Non registered IP multis being used via VPN.

• Yes but we don't want to over complicate the solution to 80% of the problem. It is entirely possible to run modest gens banks legitimately and effectively - two or three at last count from countries and players other than that certain one that merged more recently

Players adapt and if we do not address the issues on the first try it is not like we will get a second chance.

• What is the percent of their active players (not banks/multis) using a VPN? why not make worlds where VPN's are allowed so all those banks can fight till the end of days?

Sampisa , ambro users are customers, unless the idea is to let the game die, I don't see any reason why GF teams can't give the extra mile to improve game's experience. Beta's top GS is a joke, I don't even need to read the stories behind those accounts, it is clearly cheating lol

Do GO/GA's know how to diagnose if there is browser's automation?

• Yes but we don't want to over complicate the solution to 80% of the problem. It is entirely possible to run modest gens banks legitimately and effectively - two or three at last count from countries and players other than that certain one that merged more recently

Players adapt and if we do not address the issues on the first try it is not like we will get a second chance.

True but shush I'm tying to keep it simple for GF :-)

(edit) Damn that blew it - but honestly GF have had a few years now plus an ignored players' big vote about vmode cheat banks imported from a merge with a certain country in 2017 with 11 to 1 in favor of cooldown post vmode - go with KISS Doctrine married to Pareto's Law - it's a bit like Occam's Razor and trumps Logical Fallacy

Probably

• What is the percent of their active players (not banks/multis) using a VPN? why not make worlds where VPN's are allowed so all those banks can fight till the end of days?

Sampisa , ambro users are customers, unless the idea is to let the game die, I don't see any reason why GF teams can't give the extra mile to improve game's experience. Beta's top GS is a joke, I don't even need to read the stories behind those accounts, it is clearly cheating lol

VPNs are allowed according to Sampisa and The Boss - but not according to T&C or the expanded US Rules in the other expanded rules thingy - it's a Pirates of the Caribbean thing: Laws are just guidelines - sorta. Who knows?...

No not very well. They seem to be getting better at it lately. I can tell you how that GS BS came about with the "top" score in Beta -

• Sampisa , Beta's top GS is a joke, I don't even need to read the stories behind those accounts, it is clearly cheating lol

This is so obvious yet we have to repeat it here again and again.

I wonder, does comagf and higher read this thread ?

One does not have to be the sharpest knife in the drawer to come to the same conclusion.

• My first topic on this was 2019,I got so many warnings and then bans that I gave up on trying to get this fixed and just fought on with del in the king wars and then a few other wars.

They wanted me to do a ticket and I tried to explain their ticket system was running on an unsecured server and I did not feel comfortable with that.

Nice to see people are reading this and posting ideas and suggestions and some results have been achieved but we have a long way to go to fix this.

As long as a couple of people who are very good at exploiting the exploits get away with it then it will be the daily build ships,troops,sell and fight non stop 24/7 like it has been the last few years.

I dont think most reading this can fathom the level of fighting that occurs here on beta.

I dont think most reading this can fathom the level of cheating that occurs here on beta.

The fighting NEVER stops!!!! Battles are all nighters as farmers strive to beat crappy fighters with huge gen banks. They do a good job,Aby alliance has my total respect.

If it was not for Del then this server would have been dead 2 years ago.

No one has held the top offence score on Beta longer then he has and he does it playing honestly and with lots of help from many alliances.

I dont find it surprising that PGA has not made a single post defending their actions because they are following this topic.

Crow.

• I'm still working to my Three Way Campaign Battle Plan - Military, Diplomatic and Technical. KTA!

PGA are pooping their pyjamas at the prospect of more enforced holidays and Vmode BM restrictions.

• I dont find it surprising that PGA has not made a single post defending their actions because they are following this topic.

Bots and cheaters don't "talk" and are online 24/7.

To GO's: honestly, what is your strategy against someone users paying for "X known VPN" and opening multiple's browser's sessions running different users? you can reply in PM if you want to have a serious conversation about networking and web applications, but I'd rather prefer you to reply here so everyone can understand better this part of the game that is causing a huge benefit to abusers over your paying customers.

Game's coding standards were made for a different age, the internet has evolved a lot in the last 10 years, specially how we treat the web these days, where automation is they key of success for any company, imagine for a free game.

• We still haven't got to the bottom of why Sampisa says VPN when not abused is ok whereas T&C and the expanded rules (US) say otherwise

Game Rule Clarification Guide

Things that make you go hmmmm.

I know a lot of Iranian players and even have some in the alliance and they DONT need a VPN to play.

Lost a lot of good fighters from China when they enacted the China firewall.

The T&C should apply to all players because as we can see some slack was cut for a few and the exploitation of it went rampant and unabated.

With only a few pga fighters that havent been caught yet still running the same scam I can only hope they will eventually get caught as they are without those million gen fighter accounts they used to juggle around in some of the 500 to 1000 round battles of attrition that pga uses because you can with gen and gold banks run by one guy.

Crow

• The removal of Babak and some of his multis has had a profound effect on PGA and the cheater war.

The farmers who have been relentlessly attacked for months against cheating fighters with half a million gens now stand a chance with their lil gen scores under 100,000 that they worked hard for.

These same farmers and peacefull farmers and traders are now taking over the top 10 offence scores because on a level playing field the cheaters always lose once their ability to cheat has been curtailed.

This is the first time PGA has been without massive generals help when they need it and the farmers are taking their revenge as should be. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

This is the way the game was designed to be played.

You want to fight you build barracks and shipyards to level 40.

None of this gen bank crap where you get instant ships and troops with zero work.

It took me months to get the ability to build ships and troops faster then they die in a battle.

All to fight PGA.

Now they got a bunch of pissed farmers to contend with and even I dont think I can broker a peace.^^

Crow.

Beat your plowshares into swords and your pruning hooks into spears. Let the weakling say, "I am strong!"

• I am happy with a cold buffet

With shadow bowing out I see Babak is active with this so expect the pga multis to be doing some trading before he escapes into v.mode safe haven. Maybe babak is coming back with his new multis. I bet money on it. This is why we need the trade ban on gen and gold banks. Now we will easily see who is Babak the cheats new multis are when their gens jump a few millions in the next hour and he joins the fight.

Amazing! Just amazing how they get away with this time and time again.

3 Emperor Be Eshghe BABAK generals P G A 9,846,519
  • My guess is Be Eshghe BABAK will supply Gandolf P G A gens 194,188 which is one of babaks illegal multis he will use to fight us with.

Ban one,he buys 5 more accounts. Be Eshghe BABAK account has gold in the billions. I wonder how much he pays for these accounts in his attempts to ruin this game.

Generals 9,896,867

Gold supply 2,149,185,343

• This was one of my attempts to put a stop to the multis even though Iran was in turmoil at the time.

Some probably had to resort to vpn as they shut their internet down.

But this is how long this has been going on so I thought it was relevant. I'm also the general of LAW alliance who is involved in this latest "skirmish".

• Ya,Deliverance and I fight together most times against kaz and revenge.

Sometimes I saw crazy numbers coming and said no way I am going to try fight that.

You may have seen me as ted nugent also in game with my legal multi.

I have been following events as well as their internet connectivity and they are slowly getting it online but only local so still only some VPN getting out on Twitter as free iran hash tag.

I can only wish our brothers and sisters in Iran prayers and the fact that some of us do see whats going on.We do hear you but cant do anything.

A lot got on the last 16 hours and initiated V.mode but the ones that play on their phones cant as phone connectivity is at 25% and they just started it up today.

Heh...1000 plus round sea battles were the norm fighting PGA and shok and they went on non stop for years.You would colossus 30,000 ships and another 30,000 would hit you again. They loved fighting attrition style and had the people to do it.

• The lack of response suggests that we should use a VPN and don't "abuse" it.

It is time to start growing your own chia pet in you islands.

• The lack of response suggests that we should use a VPN and don't "abuse" it.

It is time to start growing your own chia pet in you islands.

The banning of babak and his multis has allowed the fighters in this cheater war to hit the pga gen and gold banks and they are v.moding enmasse right now.

This topic inspired a lot of people to join in and eradicate these parasites from the server once and for all and we will make them v.mode.

Law alliance fighters put this gold bank in v.mode today and now pga is running out of multis for their instant armies and navies and gold.

13 True love icon-palm.png P G A 3,057,944,440

After years and years of non stop fighting these cheats, the top gen,offence and active gold banks makes my heart soar! Shows how many accounts banned Babak was running.

PGA will be farmed,payback for all the people they drove out of the game the last 3 years.

Payback for them extorting farmer builders with a "tax" if they did not allow them the use of their towns.

The tax was we use your town or you will be pillaged.

LAW general;Chuck