Non registered IP multis being used via VPN.

• PGA wont respond to this thread because they dont want to draw attention to the fact they cheat.

Maybe I'll send a link to this post to all their top gens if they dont still have me on ignore.

That will get me a dozen attack mobiles on my islands but hey,not the first time.

It would be interesting to hear their point of view if even in Farsi.

Del...keep posting the cr's so Sampisa sees what we go through 24 hours a day. I dont think he took us seriously that this war never stops.

ABY,hang in there.The crow will fly over your islands again.

Del,keep posting the cr's so the GO's see what we go through 24 hours a day non stop.

Tell your members to post here their comments.

Edited once, last by The crow ().

• of course the mother of a fake-ear colled me, charging again

btw that's what middle earth elves, start trek Vulcans and Hindu mystics all have in common...

All fake ears

"Kourosh" account regrew some semi-decent gens and then extraordinarily abandoned a mobile on a premium town slot then built another one in the same place. More ambro than he can shake a stick it that Babak The Banned cheater chappie

I'll do a few sample CRs or screenies every now and then - but this isn't the place for blow by blow account of military action

And yes everything Crow said above, accurate account summary of what's been going on

Banks on their own would not be such a big problem if they weren't also supplemented by VPN IP multis account sitting scripts hacks you name it - but yeah vmode cooldown on BM sales would be an effective simple step forward even if it affects some small part of my own supplies, it's a worthwhile sacrifice

• A question for the go's who play on other servers.

Do these kind of battles happen on them also?

Battles like Del posted that go on every day? Thats one days battles on the beta cheater server posted above me and it's a daily thing.

Now multiply that by 7 days a week and 52 weeks a year.

Now multiply that by 4 years or more,i honestly lost track years ago.

We all got a couple days off from this when babak got banned but hes back with new accounts,gen and gold banks.

Kudos to Aby alliance for their offence scores fighting these cheats.

That's all were fighting is cheats,there's no skill in their battles,zero,zip,they rely on numbers from their banks.

Whats the sense of even playing a game that has the cheaters repeatedly mocking the GO's?

Breaking every rule in the book and turning ten year farmers into fighters just to save themselves and a game they invested 10 years into or more.

Sampisa. enough with the crickets.

We are paying customers and I realize you do this voluntarily but please do your job and enforce the rules.

I'm not kidding when I say these huge battles have been going on for years.

We had a glimmer of hope when you acted on my topic. That glimmer is fast fading.

Crow,Zig,Ted

Edited once, last by The crow ().

• last I read in the rules and T&Cs VPN multis are not legit account sitting/sharing is not legit using scripts and cheats is not legit and many more!

smashing the banks with post vmode BM cooldown is the SIMPLE first step even though it will affect me and my own banks it is a sacrifice well worth paying

• So did the groundhog see its shadow and we have to deal with another 4 years of cheating or will something actually be done? Asking for a friend.

Babaks goal is the destruction of the server and he once again is running many multiple accounts in the PGA alliance.If the GO's dont deal with it now he will just do it again when this server dies so badly it will be merged again.

A once great game ruined by one single person with an agenda to kill it and ignored by those supposedly enforcing the rules.

his one gen bank in v.mode has over 9 million gens so his goal of killing this server is achievable.

Maybe he's a disgruntled GF developer who got fired.

PGA wont even respond to this thread,that alone speaks volumes.

• I must dig a little more with Iranian pals to examine Babak's motivation

Partly it's a legacy of his thwarting in the Iran server although that led to the destruction of it and merge with En - lol what a culture clash

I think now it's an unquenchable thirst for power both ingame and outgame to those minions over whom he can exert coercive control - using any means possible and where necessary use RL money to buy accounts

On top of this the hidden game in Iran was to see who could get away with the most outrageous cheats for the longest undetected by GO Tools. I am sure aspects of this Black Top Score were transferred

The accounts with massive Gens in the middle of 2x PGA mains Be Eshge Babak and PHANTOM are not currently directly controlled by Babs - although he has extensively used the owner's accounts in the past. These accounts belong to Bab's best bud based in Hamburg (coincidentally or not!) ingame name primary account WARNING

The non 12 month "holidaying" accounts currently under Bab's direct control are Kourosh, Oden Tall, Sepahradkabir, Odise and many small ones linked and unlinked

• I have mentioned this several times as has Crow

"

I think now it's an unquenchable thirst for power both ingame and outgame to those minions over whom he can exert coercive control - using any means possible and where necessary use RL money to buy accounts

"

• Have you considered that they may be getting paid for this?

Yes,it has been a theory that has been out for years. Wars always mean ambro sales and as a guy who has fought in this game for over a decade I can say i couldnt survive or win without it when your building 1200 ships a night on your accounts desperately trying to fight guys with gen scores and gold that never ends.

Why they go so out of their way to make this game unplayable for anyone else is beyond me.

To make this game playable again the black market should be scrapped if they cant do 24 hours trade bans on gen banks.

• Have you considered that they may be getting paid for this?

Yes,it has been a theory that has been out for years. Wars always mean ambro sales and as a guy who has fought in this game for over a decade I can say i couldnt survive or win without it when your building 1200 ships a night on your accounts desperately trying to fight guys with gen scores and gold that never ends.

Why they go so out of their way to make this game unplayable for anyone else is beyond me.

To make this game playable again the black market should be scrapped if they cant do 24 hours trade bans on gen banks.

Then there is your answer. They work for Gameforge, and keep doing this because you keep spending money.

• @prins I think we are heading into paranoia conspiracy territory here! Although the Hamburg connection should not be discounted entirely