Non registered IP multis being used via VPN.

• Timotheos well done, your story is almost perfect except for the ones you think you're "exposing" are active members of our alliance that are playing the game, they are not multis and we also communicate every day through alternate methods, unlike your players like *you know the names* that clearly use them.

Back on topic, additionally to all game's suggestions, are they worth the time? is GF still developing the game? or having active developers in place? as if its not the case then it is pointless to suggest how the game can be changed as there are no coders, unless GF releases the game as open source (haha).

• Buying and selling is no crime - a bit crass you can buy warships with one cargo ship and even do it overland though - but no massive biggie

Running multiple VPN'd alt IP proxied unlinked accounts is a crime against pixelmanity however

the simplest solution has been suggested for GF after about 4 years of this abuse where certain people from a certain country merged in pre cheat created accounts with millions of gens and in some cases billions of gold - post vmode BM cooldown

• Sorry pal you have a different problem to Beta

• Player: REVENGE007

Alliance: P G A

Master builder: 14,563,177

Scientists: 3,017,913

Generals: 1,140,341

Gold supply: 52,764,974

and now properly x holidaying on island view instead of vmode

watch the gold tumble

• Del, we can create hundreds of accounts and as long as they do not interact with each other, we'll be fine. We can have our alliance members and friends unload their military/gold into them. It won't be breaking the rules because they won't be the owner. This is exactly how the GO's want us to play.

• Del, we can create hundreds of accounts and as long as they do not interact with each other, we'll be fine. We can have our alliance members and friends unload their military/gold into them. It won't be breaking the rules because they won't be the owner. This is exactly how the GO's want us to play.

Sorry but I don't think that is how they want us to play, you can't create hundreds of accounts, the limit will be 10 and you need to notify GOs, any other way you do it is not legal, unless you get a $2/mo. VPN with 1000 IPs and then you'll be good to cheat like a god.

Anyway, if we continue with the list of "ideas" to bypass this game's bug, another approach for this will be open new servers with different rules, for example, no proxy/VPN allowed.

Additionally to the market lock when a vmode comes active, GF could easily deal with this by decreasing 50% of the military of an account that comes back from vmode. Let's say he bank has 10M GS and in vmode, when he comes back, his GS will be 5M, he sells 1M and goes back to vmode. Next time its activated it will have 2M GS. Sounds easy, but again, if GF has no developers then it is pointless to keep discussing this.

• Additionally to the market lock when a vmode comes active, GF could easily deal with this by decreasing 50% of the military of an account that comes back from vmode. Let's say he bank has 10M GS and in vmode, when he comes back, his GS will be 5M, he sells 1M and goes back to vmode. Next time its activated it will have 2M GS. Sounds easy, but again, if GF has no developers then it is pointless to keep discussing this.

This sound like something good but is it? What is with all normal accounts and players who really have to go to V-mod? There are more normal players and they would lose army every time when they can not play. That's not solution.

• KISS Principle applies

Post vmode cooldown on sales via BM 12 24 or 48 hours - just anything to prevent Alt IP proxy VPN'd multis from feeding themselves via self owned mega generals banks

anything else muddies the waters, even if desirable

lol - one way and another there will be inadvertent circumvention/interaction or profiting off the smaller TOS player. The GOs can interpret opaque sloppy rules and T&C with secret caveats plus contradictions as they see fit - I get time to run one account as well as I can and a second account Darth Amiable for a few chores. Crow runs three in logistic mode at the moment, another couple of people on our team run several legitimately linked

• Additionally to the market lock when a vmode comes active, GF could easily deal with this by decreasing 50% of the military of an account that comes back from vmode. Let's say he bank has 10M GS and in vmode, when he comes back, his GS will be 5M, he sells 1M and goes back to vmode. Next time its activated it will have 2M GS. Sounds easy, but again, if GF has no developers then it is pointless to keep discussing this.

This sound like something good but is it? What is with all normal accounts and players who really have to go to V-mod? There are more normal players and they would lose army every time when they can not play. That's not solution.

These are not normal accounts or players. They are cheater accounts with only one purpose and reason to not be in v.mode and thats to provide gens or gold and nothing else. Thats not "playing" an account but useing someone elses you aquired to give you an unfair advantage in the game.

• aye he apparently killed the server he was in before

there's something in this hamburg connection he has I'm sure

the issue is not about grey banks - i.e. those that are operating within the rules (such as they can be determined) I'd be very happy if I need to convert Darth to a small bank - more of a pay day loan operation - and balance the books to take a cooldown post vmode before I could sell via the BM

Here babak is off to hide out in his own banned primary account

Oden Tall XTALL TWELVE

[twottwooeggs:twoowon] Fleets in XTALL TWELVE Mission successfully accomplished! 0 /7 0 /0 28.08.2020 3:39:31

Report:

Target town Time of departure Arrival time Action Quantity

XTALL TWELVE 28.08.2020 3:27:20 28.08.2020 3:42:20 Block port! 1293

XTALL TWELVE 28.08.2020 3:28:56 28.08.2020 3:43:56 Pillage 1513

under world 1 28.08.2020 3:35:24 28.08.2020 4:05:24 Station fleets 8207

• My post was sarcasm... ;)

For 4 years this has been an issue with a reasonable solution offered, yet it didn’t gain any traction for implementation. So because nothing has been done to circumvent the cheating and exploiting, this is exactly how GF wants the game played.

If this isn’t how they want us to play, then they can prove me wrong and implement a fix 8o

These are not normal accounts or players. They are cheater accounts with only one purpose and reason to not be in v.mode and thats to provide gens or gold and nothing else. Thats not "playing" an account but useing someone elses you aquired to give you an unfair advantage in the game.

Yes but I am saying that you cant add that suggestion to game because of normal players. If you are losing half of army when you come out from vmod everyone lose it.

Yes but I am saying that you cant add that suggestion to game because of normal players. If you are losing half of army when you come out from vmod everyone lose it.

Normal players dont have gen scores in the millions and only log in for a few minutes to make a trade.

50;000 gens will hold anyone coming out of v.mode for 12 or 24 hours.

The ban wont affect honest players,just the cheats who rely on them.

For example....the babak ban and some other pga multis has had a profound effect on this cheater war which is what I will refer to it as it is a cheater war.

My topic here only brought how prevalent the cheating is and the people have spoken and added their opinions and they all agree,this needs to be changed. Some ABY folks also started fighting for maybe the first time but under Del they have became first class fighters who will never be pga bitches again much like LAW.

But let me tell you what the timeline says to me because I have been fighting these guys for years alongside Deliverance,trying to save the server,that was our goal.

Trying to stop the cheats and building ships and troops to fight a half million gens is a tough job,lots of work,hours and hours of work and for me tonnes of Ambro involved to keep sulpher in all towns with level 40 barracks and shipyards in all towns.

Fighting pga guys all night with Deliverance only to see when another player takes over the account while the other sleeps.

Chatting with DEL on strategy into the wee hours of the morning while we beat another pga town and set up massive waves as they do.

All during this time we agreed to leave the peacefull pga farmers alone and we did but they still kept up attacks on LAW and ABY farmers.

So now the strategy has changed and this is something ABY and LAW never did was hit the peacefull members who wanted no part in babaks stupid war.

We will drive some from the game like they did and hopefully the membership realizes only a handfull of people in PGA want war and thats only because Del has beat them down every time.

The good honest people of BETA will prevail in the next few weeks as I have time off now for a few months and will join the effort and I'm a good fighter.Deliverance taught me well.

All this because of these insane gen banks.

LAW gen,Chuck