Non registered IP multis being used via VPN.

• This situation with the cheaters has created a lot of hatred.

That could not possibly have been the aim of this game.

Not to mention that in RL the country where those cheater players come from is also not exactly beloved by many.

All of this could have been avoided if the GF Authorities would have acted sooner to create a level playing field.

It did not have to be this way.

• It took years of complaining about piracy for it to be 'fixed'.

3 years of dealing with crap is a long time for staff to do their jobs. Ridiculous waste of time doing paperwork while battling 'cause AWOL.

Similar problems with greeks Alpha US + piracy and RDP thrown into the mix.

I still suggest weights be put back onto navy with purchases filled like troops are done. It doesn't solve the Black Market problems. It would be a nice speed bump. I'd rather have the building removed.

Starman

Viet Nam Sociality[VNS] - Alpha US Spokesman
    Bậc Thầy Thịt mèo Nướng

BBQ CAT Master Chef

• re. MOD movement of my CRs to a fresh thread - it was not my intention to do "boasty" CRs. What I hoped to do was to provide context for the threat we were and are still facing with VPN IP alts still in existence - the majority from certain people from a certain country that merged into En a few years ago

The vote for BM Vmode constraints was 2017 I think - time for another vote?

Still no definitive answer as to vpn - US Game Rules enhanced in Game Guide Tutorial say no, T&C say no - Sampisa says yes

Go figure - Rules as vague and opaque as these are bound to bring some displeasure

The legitimate players have given GF a solution to 80% of the woe - post vmode cooldown on BM sales 12 24 48 hours 1 week - ?- who cares - just some brake

Meanwhile pleasingly we have the upper hand on battle with PGA and they have run for the hills - to all intents and purposes they have surrendered but just won't say it

Del :-)

• Silence is golden.....

VPN rule should be changed in the rules (an extension to your Terms of Service).

What happens when a company does not meet their terms of services? you contact them for clarification, if no response, you should move on and even ask for a refund if you're a paying customer. The reason will be simple, you're paying for A and you're getting B.

Now, you can't leave this game because at some point it was really good, so instead of trying to make alliances inside the game, we create an outside "alliance", that together, they might be able to get their voice heard by the higher ranks, as I don't think Sampisa has the power to make those changes or even explain the obvious, GF is getting a cut from all this cheaters, as it encourages players to invest in ambrosia, just like the stupid "cinema video", every time you watch it, GF gets money and you get 20% production for 12 hours :)

• "crickets"

As General of Law I am proud to say we have enacted our mutual defence pact with ABY alliance and together we have drove them all into v.moding their gens waiting for the rest of us to downsize so they can come back with huge gens and it will start all over again.

PGA gen banks are now huge.

I really dont want to do this for 2 more years so GF,fix this game. We gave you easy solutions with the v.mode trade ban.

Ignoring this helps only the cheaters who will exploit the game as shown by their blatant dis-regard for the Terms and conditions of this game as has been pointed out by Del and many others.

Chuck

Crow

Ted

• Overwhelming odds. Surprised the go's let it go this far before we had to show them it's a problem.

I have to ask,do other servers have gen banks this huge? Law has none and I dont think Aby do either.

Yet we still send them to v.mode because its only a few players running dozens of account via VPN as has been shown many times throughout this topic.

Fighting this is not fun,trust me. Doing it every day for months and then years isnt either.

Place 1-50 of the Generals highscore list!

1 Magic Boys icon-palm.png KINGs 12,958,076 Write message
    2 Emperor Be Eshghe BABAK icon-palm.png P G A 10,109,593 Write message
    3 kINGs icon-palm.png KINGs 10,106,398 Write message
    4 P H A N T O M icon-palm.png P G A 8,768,810 Write message
    5 POWER-M icon-palm.png P G A 7,879,001 Write message
    6 Mega Blast icon-palm.png KINGs 7,639,567 Write message
    7 _M a t r i x_ icon-palm.png KINGs 6,777,123 Write message
    8 I_R_A_N icon-palm.png P G A 6,292,308 Write message
    9 peaceful icon-palm.png KINGs 5,334,880 Write message
    10 inarous icon-palm.png KINGs 3,695,348 Write message
    11 Glory of KINGs icon-palm.png KINGs 3,507,797 Write message
    12 vip icon-palm.png KINGs 3,018,838 Write message
    13 SOHEEL icon-palm.png P G A 2,317,912 Write message
    14 dark kal icon-palm.png KINGs 1,706,278 Write message
    15 CATI icon-palm.png KINGs 1,591,642 Write message
    16 W O L F icon-palm.png P G A 1,363,877 Write message
    17 BOMB icon-palm.png KINGs 1,331,260 Write message
    18 M I S icon-palm.png P G A 894,562 Write message
    19 A M A R D icon-palm.png KINGs 734,814 Write message
    20 GOD_OF_ WAR icon-palm.png P G A 696,596 Write message
    21 Guri icon-palm.png RAD 694,482 Write message
    22 Liu Bei icon-palm.png P G A 644,618
  • Correct, ABY doesn't have any. All our players in the top 50 are real players fighting it out with their single account.

The lack of response from the higher ups is honestly a slap in the face of all of us who are trying to play this game without cheating. I don't want some long-winded reply saying that we're intolerant or targeting a specific group of ethnic individuals. That's a distraction to what's going on. We're attacking anybody who's cheating and if it falls under one specific ethnic group, then that's not our problem. That's GF's because of their lack of rule adaptation to the abuse of VPN.

The board admins need to do a better job of conveying our frustrations to GF. Better yet, bring the devs/leadership into this discussion so we can fix this. We were promised this thread wouldn't die and right now it feels like it's one foot over the grave and the other on a banana peel.

Fix it.

• If GO's want players/customers to do their job then what are they doing?

If the report option on the game does not work, change the link to your ticket system instead, it is pointless to use the in-game report button when it is completely ignored by GOs.

The crow , things in Alpha are a bit different, our cheaters are not that obvious like yours, however you can still see alliances like the one we're fighthing now, that heavily uses general banks, their leader is surrounded by his multis in vmode and at least a board admin is part of that alliance. This has been reported as well and has been completely ignored.

Most funny thing is that those cheaters think they're great players because they can buy troops over and over, and the truth is....

tenor.gif

• heavily uses general banks, their leader is surrounded by his multis in vmode and at least a board admin is part of that alliance. This has been reported as well and has been completely ignored.

You guys should understand that using general banks is not againist rules and such reports are probably not ignored just there is no reason to ban someone. Also selling troops does not mean that someone use VPN. Maybe it is legal multi from some alliance member and he sells troops to friend. There is no need for using VPN to use general banks. Stop attacking GOs because they are not banning someone for who you think it should be banned. They have rules by which they punish players. They have to have strong proofs that someone do something againist rules. Simpasa explained it here more than once.

As I said general banks can be used without VPN and breaking rules. So, problem is not in GOs or players who use general banks. Problem is in GF rules and game. They have to change rules but I do not see how it could be done on good way without forbidding multis and VPN at all. So soultion is not in changing rules, it is in changing game. There must be timer on black market or maximum number of generals which could be sell from some acc at some period. It is only normal solution and I can not believe that GF still did not do that

• heavily uses general banks, their leader is surrounded by his multis in vmode and at least a board admin is part of that alliance. This has been reported as well and has been completely ignored.

You guys should understand that using general banks is not againist rules and such reports are probably not ignored just there is no reason to ban someone. Also selling troops does not mean that someone use VPN. Maybe it is legal multi from some alliance member and he sells troops to friend. There is no need for using VPN to use general banks. Stop attacking GOs because they are not banning someone for who you think it should be banned. They have rules by which they punish players. They have to have strong proofs that someone do something againist rules. Simpasa explained it here more than once.

As I said general banks can be used without VPN and breaking rules. So, problem is not in GOs or players who use general banks. Problem is in GF rules and game. They have to change rules but I do not see how it could be done on good way without forbidding multis and VPN at all. So soultion is not in changing rules, it is in changing game. There must be timer on black market or maximum number of generals which could be sell from some acc at some period. It is only normal solution and I can not believe that GF still did not do that

Wait a minute i wanna have some stuff clear... so you mean that my friend that have a multie with 1M GS that can't be online for more than 5 min without run out of gold can then just log in and sell of like half of his GS then go back to V-mode wihout breaking the multie rule that clearly say something like this "you aren't allowed to use multie accounts to get a unfair advantage" and in my eyes sell GS then go back to V-mode is a unfair advantage... There is no difference between sell of that hundred thousands of GS or with multie feed someone in piracy... in my eyes but i guess mod see it differently... cause they are not ip shared and it's your friend who run the acc you buy from so no big deal it isn't against the rules cause i don't run the acc... BULLSHIT!

If you buy GS from someone that have been in V-mode for a long time and then when you bought GS he go back into V-mode it is a multie that gives you a unfair advantage so either i wanna quote MrSniperz message to me he ones sent about respect

"Gaining an unfair advantage from undeclared multi-accounts puts you in a better position than the other players, thus creating an unfair and uncomfortable atmosphere for all players on the server. I do understand that this whole situation may be uncomfortable, but you can still take this as an opportunity to become better. You will see if you are fair, you will gain respect from the other players"

Interesting... according to multi acc rule Game Rule Clarification Guide , I can have 10 additional accounts in the same world, as long as I declare them as shared to be and between them (like a special "CT" for IP sharing) and then, as I can't have any interactions with them, I'm gonna login every day (skip automation) and grow those accounts slowly and then you start doing business with others, by either being a gold or general bank. Is this approach correct?

How rules need to be changed if they're very clear?

Q: Can I use a friend to help distribute goods, troops, or piracy points from one account to the other?

A: No, this is what is meant by circumventing the rules to avoid the IP-sharing function. This cannot be done either actively (sending resources) nor passively (allowing an account to pillage). This can get all involved accounts banned (including the pass-through account) so please do not do this.

The rule is there, what is the excuse? :S

• Wait a minute i wanna have some stuff clear... so you mean that my friend that have a multie with 1M GS that can't be online for more than 5 min without run out of gold can then just log in and sell of like half of his GS then go back to V-mode wihout breaking the multie rule that clearly say something like this "you aren't allowed to use multie accounts to get a unfair advantage" and in my eyes sell GS then go back to V-mode is a unfair advantage... There is no difference between sell of that hundred thousands of GS or with multie feed someone in piracy... in my eyes but i guess mod see it differently... cause they are not ip shared and it's your friend who run the acc you buy from so no big deal it isn't against the rules cause i don't run the acc... BULLSHIT!

Well but can you prove that that account is only for selling because he was at V mod and than he backed to V mod. He can say I can not play at the moment on that acc. My alliance just called me to sell them army, I sold and back to V mod until I have more time to play. Why there is option to sell troops if I can not sell my troops?

It is just exemple how he can put GO in bad situations.

So point is, GOs cant ban only on their opinion that something is wrong.;)

Or for exemple when you are saying about getting advantage.

You are right it is some kind of getting advantage. Than again I sell my army to my friend. I do not have contact with that army from my main acc. How i got advantage? I did not. Maybe my friend got some advantage but it was not his multi so he does not break any rule. Can you prove that he know that acc from which he bought army is my multi? It is something what GO must prove if he will ban him for that and it is impossible to prove it.

He cant say it is obivious because that acc is only for selling troops. He need real proof which he can not get.;)

Just saying it is lot of harder to be Go than you guys think.

Q: Can I use a friend to help distribute goods, troops, or piracy points from one account to the other?

A: No, this is what is meant by circumventing the rules to avoid the IP-sharing function. This cannot be done either actively (sending resources) nor passively (allowing an account to pillage). This can get all involved accounts banned (including the pass-through account) so please do not do this.

The rule is there, what is the excuse? :S

Well it is true if I sell army to my friend from multi and than he sell that army to my main acc, but I do not talk about such situation. I am telling that I sell army from my multi to my friend and than he use that army, not selling it to me ;)

• Starman - have you got a screen shot of your server top generals please?

• Duske

What you need to understand is the people using the multi gen and gold banks own them and they are NOT ip shared. They get around this useing VPN which the terms and service clearly say is against the rules.

So the simplest solution to fix this whole mess is to put a trade ban on any account coming out of v.mode for the buying and selling of troops and ships. Make it 12 or 24 hours so the honest players can take care of it and we would. Simple solution easily coded in during an update and all this crap stops now!!!!!! There is zero reason for an honest player to have gen banks but put the 24 or 12 trade ban on and us folks trying to get an answer will be happy. This literally STOPS any ability to have an illegal multi via VPN to gain an unfair advantage.

PGA isnt as big as the membership shows,only a handfull of players running a dozen or so more accounts each. This is as plain as the nose on your face when you have fought them for years day in and day out.

We dont need go tools to see it.

I'm sure one of the go tools is the ability to see trades from players and it wouldnt be too hard to figure it out when most of the players have by just watching the trades.They even use variations of their user names so as not to get confused but hey,when your running a couple dozen accounts it can probably get confusing.

Another GO tool should be the ability to see how active a player is like seeing an account making moves,attacking,trading non stop and generally playing non stop for weeks with no sleep. I dont know any humans that can do that with out someone else taking over while they sleep.Why they love the VPN.

Del and I have fought these cheaters for years....non stop,24/7 365 days a year sometimes.

Thats not a boast or a brag but the truth and Del as well as many others can verify it.

Some ABY members can also verify it as I was helping DEL fighting pga first alongside the pga/kings war,then LAW and also when they first started attacking ABY a few years ago.

Now....I have sent the link to this topic to many of the pga fighters and they know it is here and that's why they dont respond. They are scared to death of getting caught after the babak ban.They usually put me on ignore after i send them the link.

Anyways,not holding my breath and the next move should be to drive all pga players from the game like they have done to so many and no mercy for the peacefull or the farmers.

Were in a position to that now but that has never been the goal of us fighting against pga allthough it is theirs and they always go after the people who are not fighters.

Respectfully yours.

Crow-leader/general of Merc. alliance

Chuck-general of LAW alliance.

Ted Nugent-leader and gen of wolf alliance

So is your friend only on when he buys your troops and ships? Then he's too busy to play but will come back when he has time?

Sounds like this problem is much deeper rooted then we thought.

12 hour trade ban like we would have been pleading for would stop this in a day.

• So for all you ABY fighting these cheats,send the link to this topic to every pga guy on your islands or the guys that attacked you.

Lets see if we get a response.

Maybe their peacefull farmers will see what's in store for them if we dont get satisfaction from GF with a simple game saving change to the black market. We will decimate pga.

Aby alone could decimate pga right now and probably many times over.They came a long ways from being the attacked to being the attacker and respect to all ABY fighters for standing up for the honest players.

Your now one of the best fighting alliances on the server bar none now.

The cheating fighters wont help them as they all banked their gens or went v.mode.

I do not want to play this game this way anymore and if means driving their farmers and peacefull players off the server then well, we are in the best position to do that right now and are tired of waiting for a response about this.

A response from GF or PGA is all we ask,and a trade ban on these ridiculous gen and gold banks.

If this war continues in this manner it will be time to run pga off the server so us honest players can have a freaking break. We put them in v.mode. Just farmers with no gens left active,horrible time to be a farmer when your fighters all bail.

Crow.

• The crow , things in Alpha are a bit different, our cheaters are not that obvious like yours, however you can still see alliances like the one we're fighthing now, that heavily uses general banks, their leader is surrounded by his multis in vmode and at least a board admin is part of that alliance. This has been reported as well and has been completely ignored.

Most funny thing is that those cheaters think they're great players because they can buy troops over and over, and the truth is....

tenor.gif

Our alliance doesn't cheat and we rarely buy/sell our troops. BOB sure does though.

Alliance trader highscore

1 BEST OF BEST(BOB ) 40 2,070,051 51,751
    2 Knight Republic(KOR ) 122 1,093,054 8,959
    3 TNT(L-TNT ) 74 993,776 13,429
    4 TITAN HUNTERS(COM ) 71 484,021 6,817
    5 Vietnamese(VIE ) 36 377,976 10,499
    6 The Wolverines(-W- ) 56 290,655 5,190
    7 Legion of DOOM(L-WAR ) 43 253,542 5,896

Just look at all the boobs on your team buying and selling armies from their multis while you "fight" us.

Your Generals bank on vacation, waiting for the right time to come back and sell the armies to your "fighters".

1 Wholesaler Best-Of-Best icon-palm.png BOB 3,233,230 Write message

3 i r a n icon-palm.png BOB 1,823,746

I play on .org server

Alpha: Tim Jong Un

Beta: Timotheos

Gamma: Tim Shady

Iota: Timotheos

Edited once, last by Timotheos ().