Non registered IP multis being used via VPN.

• Great news - the ingame pressure is off at least for now with Babak and Majid going on a nice vmode sabbatical - I can cope with fighting bank backed enemies as I have a developed just in time supply chain, my own big barracks/boatyards and on top a bank or two I can make withdrawals from when it get's tough. Even my own Iranian banker supports a change, I just can't persuade him to come online here.

I can live with the provenance of systemic cheating that brought the banks into existence and transferred them post merge from Iran server to En. Water under the bygone bridge boys.

Fighting Babak whilst he ran several VPN IP multis under a single command with an account sitter as well (Sepher) however was really, really tough. Even with that at his disposal he bought in extra PGA help, another million generals' worth. I am in pursuit of them. Some have already voluntarily vmoded to escape my wrath.

That's my main beef - as per Zig/Crow thread start VPN IP unlinked Multi abuse - ultimately GF need GO Tools that can determine outlier performance beyond the norm unaccountably, then zoom in with a fine toothed crowbar to figure out how an account can show activity 24/7 for weeks in a row etc .

Good luck

Del

• Sampisa,

I'm not assisted by any CoMa, thanks. We have arrived at a higher level.

You see a cage because that is all you know. I'm not in any cage, I'm on the outside looking at you and feeling pity. I am about the only adult that still cares.

This is far beyond a personal issue, no matter how often you utter those words. It can easily be the end of the zoo, if I feel so inclined.

You have been falsely accusing people of cheating since at least 2014, chasing away the best players and killing your precious discord and forums as well. The real cheaters, as evidenced by this thread, go free for years.

Enjoy it while you still can.

Prins Ogidius

• Hello Prins,

the topic of this thread is not the one that you are continuously trying to afford, so please open a different one if you are interested to know the opinion of other players about the Staff and related past behaviour.

Anyway, I think that it's time to close this childish and useless discussion: thank you for your point of view. Clearly, we have a different vision of the situation. Being an adult means something else, in my opinion, e.g. attend the arranged appointment with the zoo director without leaving the discussion in scream. And after that, arguing about the zoo management without having talked with the director, makes any further criticism about the life of the animals... unreliable and useless.

But - I repeat - this is my opinion of being adult: rules are here not to limit user's freedom, but to let the freedom of the others be respected. And - as Game Administrator - I'm sorry if you don't share it because this is exactly what I ask to - and share with - the Staff and obviously, upper levels. Yes, I stopped a lot of people who were playing unfairly (from 2010, not 2014), and rarely they admitted what they did, or they were happy for that. Were they our "best players" just because they were so active to consider legal to violate rules? No, sorry, no matter if they were spending a lot of money and playing 18 hours per day: if they had to be stopped, we stopped them, as you know. And I can live with that, because I'm glad I allowed dozen of other honest users to play in a cleaner place, even if - maybe - I was able to do it less than what I would have liked.

So, if you want to go deeper and report your assertions about our Staff, you are free to contact our CoMa with the list of cases where we falsely accused some players; in defect, I think that false accusations are your ones. In both cases, I think that you don't need further clarification from the people on the other side of your laptop screen, but from the one in front of it.

Kind regards

• Hi all,

here is the update I promised about your proposal.

First of all, I discussed a little with the whole Game Staff about your proposal, they all liked the idea and I think that their 5 cents were valuable too. So please let me steal a minute to show further possible refinements.

It was proposed to extend the piracy misuse as in some other GF games: "If town level matched fortress level they will grow it fast enough because they need level 17 only. I would add other buildings as condition, for example tavern and warehouses, some buildings that everyone needs in normal play." Interesting point, IMHO. Someone else instead told that - I resume it - a player should enter on vacation mode as he wishes. It should be instead limited the opportunity to trade for some time after exiting from vmode. In this case, the point of view was moved to the actions available, not to the vmode itself. Both interesting points, probably they need further refinement.

Anyway, I'm sure that you discussed enough abut this matter, so our one was just a reasoning... pour parler. Just to let you know, I really enjoyed the discussion, both on forum and on our private internal threads. We all are players, so more or less we have our own idea about what could be improved, and giving the opportunity to tell it is always appreciated.

So, I moved the post #124 upper level. I described all the complains, frustrations and doubts that I saw here (130 posts are quite a long list, so I tried to resume what were the points), and the reasons behind that thread. I asked if it was possible to discuss and implement such small corrections to the game mechanics and - eventually - to the rules. I told that IMHO the request was very well written, and shows a really appreciable involvement of loyal and old players, and surely it deserves the attention of upper levels. I knew that an issue was related to the fact that a proposal from a single community should be approved - or should arise - from all the other communities too, but this did not represent a big trouble, IMHO.

The answer was really clear and simple. The main problem, currently, is that Gameforge doesn't have any immediate plan to put developers at work on new features about Ikariam. It was told the same when we asked about the server merge tool, still not working, and about older game feature (Red vs Blue, Spartans, etc) that weren't enabled any more, so - more or less - is not a bolt from the blue. We don't know when this situation will change, but at least our Community has IMHO a good set of easy proposals that - as soon as new developers are available - could be resubmitted. I'm sorry I didn't give good news, but all in all, I think that this work will not be lost: you clarified what are the main complains, we can work more on them, and we are one step forward when things will change.

Kind regards

Sampisa

• Hi Sampisa,

first of all, thank you for your quick response and followup of this topic.

There has been lot of posts around this point, some of them were not so pleasant, it took time and effort to follow up it completely, so a big thanks for that from my end.

Quite frankly speaking, i expected that feedback will come much slower, and im pleasantly surprised that we received it on such a short notice.

For me personally, this is actually great news, the mere fact that we can speak openly to game staff, that they listened to our opinion is really encouraging. Im sure that rest of members that have contributed to the discussion can agree on that as well.

Feedback provided is also perfectly valid, in general it is in line with what was proposed, and i can certainly agree that it can be additionally fine tuned.

In real life, everything comes to time, resources and priorities, expecting a quick fix is mostly a long shot. But i would like to keep this proposal on a to do list towards game staff that could be implemented when the time comes. Until then we have time to refine it, so it would be great for all of us to continue on those lines.

BR
    Krizminjo

• Sampisa,

You sound drunk. But thanks for your confession. In your hurry to insult me further, I believe you have given me all the information I need. Btw, while it is very relevant to this thread, we're at a different venue now. I have no use for you anymore, so I won't respond to you again.

Sincerely,

Prins Ogidius

[mod='Hera']Please stick to the topic of this thread[/mod]

• great we have time!

as long as you can keep hammering unlinked multi abuse IP VPN players from the GOds above :-~)

We can only hope because I see a few are up on gens to over half a million again.

I love how they can do this in a couple hours.

I started this topic because this has been going on for years and I did get no help from staff like now. At least they banned a few but they just come back again on a new account.

A simple thing like cancelling trades on v.mode gen banks should be easy for a dev to do.

That would solve all cheating multi accounts on all servers with a simple script.

Piracy should not even be addressed till the other bigger problems are fixed.

The gen bank open trade loophole needs to be shut down period. It's a no brainer,a guy with 12 million gens come out of v.mode and arms someone with a ludicrous gen score and then v.modes again. Del and I have seen it for many years then they are not here to play the game as it was meant to be played.

They are here to kill this server like the last one they did and they are doing a good job of it the last year.

Del,I got your back. You kept me from giving up on this game years ago.

• It was proposed to extend the piracy misuse as in some other GF games: "If town level matched fortress level they will grow it fast enough because they need level 17 only. I would add other buildings as condition, for example tavern and warehouses, some buildings that everyone needs in normal play." Interesting point, IMHO. Someone else instead told that - I resume it - a player should enter on vacation mode as he wishes. It should be instead limited the opportunity to trade for some time after exiting from vmode. In this case, the point of view was moved to the actions available, not to the vmode itself. Both interesting points, probably they need further refinement.

I agree about the town levels applying to all buildings within the town but i thought the development for that might take extra time and the piracy fortress would be a quick fix and the other stuff could come a down the road.

I've always had an issue with how v mode works on the game. The hole point of it is to use when you won't be able to log in due to work, vacation, or other life events. Often times you know you will be busy well ahead of time so a 12-48hr delay of actually entering v mode after selecting the button isn't a big deal. I know sometimes things do come up on short notice but again 12-48hrs shouldn't make or break your town.

• Sampisa, thank you for your attension to our concerns. It was becoming critical as many good players and friends gave up and quit the game or just went inactive and later deleted. So many empty islands now and other cluster islands filled with level one towns. Regards! Rag

• Ya know;

When a top #3rd general score comes out of v.mode somethings going on.

Place 1-50 of the Generals highscore list!

Waiting for another 1 million gen score cheat to surface. Such is life on gamma.

1 Magic Boys icon-palm.png KINGs 12,958,076 Write message
    2 kINGs KINGs 9,692,141 Write message
    3 Emperor Be Eshghe BABAK icon-palm.png P G A 9,543,810 Write message
    4 P H A N T O M icon-palm.png P G A 8,724,203 Write message
    5 POWER-M icon-palm.png P G A 7,879,001 Write message
    6 Mega Blast icon-palm.png KINGs 7,451,789 Write message
    7 _M a t r i x_ icon-palm.png KINGs 6,490,611 Write message
    8 I_R_A_N icon-palm.png P G A 6,087,951 Write message
    9 peaceful icon-palm.png KINGs 5,231,482 Write message
    10 inarous icon-palm.png KINGs 3,695,348 Write message
    11 Glory of KINGs icon-palm.png KINGs 3,507,797 Write message
    12 vip icon-palm.png KINGs 2,913,421 Write message
    13 SOHEEL icon-palm.png P G A 2,314,458 Write message
    14 W O L F icon-palm.png P G A 2,218,277 Write message
    15 dark kal icon-palm.png KINGs 1,706,278 Write message
    16 CATI icon-palm.png KINGs 1,591,642 Write message
    17 BOMB icon-palm.png KINGs 1,020,947 Write message
    18 M I S icon-palm.png P G A 894,562 Write message
    19 Head Chef Deliverance ABY 710,712 Write message
    20 GOD_OF_ WAR icon-palm.png
  • I'm waiting and watching shadys next move.

Huge upkeep,huge gen score and low gold so a trade is imminent.

I sure hope a GO is watching also.

Shadow of Night ,Generals 818,774

Gold supply 19,163,503

Last of the 2 big pga cheaters not caught yet.

• they are still at it, shady and death feel different from their original owner account players, They seem online 24/7. Shady actually went below 1 million gold and clawed his way back up in the nick of time a few days ago

• A couple get banned and buy accounts and are right back at the same cheating ways the iranians only know.

It would be nice to see some integrity and honesty back in this game but looks like beta is doomed as they kill yet another server and then move on to a new one.

Unless a ban on trades for 24 hours on gen and gold banks coming out of v.mode occurs this will never end.

Del uses dozens of people if not double that fighting 3 to 6 guys that done use anyone because they buy these big gold and gen accounts and via vpn trade with themselves and mock the GO's and everyone else because they continually get away with this.

A GO has the tools to check the trades on individual players.it would be really easy to differentiate between the cheaters and honest builders and suppliers that del uses. They would see the tremendous effort it takes all the people supplying DEL in the fight to save BETA that has gone on for years now.

They would see how the iranians use one person for gold and gens.

A blind man could see it.

Just look at DELS cr's. All the cheaters are there on the pga side and have been for years.They swap names or use the same ones sometimes to confuse the go's but they pretty well own this game with the lack of enforcement on cheaters.

They dont have to stop building and growing like us who are supplying this war honestly and build nothing but troops and ships to keep it at bay.

Oh...these cr's DEL posts. They are non stop 24 hours a day 7 days a week 365 days a year and if any GO doesnt believe me well im sure you have the tools to check on that also.

Go back about 4 or more years to see how bad a few iranians want this server to die.

Always the same names. Ikariam accounts are a commodity in Iran,to be built,bought and sold for cash.

Crow

• Player:Shadow of NightAlliance:P G APoints:7,123,654Master builder:5,615,674Scientists:909,984Generals:566,421Gold supply:16,269,969

Player:Death emperorAlliance:P G APoints:6,533,803Master builder:5,238,949Scientists:706,137Generals:560,867Gold supply:142,711,340

16:30 8 Aug

Post away. This game has gone straight to the toilet. Might as well keep the diarrhea flowing with the cheaters in play. I have yet to see any of them come here to defend themselves so clearly they don't care.

Until something is done, everything from the mods/admins are just empty promises. I have no confidence that anything will be done; especially since this has been reported 4 years ago and we're worse off now than before. What will happen is this. And it's not an exaggeration; this will be fact:

1. The server will die.

2. We will merge with another server.

3. This will continue with the new server and that server will begin a slow and painful death.

4. Rinse and repeat.

If this garbage isn't addressed, then I want my account to be moved to another server where I can participate in all aspects of the game; not just fighting. I didn't sign up to be on a war server 100% of the time. I signed up to build my empire and fight battles from time to time. Not all the time, day/night for indefinitely.

• Player:Shadow of NightAlliance:P G APoints:7,123,654Master builder:5,615,674Scientists:909,984Generals:566,421Gold supply:16,269,969

Player:Death emperorAlliance:P G APoints:6,533,803Master builder:5,238,949Scientists:706,137Generals:560,867Gold supply:142,711,340

16:30 8 Aug

It would be nice for a GO to explain how their gens and gold can jump so high in the blink of an eye.

They know who the offenders are and have the tools to see for themselves. You and I

del have watched it for years now trying to figure out how it's done honestly and we both know it cant be. I have probably reported over 100 gold trades that were mathematically impossible and ....crickets.

Troop and gold generating scripts? They are out there but I play honestly. I wont post the links for obvious reasons.

So Sampisa here's another easy solution if you wont address the v.mode gen and gold bank exploits.

Get rid of the black markets and let the honest players who fight by wits,skill and huge barracks and shipyards fight on an even playing field.

This never ending server war would be over in days because theres not one of these pga guys that I cant beat one on one the way the game was intended to be played. I know a half dozen fighters that would wipe pga off the server in 2 weeks if they had to actually "play" the game and build for yourself.

Build your own ships and troops,fight with allies and may the best military minds win.

None of this send in 20,000 ships and then buy another 20,000 from your VPN account and send in and then go off for the weekend knowing your buddies will keep the attrition battle going.

Del and I fought these guys in their last failed conquests,war with LAW(twice)Kings(long one)ABY which they have been attacking for years trying for a stronghold to drive more out of the game. PGA lost every one of them and they took place over a lot of years.

As a former alliance leader that fought them I used to get pm's from my members under siege that pga would farm them till they left or sold their account to them or gifted it.

Buying and selling accounts is illegal in the game.

This game is huge time broken and all we get after 4 years of reporting it is lip service and 2 bans on well known cheaters.

A lot of us have played for well over a decade. I know allmost half the people on this server who have been dealing with pga in the 8 year pga cheater war.

That's why we stay,hoping beyond all hope that someone...anyone in authority will do something.

The PGA cheater war....Ya,thats what its known as on the server. Where the Iranians mock the GO's and do whatever they want.

Crow.