Non registered IP multis being used via VPN.

• Greetings Players and staff from a long term player with 3 registered IP shared accounts that has been in this game since it started on many servers.

My concern is the survival of Beta server after a small group of the same people have been trying hard to take this server out for at least the last 3 years.

The bug is the fact that people who use vpn to run illegal multis cant be policed and are very difficult to prove.

The solution is anyone who has a general score of over 500,000 points is immediately scrutinized with trades concerning troops and gold and especially the ones consistently in the top 10 offence score and the ones who fight non stop 24 hours a day.

I wont mention any names or alliances and there are a few players who do run over 500,000 gens and they would have no problem being checked for legality as they are funded by the rest of the alliances that have dealt with this problem the last 3 years.

Then theres one guy who can run a 900,000 gen score,have it beaten down in a week by dozens of players and recuperate that score in hours.

,Generals:823,585 Gold supply:66,302,174

They go after non fighters,put everyone in v.mode because how can you protect yourself against an 800,000 plus gen score player who is going to farm you till you give up?

They have been beaten down,kicked out of their respected alliances for breaking peace treaties and cheating and will stop at nothing to kill beta and I speak for all the people being attacked as all are getting tired of it.

The game has became pretty well unplayable and as a fighter(legal) I can honestly say this server will keep losing players till this stops.

These players have been reported hundreds of times and all a G.O. has to do is start checking trades from reported players to see a few have dozens of accounts and use other people to play their main fighting account when they sleep. They use VPN to avoid IP issues and can trade with themselves and mostly with others accounts they acquired through indimidation. They tell some they will charge them a tax after they take over their alliance islands in trade for peace.

I know all the top fighters in beta as I have been in a lot of the 1000 round battles with 100,000 troops and 80,000 ships.

You cant do this for long if your an honest player and I dont think they have this kinda battle scenarios on other servers that go's on for months at a time.

I just want a G.O. or anyone to check this out as right now it seems to be hitting a peak and im betting this guy will have a million gens by morning and and endless supply of gold. Check the trades.the legal ones will stand out as well as the illegals.

Thanks for your time and if even a single G.O. checks this out then I will be happy.

Crow

• This has gotten so ridiculous and driven so many players from the server. We have complained for years of these issues and gameforge refuses to act and create a fair playing environment. People have multi million point general banks which have ruined fighting for those that don't cheat and those who don't fight can't defend them selves because these players have 800k+ gens. I was debating about buying some ambro to push for max researches but recently i thought whats the point. Even if i do get them I don't cheat and will eventually be wiped out by those that do as the continue to add multiple accounts to the game to feed their cheating habit.

I encourage everyone from servers being ruined by Iranian players and their habits of cheating to boycott buying any ambrosia until this issue gets resolved.

• It has been obvious for a long time that most of the Iranian players cheat. When they all joined Beta they arrived with large GS Banks so from the start original players was at a disadvantage, But we adapted, but now they fill their islands with noob accounts 1 large city and 15-16 lev one polis and most with a pirate fort that the big player can raid at will. problem being what is solution. One could be no more than half of towns can be less than lev18 on any island. set a time limit to bring them up to new standard. or they get removed. About the GS Banks

we have to wait min.3 days to log back in after Vmode. Make it so when vmode expire have to also wait min 3 days before reentering vmode. Should apply to any player with more than 100,000 generals. And maybe any account with more than 1,000,000 GS have to wait 6 days.

That could be one solution to mitigate the cheating.

• I like the v mode solution. I've brought this up several times over the years. Clearly these accounts aren't being played for their intended use and isn't that something came up in real life where they can't log in. I think for the piracy solution it needs to be considered pushing points and the person collecting the points and players making them need to get banned. If all the player has is small level towns and the only thing they do is make points and no other construction they are clearly pushing points.

• Good evening,

you are always free to report the account that you consider as managed by unfair players. We *always* check all the reports, and intervene when needed. Note that we can see what a player can't check, so what you think about some players, not necessarily matches with your suspects. A report does NOT mean a ban, even if you are totally sure about your report, not necessarily it is the reality, I'm sorry: often some players are really able to claim doing this and that, or convincing other players to be so strong since they cheat... a strategy that we found in lot of server and among a lot of players. Please note, the worse ones are... quiet and silent ;)

A couple of personal answers. The crow - as we told you "hundred of times", we DO ban when needed, not when you tell that we have to do it. You were invited "hundred of times" to open a ticket and report what you know, but you never did it: in fact, our "hundreds" or report never come from you, who instead were totally unable to provide any proof to support all your generic accusations, always written in the wrong place. This recommendation is still valid: open a ticket, and we will listen to you. If you continue to refuse to open a ticket, your ones are just empty words. So, go ahead: I'm waiting for all the missing details, if you have any. https://ikariam.support.gameforge.com/en - My whole Staff and I we really want to make a step back and stop considering you just a waste of time. But - as we already told you "hundred of times", if you don't have a name and the detail to support your words, we - again - have to consider you just a troll.

A final note God_of_war : Iranian players are really skilled in beta, they joined years ago when ikariam.ir closed and accounts joined in Beta. It is currently a really active group, but they are players exactly like the others, and just to let you know, worse cheaters in beta were not among them. I don't like to distinguish among "iranian" or "not iranian" players: on beta, like in all the other servers, there are just "players".

Kind regards.

• Well, regarding the use of VPN/Anonymous proxies, I don't think this argument would go anywhere, since they're not breaking any rules. They are using anonymous proxies and there is no way to track those multies to the same IP because that's exactly the point of using anonymous proxies/VPNs on the internet. To protect your privacy, or mask your identity.

And to be honest the rule that accounts from the same IP should not have any connections is a partially nonsensical in my opinion. I prefer the newer rule about piracy feeders that GF has, which is banning the multies that are created solely for the purpose of feeding points and are not proper gaming accounts. You see, the IP rule can be easily bypassed, but not the second rule, because the performance of an account is assessed. That also needs more accurate examination on GF's part and they can't just ban everyone without looking into the case thoroughly.

Personally if someone goes through the trouble of playing several accounts properly and actually develops them, which is highly time consuming, I don't see a problem with the accounts being able to have contact with one another. I believe that player needs to be rewarded in a way for going through the pains of playing several accounts properly.

On the other hand, I believe GF should develop the piracy feeder rule, and apply it to other aspects of the game such as troop banks and gold feeders. Currently it only applies to multies in the same alliance, and They are taking advantage of this bug. for example multiple piracy feeders within PGA which are no proper gaming accounts and are NOT ACTUALLY PLAYED, feed a player with no alliance or from a different alliance, ex. SOREN/IRI. That's what they should be going after, if they wanna stop this vicious cycle.

What's more, the problem with Iranian alliances like KINGs/PGA/SOREN/IRI/Shok is not them breaking the game rules. It's the moral/ethical aspect of the game they are ruining, through perpetual lying, backstabbing, violation of treaties through proxies/players with no alliance. Unfortunately Gameforge cannot do anything about this, as it has nothing to do with game rules. This is something that only players in other alliances can put a stop to. By uniting and dealing with them harshly and accordingly, giving them no quarters and offering them no more treaties. This could be through military action, cancelling of all cultural treaties, etc. for example POFF does not accept treaties from any of those alliances, and our members are repeatedly asked to check their CTs and cancel CTs with them if they have any.

When it comes to troop banks, I believe trade exchanges between accounts with high Gen Scores/Gold Supply, and accounts receiving high Gen scores and large amounts of gold in a short time should be observed by GF and players who gain large amounts of Gen/Gold continually should be permanently banned, so should be the troop banks who spend almost all their time on V-Mode, and then pass humongous amounts of Gen to crtain players and return to V-Mode again.

Another point that I want to mention here has nothing to do with Gameforge, but with other alliances of Beta. Them joining KINGs to help them fight PGA was by far the stupidest move I have seen during all the time I have been playing this game. POFF didn't allow any members to do so. In particular I didn't allow them, and ignored all requests made by KINGs or their representatives. KINGs is no better than PGA when it comes to respect for the moral aspect of the game. They have cheated as much as PGA/Shok/MIS/SOREN,..... But they lied you guys into fighting their war and many of you fell for it. then behind your back they conspired with the very alliances you were fighting to raid you in the piracy subgame, to wipe as much EN alliance players from piracy rankings as they could. Their biggest effort so far was the previous round. Go check the rankings. That is something I have been telling RAD, Dump, ABY and NoL for a long time. You want to solve this, stop helping KINGs. let them fight PGA on their own. And when you see those no-alliance or one man alliance players getting around treating in piracy, be sure that KINGs is also at play. Haven't you asked yourselves, why KINGs players easily place in piracy, when the enemy they seem to be fighting all the time easily raids every EN alliance player they can see. And even the players they can't see. players that only KINGs could see, and then provided the coordinates to the raider.

Edited once, last by Mr Crowley ().

• This is my reply to amooaidin from KINGs when he contacted me regarding a piracy problem they had some days ago, I'm gonna post it here for you to read also. I will send this to PGA/SOREN/IRI/Shok as well, if they contact me. And then I put them all in my ignore list. POFF has simply stopped all relations with these alliances, as we no longer trust any of them. I suggest you do too.

=============================================================

This message is not just for you. It is for all active Iranian alliances. I am not happy to write it, but it's the truth. It's the ugly truth. I don't intent to be disrespectful but I'm not being nice anymore either. I just intent to be 100% frank and outspoken about this. Because this is my last message to you ever. Feel free to send this message to your culprits in PGA, SOREN, IRI, etc. too:

You see that's the problem with liars and backstabbers. They think all other people are like them too, so they can't trust anyone. This lack of trust finally brings down all they have.

Apparently your research is shit. POFF don't know a player named "Ali" and we are not supporting him. But personally I know Ali is a popular name in Iran. For example Ali Daei is a famous footballer. Anyway, We don't support any Iranian alliances or players. We never have. We don't want to have any relations with KINGs/PGA/SOREN and other iranian alliances. You are all the same. You know why? because we have heard so many lies from you guys that we don't trust any of the remaining active Iranian alliances and players (I mean KINGs, PGA, SOREN, IRI).

I don't have anything against Iranian people. In real life I have some dear Iranian friends. In Ikariam, Regal The Great was my friend. You know why? because he never lied to me. I could trust him. We have Iranian members in POFF. Iranians we can trust, because they don't lie to us. Do you know why they don't want to join your alliance? because they don't trust you.

KINGs/PGA/SOREN/MIS/Shok even a member from Myth. I have heard so many obvious lies from you guys that I have lost count!

MIS were the biggest liars. I am very happy they are not on Ika anymore, but I know their members are in KINGs and PGA and other alliances. Shok told every one so many lies and cheated so much that most of their members got banned, shok kazem for example was banned permamnently and lost his account and now he is here with a small account, he is always changing names and alliances. He is the biggest liar on beta server. and I know PGA, SOREN and also KINGs support him in piracy. sometime you give him points, sometimes you give him the location of other players so he can go and raid them. last round you were all working together so no players from POFF, RAD, Dump, ABY would get in piracy top 50. I-R-I raided no Iranian players, he just raided English alliance players. Not him only, many other Iranian players have done the same in the past. I'll give you a list later.

We put rankings together last round, there were members that only KINGs could see in piracy, and you know what happens afterwards? shok kazem AKA I-R-I goes after them and raids them. We know FOR FACT that KINGs/PGA/SOREN have all helped him.

In the past KINGs/PGA/MIS/Shok have approached us many times for military peace and truce in piracy. Then you cheat us and violate the treaties. At first, some KINGs members directly did that, then you got cleverer, so you started feeding points to other players, players with no alliance to come and raid us, and then you deny it. There is a long list of names, These are just some recent ones:

reza-72

khoffash

reza-72 bye ika

shok----kazem_n

I-R-I

aabbaa

Ippon

Ippon Seoni Nage

R A N D I

pato mat

understod

Ali-Killer

A S H I L

Mahdi

and many many others

Even you and benYamin at some points violated the treaties directly.

Now you are saying the peace will be cancelled? What peace are you talking about eaxtly? You have violated every treaty through you piracy puppets, your piracy proxies. You don't honor your deals, you don't honor your own words. KINGs/PGA/SOREN/MIS/Shok all of you.

You come to POFF, RAD, Dump, NoL and ask us for help to fight PGA, then you backstab us in piracy! That is what you have done. Of course I didn't allow any POFF member to join that fight, because I knew you would cheat us later. But I know members from Dump, NoL and RAD joined you for the fight. What happened next? you backstabbed them in piracy some months later. They have presented facts, reports, messages. We have seen many of them.

We do not trust any of you anymore, because each alliance at some point has cheated us. lied to us. backstabbed us.

You can be sure about something. If we want to do something we will do it to your face. You remember about two years ago, Caspian Tiger and I raided every KINGs/PGA/MIS player we saw for months. we never changed our names or alliance. we never lied. our fighters like firmmonkeyfist, sponsor, Tiberius, ... were attacking you all the time. They never changed names or alliances. Because we are honest. in peace and in war. If we want to do something, we don't conceal our identity.

POFF does not wish to have any relations with KINGs/PGA/SOREN or other alliances. We don't even accept CTs from your members. You made this happen with all the lies. Don'r contact us again. there is nothing to talk about. For the last time, If someone called Ali is raiding you in piracy, it has nothing to do with POFF. Go and talk to other liars and backstabbers about this.

I feel sad for you. You have tricked so many people that you can trust no one now...

Don't send me another message. I will just put you in the ignore list.

Edited 2 times, last by Mr Crowley ().

• Another point guys. This rarely happens but I agree with Sampisa about tickets. By posting in the forum you get nowhere. name names, provide screenshots, reports, information, etc. via the ticket system. The forum is just a place to talk. You wanna do something, go to the support system. And I encourage you, please do.

Personally POFF is not dealing with troop-bank and military issues since we are not taking part in the battles as I mentioned earlier. Also about piracy, our problem is not with them breaking game rules. It's the ethical aspect of the game. For that I can't submit any tickets but I gave a solution to deal with the problem in the game.

Regarding piracy I can only urge the board to check their piracy feeders more often and more attentively. They have lots of small accounts created for the sole purpose of feeding points to the raider. for example check islands 3-13 & 5-13 on beta. there are many more islands and accounts like this. Sometime these feeder-points change hands several times which makes it harder to trace. The raider is usually not in the alliance. They either have no alliance or create a one-man alliance. sometimes they return to the main alliance when their job is done or create a wing alliance.
    ex. A S H I L, reza 72, MaMad, Ali-Killer, shok----kazem_n, I-R-I, ....(the List is long, these are some more recent ones)

• To

It is very time consuming to report "bugs' complaints, concerns, etc. and find out that rules that was in effect earlier have been changed

and nothing can be done. About the so called skills of some players that may not be called Iranians for PC reasons. It is easy to have skills in using a lot of Ambrosia, which of course is also beneficial to Gameforce. Ikariam is well aware what goes on but have decided that the concerns voiced here is merely the rantings of less "skilled" players that have not yet learned how to use Ambro the way that players, that may not be named are adept at.

We have had players banned for inadvertainly or accidentally broken rules that is very quickly noticed, but they were not players that should not be named! I understand that you have a difficult charge and responsibility in this new world reality.But this is not real but just a game and a place to play while being isolated, there is enough Cheating in RL so it is frustrating that it be allowed here.

• Sampisa There is no doubt there are some great Iranian fighters on Beta i'm not arguing that. I've fought many over the last few years that have held their own. For anyone to manage 800k gens even though cheating to get there has to know what they are doing. Like Mr Crowley said there is no way to trace the VPN connections so lets implement a rule that severely hinders their ability to cheat. Kill the genal banks make them like you said spend months developing real accounts vs creating 100 low level accounts. I've been developing several IP shared accounts to support players fighting PGA and it takes months if not years to get them to a good level.

• Sampisa. Well someone took me seriously as one offender is now banned at the moment and another halved his gen score.

i have seen copies of tickets sent to you folks on this matter from the one person who fights these guys all the time. it's very well known on beta server that illegal multis have been at play for years.

I do report every half million jump in gens or 500 million in gold. hundreds and hundreds of times.Check the trades I say,same peoples only interaction is with these illegal multis. As for VPN, if thats ok with gameforge then I would use it too but thats illegal.

So thanks to who ever did notice and do something.

Being called a troll by some members of staff makes me wonder if they treat all paying customers like this that just want to see the game played fairly and post a serious topic about it.

• As a player of more than 14 years, and as a former purchaser of Ambrosia, I can assure Sampisa that The Crow is not trolling. A succession of "Iranian" alliances have used troop and general banks for at least 2-3 years. (Let me state I have no knowledge if the players are Iranian or not - it's simply a term that emerged from their alliance names).

This has made virtually certain to not buy more Ambrosia - what would be the point when any advantage i might gain will likely be raided away ?

This has been a problem with the game for a long time. If Gameforge can't/won't fix it, why should I continue ?

• As for the Iranian fighters being good,maybe the honest ones but the worst offenders running around with half a million gen scores have bean beaten into v.mode by Del and a handfull of other good fighters including moi every single time.

We can deal with them in thousand round battles but thats when they go after the farmers and new players and 5 guys with half a milion gens and unlimited gold that have multiple people playing the same acct. 24 hours a day 7 days a week are too much. Nothing worse then having to tell your alliance members if pga attacks to go v.mode because theres nothing the fighters can or will do when drawn into a battle of attrition that could take a week.

As for the vpn gen banks...easy peasy fix. Make it so they can not come out of v.mode and do a troop or ship trade for 24 hours and problem solved.

it's really that simple as some gen banks will run an upkeep per hour in the millions and it gives us fighters a chance to engage the gen bank in battle because we do know who they are.

Crow/Zig

• Check out the top 20 general score on beta.

Stopping these from trading for 24 hours after coming out of v.mode would solve the whole problem instantly.

Edited once, last by The crow ().

• I like that idea of no trades after coming out of v mode for 24hrs.

It would end all the illegal multi account cheating in a day. Then they would have to fight honestly like some of us had the last 10 plus years that have 10 level 40 barracks in each town on each account because of them.

They could still cheat and pad those banks but trust me we know where they are and they are watched.

I dont think a "ticket" will get this in motion either so maybe we should do a vote on it like years ago and hopefully it's not ignored again.

• its worth a shot. The amount of accounts they would have to create to keep gold banks should be obvious to gameforge as cheater accounts. I would be open to doing a vote and i'm sure many others would agree with this solution.