Gameforge‬ Services via anonymisation services or similar means capable of suppressing or concealing the real IP address or the origin of the user.

• Sadly read back, been brought up, shot down probably around page 6 or seven if I recall correctly.

• Another day of fighting and another day of the pga gen bank being brought out of v.mode.

Place 1-50 of the Generals highscore list! Hey mods and gameforge!!!! Can we cheat now? Seems to be you let this one guy do it. Earlier he was asking GR alliance guys if they wanted to sell their high point accounts. Reports were sent...and once again nothing done.

He fired up the #1 PGA gen bank run by him and will run up his gens and gold again.

One guy running dozens of accounts and gameforge wants to start new servers.

Position Username Alliance Points Actions

1 Emperor Be Eshghe BABAK P G A 13,036,355

.Be Eshghe BABAK11,,622Generals13,036,355130,378,152Gold supply1,231,289,314

Edited once, last by The crow ().