Non registered IP multis being used via VPN.

• PGA is in turmoil. With some of their top multi cheaters now banned they have to fight a lot of angry farmers and it's not going well for them.

This is the way the game was originally meant to be played. You worked for troops and ships,not bought them from a gen bank.You used smarts,cunning and tactics in battles and didnt rely on sheer numbers which gen banks can generate.

I think the assault on PGA will end when there are controls put on the black market but untill then there is not much I can do to work peace and a lot of PGA players want it now also.

This will probably decimate PGA as their members go into v.mode because the one way we figured out to slow the gen banks down is to hit the suppliers and that's their peacefull farmers.

LAW and ABY are not bully alliances,we fight against the bullies and for the little guys but this HAD to be done.

With their gen and gold banks now in v.mode they have to fight folks who had to struggle to build their navy and army and nothing worse then an angry farmer who was pillaged dry by them.

Put the trade ban on the B.M. after coming out of v.mode and problem solved.

They will be left alone.

Crow.

• This go's on every day.

How a gen bank helps fight the battles. 17,000 ships.

Sea battle near XTALL TWELVE

(29.08.2020 17:17:01)

Deliverance[ABY] from RoYaL 12

vs

Oden Tall[P G A] from XTALL TWELVE

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ram Ship...............................94(-6) - Ram Ship...........................10082(-18)

............................................. - Fire Ship...........................1330(-46)

Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - Mortar Ship............................26(-3)

Steam Ram..............................90(-0) - Steam Ram............................4862(-0)

Paddle Speedboat.......................30(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................281(-0)

Balloon Carrier........................20(-0) - Balloon Carrier.......................573(-2)

Tender..................................5(-0) - Tender.................................40(-0)

Rocket Ship............................41(-4) - .............................................

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Generals.................................-142 - Generals...............................-498.4

Offensive points.........................1246 - Defence points............................355

Damage Received..........................7100 - Damage Received.........................24920

Damage Percent............................22% - Damage Percent............................78%

• - have you got a screen shot of your server top generals please?

https://prnt.sc/u8a9da

Positions 2, 3 and 4 are what I am talking about.

I haven't seen W-ART do anything yet.

HAHA keeps renewing vacations. The Valdis character was confirmed to be an age old bully.

Anyhow, the GReek banks get military moved around. 1M MS is still quite a lot to be jumped on for the typical player.

Cargo weights on navy wouldn't infringe on units being sold. It would slow transfers.

Time and timing is a huge part of Ikariam.

Viet Nam Sociality[VNS] - Alpha US Spokesman
    Bậc Thầy Thịt mèo Nướng

BBQ CAT Master Chef

• New PGA gen bank gained a half million before v.modeing yesterday.

All their fighters turned turtle after the last bans and will wait till it quiets down and then start again .

• Beta has you beat. Looking forward to fighting these if they dont do something about the black market exploiting soon.

Place 1-50 of the Generals highscore list!

1 Magic Boys icon-palm.png KINGs 12,958,076 Write message
    2 kINGs icon-palm.png KINGs 10,327,654 Write message
    3 Emperor Be Eshghe BABAK icon-palm.png P G A 10,109,593 Write message
    4 P H A N T O M icon-palm.png P G A 8,960,892 Write message
    5 POWER-M icon-palm.png P G A 7,879,001 Write message
    6 Mega Blast icon-palm.png KINGs 7,639,567 Write message
    7 _M a t r i x_ icon-palm.png KINGs 6,777,123 Write message
    8 I_R_A_N icon-palm.png P G A 6,292,308 Write message
    9 peaceful icon-palm.png KINGs 5,478,829 Write message
    10 inarous icon-palm.png KINGs 3,695,348 Write message
    11 Glory of KINGs icon-palm.png KINGs 3,507,797 Write message
    12 vip icon-palm.png KINGs 3,018,838 Write message
    13 SOHEEL icon-palm.png P G A 2,317,912 Write message
    14 dark kal icon-palm.png KINGs 1,706,278 Write message
    15 CATI icon-palm.png KINGs 1,591,642 Write message
    16 W O L F icon-palm.png P G A 1,363,877 Write message
    17 BOMB icon-palm.png KINGs 1,331,260 Write message
    18 Emperor L0RD VOLDEMORT icon-palm.png P G A 1,046,409
  • Beta has you beat. Looking forward to fighting these if they dont do something about the black market exploiting soon.

Place 1-50 of the Generals highscore list!

1 Magic Boys icon-palm.png KINGs 12,958,076 Write message
    2 kINGs icon-palm.png KINGs 10,327,654 Write message
    3 Emperor Be Eshghe BABAK icon-palm.png P G A 10,109,593 Write message
    4 P H A N T O M icon-palm.png P G A 8,960,892 Write message
    5 POWER-M icon-palm.png P G A 7,879,001 Write message
    6 Mega Blast icon-palm.png KINGs 7,639,567 Write message
    7 _M a t r i x_ icon-palm.png KINGs 6,777,123 Write message
    8 I_R_A_N icon-palm.png P G A 6,292,308 Write message
    9 peaceful icon-palm.png KINGs 5,478,829 Write message
    10 inarous icon-palm.png KINGs 3,695,348 Write message
    11 Glory of KINGs icon-palm.png KINGs 3,507,797 Write message
    12 vip icon-palm.png KINGs 3,018,838 Write message
    13 SOHEEL icon-palm.png P G A 2,317,912 Write message
    14 dark kal icon-palm.png KINGs 1,706,278 Write message
    15 CATI icon-palm.png KINGs 1,591,642 Write message
    16 W O L F icon-palm.png P G A 1,363,877 Write message
    17 BOMB icon-palm.png KINGs 1,331,260 Write message
    18 Emperor L0RD VOLDEMORT icon-palm.png P G A 1,046,409

IDK which .gr server this is from. Got from another player Dec 15, 2018. I can only imagine what the rest of top 10 looks like: http://prntscr.com/lvftec

Viet Nam Sociality[VNS] - Alpha US Spokesman
    Bậc Thầy Thịt mèo Nướng

BBQ CAT Master Chef

• looks legit - my maintainable gens fight weight is 500k plus

• I don't think that there is something to discuss about, or anything else to add. Just read my past comments, all the answers you are looking for are there.

I read back and did not see a concrete answer. Our main concern is if getting a 12 or 24 hour ban on gen banks trading coming out of v.mode is possible?

This topic alone along with some multis getting removed has changed the face of this war and you can see it in the number of them that have v.moded.

On that note I will say kudos for the more diligent watching of the banks.

LAW general;Chuck

• 5:20 coords.

The teleport exploit being exploited.

Sampisa,message me if you ever want to know how they do this. Notice not a town anywhere near him?

How convenient.

Name: Polis (2)
    Title:
    Player: Sonic
    Alliance: P G A
    Master builder: 9,507,493
    Scientists: 5,950,963
    Generals: 335,857
    Gold supply: 1,089,457,938
  • I don't think that there is something to discuss about, or anything else to add. Just read my past comments, all the answers you are looking for are there.

nothing concrete about vpn use - you say it's ok - T&C and enhanced rule guide say not

nothing concrete about vpn use - you say it's ok - T&C and enhanced rule guide say not

Basically Sampisa is saying you can cheat without cheat, just need to find the thin line where GO's will be ok with your cheating.

We should share some of those cheating tips that are not cheating but could be cheating if GO's breakfast is cold.

• @TheCrow

I don't think that there is something to discuss about, or anything else to add. Just read my past comments, all the answers you are looking for are there.

Unfortunately here is the answer.

So basically nothing is going to be done to correct the problem from Gameforge.

I do not like the answer, but it is the one I expected.

Sampisa This is what you meant, correct? Any chance you could ask them if there are any plans to ever make another change to Ikariam?

• GF will start looking at this when Ambrosia players stop paying them, then they'll realize that their "customers" are not happy and eventually this will get fixed before 2030.

Good luck to everyone!

• We actually know exactly how they do this and it is a very sophisticated operation and it involves a lot of accounts being bought and then assumed under their name via VPN.

In the old days they would attack large gold accounts and force the person into leaving the game but only after they offered to buy it.

Someday we will make the intel public and it would probably result in some major bans.

• The crow no worries, it is already posted, at least the peaces, you can find a lot of automation around, if you sum the vpn thing then you can will be able to build a some additional accounts in your spare time.

• For sale

Kids in Beta

The kids' message is for sale

Hello and good morning, service to all rulers

Following previous directives and friends' requests to purchase a user with a lower score, two more accounts were added to the sales list.

Account with a score of one million and 300, the base price of one hundred and thirty thousand tomans

Account with a score of 900 thousand, the base price of one hundred thousand tomans

Heavy accounts with the same base price mentioned in previous circulars are still valid

With respect

Yesterday at 5:35 PM

thanks bro

Yesterday at 5:36 PM

Hello dear friends and allies

Number of accounts sold

20 million account, base price one million and eight hundred thousand tomans

15 million account, base price of one million and five hundred thousand tomans

13 million account, base price one million and three hundred thousand tomans

9 million account, base price nine hundred thousand tomans

1 million account, base price one hundred and fifty thousand tomans

Edited once, last by Deliverance: until verified 500,000 toman is approx 10 US dollar converted - but I have not established true local purchasing power ().