Non registered IP multis being used via VPN.

• I've played this game since June of 2008. I used to buy Ambrosia on a regular basis years ago and really enjoyed the fighting aspects of the game. I even served as a GO for about six months many years ago. Since the merger, the game has been unplayable. The generals banks, whether attained legally or not, are the reason gameforge has not gotten any money from me in a long while. It's not a matter of being a strong player or whining because someone else is stronger... I've always liked a challenge and my competitive nature pushes me to grow to be able to match it or beat it. However, there is no matching or beating something like this. The players themselves are not stronger or better players. They just found a loophole in the system to take advantage of. At this point, while they are still allowed to keep millions of general score in a vacationed bank, I will spend no money on this game. The only reason I log in right now is to keep my wine up in my other towns and my competitive addiction requires me to complete all my future researches. There are many great suggestions in this thread, Admins need to do something. If you do nothing, I, along with most of the rest of the server, will just find another addiction.

• Sorry things got a bit hectic on the battle front versus Babak The Bounder - I will make time to get some more input here - my treatise is turning into an essay so it needs a bit of trimming. Meanwhile ABY alliance have been pondering internally about Banks - I sent this around and asked them to spot the hidden similarity between one or two of the banks...see if you and any sharp eyed GF types can spot it. It took me a while and I was in Kings for several years :-)

• Of course the elephant in the room! when last merger happened the new players arrived with GS banks. How they managed that is anyone's guess. different rules on their former server?? A few players tried to adapt and start their own GS banks but the handicap is obvious. ergo no level playing field.

• JFYI, the possibility to have multiaccounts was introduced at the first server merge. Lot of people had an account in both origin and destination servers, so in order to let the users continue playing both accounts, possibility of multi - along with the IP sharing option - was added to the game.

Said that, it is really clear what is the point, thank you all for the clarifications. I admit that this is not the first time that we receive such kind of complains, about some game mechanics (e.g. the BM one) that allow "unfair" action without violating the rules, and it seems to me that - following your reasoning - in Beta this trick is widely used, or misused, as you prefer. And from the administrative side, nothing happens. About this matter, please let me remind you something.

As GA (and this applies to TM, SGO and GO too), I'm a volunteer who has to follow some rules as stated by some GF directives. So, I just have to enforce rules as GF intends they have to be applied. It is not among my powers to change rules enforcement, so I'm here from one side as... the person to express your anger to. Obviously, this is my role and I *want* to understand what are the biggest complains, because this is my responsibility - and moral duty. From the other side, as you can see, I'm not just reading and ignoring posts (even if I could do it): that's why I put my face answering and making proposals. I would really like to help you - and this game - because, as a player and as admin, I'm sorry to see unsatisfied players, and please trust me, I don't tell it rhetorically.

Just to be totally clear, if players don't break rules (as GF intend them), I can't make my own ones and enforce them. Anyway, I have the opportunity to move upper level your complains: I can just let your voice be listened (and it's what I will do), and be sure that I'll give my support to your proposals. But please note that I'm neither a dev, a PO, a PM, nor a person with autonomous power of decision. In this case I'm exactly as you: I can just read, try to understand the main complain and reason *with* you, not *against* you, but - as a little added value - I can report everything showing the current mood among good old players.

That's why I asked: what is the *most* important aspect that, in your opinions, needs a definitive review? In both game mechanics (and the BM one seems to me a valid starting point for you) and in rules. Feel free to find a good answer, take your time if needed, I'll move it to the people... owning the Staff of Power.

Best regards

Sampisa

• So what i'm gathering is GF intended players who routinely cheat the system and abuse game mechanics to be allowed to keep doing so? I think it should be clear to any gameforge employee that rules are being broken and abused both obviously and easy to prove and those that are hidden behind VPN's that can't be proven. Piracy alts who's sole purpose is to feed larger players get reported routinely for pushing which has been defined on this thread already yet gameforge does nothing to ban these accounts or the person receiving the illegal benefits. If your are a volunteer for gameforge i would love to hear from someone on how they don't care that players push piracy points and make it impossible for anyone else to compete. I would also like to know if they intended for players to have 9m generals scores and use those to harass smaller players with only one account or two accounts who abide by the IP sharing law.

To be clear we want general banks killed to help create a more even playing field for players as we know there is no way to track the rule breaking through non-linked IP's due to VPN being to common in Iran due to their suppressing government.

• Sampisa

Thank you for your reply.

We are aware that you cannot change the rules. Please let us know what the higher authority replies to you concerning the underhand tactics used by the Iranians.

In the meantime, please ask the GOs to keep a close eye on what is going on in Beta Server because quite frankly, it is becoming ridiculous.

sea attacks on alliance

Station fleets 101 REVENGE007 (under world 10 ) Deliverance (McHaggis )

Station fleets (en route) 1 HAJJ REZA (Netal ) Deliverance (McHaggis )

Station fleets 1 Death emperor (Only P G A ) Deliverance (McHaggis )

Station fleets 47 REVENGE007 (under world 10 ) Deliverance (Tubut Verismaul )

Occupy port (Open battle) 10 Shadow of Night (ArTOn ) Deliverance (Chicken Warrior )

Occupy port (Open battle) 248 javadi (PGA power ) Deliverance (Chicken Warrior )

Occupy port (Open battle) 1156 javadi (ArTOn ) Deliverance (Chicken Warrior )

Occupy port (Open battle) 10 javadi (ArTOn ) Deliverance (Chicken Warrior )

Occupy port (Open battle) 541 javadi (PGA power ) Deliverance (Chicken Warrior )

Occupy port (Open battle) 1321 REVENGE007 (ArTOn ) Deliverance (Chicken Warrior )

Occupy port (Open battle) 1390 Death emperor (PGA power ) Deliverance (Chicken Warrior )

Occupy port (en route) 36 REVENGE007 (under world 10 ) Deliverance (Chicken Warrior )

Occupy port (Open battle) 36 REVENGE007 (warrior 8 ) Deliverance (Chicken Warrior )

Occupy port (en route) 1 HAJJ REZA (Netal ) Nicky (Polis )

Station fleets 1870 REVENGE007 (under world 10 ) Nicky (Polis )

Station fleets 88 s007 (s007 5 ) Nicky (Polis )

Station fleets 50 REVENGE007 (under world 10 ) Matcap (Wine

land attacks on the alliance
    -

Station troops 2430 Shadow of Night (Persi4n United ) Deliverance (McHaggis )

Pillage (Open battle) 276 Shadow of Night (ArTOn ) Deliverance (Chicken Warrior

Pillage (Open battle) 30 Shadow of Night (warrior 10 ) Deliverance (Chicken Warrior )

Occupy town! (Open battle) 30 total (PGA power ) Deliverance (Chicken Warrior )

Occupy town! (Open battle) 30 total (PGA power ) Deliverance (Chicken Warrior )

Pillage (Open battle) 852 Shadow of Night (ArTOn ) Deliverance (Chicken Warrior )

Occupy town! (Open battle) 251 REVENGE007 (warrior 8 ) Deliverance (Chicken Warrior )

Pillage (Open battle) 3097 Shadow of Night (ArTOn ) Deliverance (Chicken Warrior )

Occupy town! (Open battle) 3083 total (PGA power ) Deliverance (Chicken Warrior )

Occupy town! (Open battle) 60 REVENGE007 (ArTOn ) Deliverance (Chicken Warrior )

Pillage (en route) 852 Shadow of Night (ArTOn ) Deliverance (Chicken Warrior

Station troops 1093 REVENGE007 (under world 2 ) Kitwe (-12- )

Station troops 10 REVENGE007 (under world 10 ) jrav (The Abyss )

• Greetings from a Spanish server. Please forgive my English in advance.

A couple of notes since this phenomenon is general in every server.

Sampisa from all that I've read here, I think what makes most sense is to eliminate/tweak the inner works of the black market/store.

It makes no sense that Gold can be fitted almost freely on a single ship, while resources use so much space in merchant ships.

One possible solution to this would be:

1. That GOLD uses some variation of space in merchant ships rather than always occuping a single ship.

2. That the travel speed of the boat coming back with the ships is equal to the slowest ship in the purchase. I don't believe that batlle ships should be "loaded" into the merchant (doesn't make sense) but what does is that your purchased fleet would come back together and not with the super speeds made available by Ambro/66%/poseidon merchant ship speed.

If you could move up those two tweaks, it would go leeeeeeeeeenghts to correct the work of the banks and how players purchase tons and tons of fleet, would inyect some dynamics to the game, since you could beat a player with banks by opening up a bunch of battles and him/her not having sufficient time to maintain all battles.

Hope it works and cheers!

• Lets not make it complicated, a 24 hour trade ban on anyone coming out of v.mode for ships or troops will cure the problem.

Untill that happens the conveyor belt of ships,troops and gold will continue to run freely and honest players that build their own dont stand much of a chance.

It's an easy fix that wont hurt a single honest player.

Sampisa,Thanks for forwarding our concerns.

• Yes. This could work too.

Although you are seeking by this to prevent completely the use of military banks and that is something most players won't necessarily agree with.

But I agree that is a sensible and - perhaps most importantly - simple solution to the problem.

Best of luck to all!

• The best part is all these pga have never won against Deliverance and no matter how many gen banks they have and gold banks he is still the best fighter on the server

Del and the rest of us fighting these guys dont use gen banks. We build.

• We understand the limits to your "office" but your offer to kick our concerns to Higher will be appreciated. I also run three accounts started from a polis. and have IP sharing, all I can handle. I think you have seen all our suggestions, what will it take for you to move some along to decission makers? One suggestion to start? then how many votes are required? Just from the players here on this Agora symposium? (in keeping with the Ancient Greek theme). Or will a vote by players in our respective alliances be needed? Please advice!

• From 1 million gold to 137 million gold in one hour, just like that !

It's a miracle !

Halleluja !

REVENGE007

Total score 18,485,378
    Master builder 14,563,177
    Scientists 3,017,913
    Generals 865,487
    Gold supply 137,499,338

On the 27.07.2020 6:39

> Player: REVENGE007
    > Alliance: P G A
    > Points: 18,671,405
    > Master builder: 14,563,177
    > Scientists: 3,017,913
    > Generals: 1,051,729
    > Gold supply: 1,356,555

• Yeah Babak really cut it fine - what was weird is that the numbers were tumbling beforehand then slowed and stayed static 1,356,555

General Deliverance, [26.07.20 23:11]

Player: REVENGE007

Alliance: P G A

Master builder: 14,563,177

Scientists: 3,017,913

Generals: 1,110,852

Gold supply: 19,856,533

General Deliverance, [27.07.20 04:21]

Generals: 1,065,855

Gold supply: 6,381,790

General Deliverance, [27.07.20 04:47]

Name: under world 9 (35)

Title:

Generals: 1,056,846

Gold supply: 3,856,700

General Deliverance, [27.07.20 05:28]

Generals: 1,051,729

Gold supply: 1,356,555

General Deliverance, [27.07.20 06:06]

Generals: 1,051,729

Gold supply: 1,356,555

General Deliverance, [27.07.20 08:59]

Generals: 858,616

Gold supply: 133,092,120

I couldn't stay awake long enough at 0600 to record another cycle - and there is a time lag on when gold and gens show in the display

I can tell you I put on 200 million gold over the course of yesterday and that was using a non bank supplier with heaps of gold and building constantly

Getting Gens Banks under control is a great thing if we can get some impetus on that - Sampisa's comments are really positive.

But see the archive footage above - we strapped it down & circumlocuted this one to death already

GOW made some points about a way to get round even post vmode cooldown - not sure if I really follow yet or agree that it is a problem - but brain overloaded as it is. My choice remains KISS for now - and if abused afterwards adjust some more.

So 48 hour post vmode cooldown is my favorite simple option - and as others point out there are plenty of cooldowns already in operation post vmode for miracles

Ultimately though my beef is Babak can run half a dozen+ interacting alt IP VPN accounts himself that are more or less never offline as his son Sepher account sits and gets away with it! as per Zig The Troll's startup Post - this contravenes rules x 2 or 3 and T&C. Imagine Mike Tyson being told fighting six heavyweight pro boxers at the same time is fair and he needs to submit proof that they are breaking the rules (Tyson might actually win though)

Gotta get back to running away from battle island the enemy now number 100k land and air and I'm down to about one company of foot and a few engineers red jackets

Pleasingly though the word on the streets of downtown Tehran is that Babak is livid.

Del