Non registered IP multis being used via VPN.

• Lots of multi pirating going on I see. PGA doesnt even use a different name but with a capital or somehing in it. When their on the same island it sticks out like a sore thumb.

7997 note the illegal pirate feeders

Name:MaMad (1)Title:Player:Walt 3Alliance:P G APoints:4,857Master builder:4,646Scientists:41Generals:0Gold supply:2,166,874

• Nothing like padding your own island with illegal multis for pirate points.

Useing the same name is just....wow.

Beyond brazen.

Shows how deep they have taken to cheating.

• Non registered IP multis being used via VPN.

303 Replies, 5,700 Views, A month ago

Leave it to the cowards in PGA to all go in hide mode when some of them got banned. They cant play an honest game as most of us have known for years..

So now they are doing piracy with their multis and they are so brazen they use a variation of their regular user names on their islands to feed piracy points to themselves via multis that are not IP shared..

They are now mocking the GO's.

I'll start posting usernames of them soon as it's so unbelievable what they think they can get away with.

Babak was so mad he got banned he threatened a lawsuit against GF.

GF should sue him and others for manipulating a game so bad that it affected their income.

We will wipe pga from this server eventually but with a new server now I imagine they will all be there right now.

• Nothing to see here folks,Oden just lost 600,000 gens the same time babak came on.

Sampisa....You catching these transactions? They are making you GO's look like fools.

A blind man could see the blatant cheating going on here. Cmon GO's,do something.

25 Oden Tall P G A 642,806

Search results for 'Oden Tall' of the Generals highscore list!

616 Oden Tall P G A 6,433
  • I guess with the lack of support here for the game I will declare a fatwa on all pga players and anyone not in an alliance because this will be the only way to keep the multis from feeding the gen banks.

If this server dies it wont be from pga but from LAW and ABY farming them and their non shared accounts.

PGA...Be warned we will come for your gen banks and we will farm you.

We know your names and alt accounts,anyone not in an alliance will be farmed.

Far or wide,we will find you and kill you.

• We know your names and alt accounts,anyone not in an alliance will be farmed.

But why? A lot of them could easily just be happy building away staying out of the way. Why drag them into it and potentially drive them away over something they have never been involved in, or better yet, are even aware is going on....

But why? A lot of them could easily just be happy building away staying out of the way. Why drag them into it and potentially drive them away over something they have never been involved in, or better yet, are even aware is going on....

Gen banks know full well what they are doing and the majority of the time are run by a few players and those are the same people this topic is all about. non registered multi account users that use VPN to hide the fact that most are run by the same guys. Now they use non alliance accounts to draw any attention away from them selves.

Gen banks know full well what they are doing and the majority of the time are run by a few players and those are the same people this topic is all about. non registered multi account users that use VPN to hide the fact that most are run by the same guys. Now they use non alliance accounts to draw any attention away from them selves.

Okay thats fine, thats a bit different. But declaring war on all people who are not in an alliance seems like a bit of a drastic measure.

I am not at all against what you are doing, and I do agree more could and should be done about people bending the rules and having accounts purely for gold and general banks, though there could easily be many members of Beta who are not at all involved who you may end up getting involved.

Okay thats fine, thats a bit different. But declaring war on all people who are not in an alliance seems like a bit of a drastic measure.

I am not at all against what you are doing, and I do agree more could and should be done about people bending the rules and having accounts purely for gold and general banks, though there could easily be many members of Beta who are not at all involved who you may end up getting involved.

As many years as TC has been fighting the good fight, I am pretty sure he knows what those accounts look like. Don't expect to have omelettes anytime soon :thumbup:.

Viet Nam Sociality[VNS] - Alpha US Spokesman
    Bậc Thầy Thịt mèo Nướng

BBQ CAT Master Chef

• The cheaters must have vamoosed to a new server after they all got caught.

Wish this problem would have been dealt with years ago before they killed half the server.

Wish this problem would have been dealt with years ago before they killed half the server.

Hopefully we don't jinx ourselves and it will stay this way... Maybe when other servers start witnessing this crap firsthand and start either complaining or leaving, there will be a Dev team that will take this more seriously and implement real change.

Thanks GOs, that went after it, I know you can't change the game or rules.