Piracy feeders

• Hi,

Can I get some clarification please?

What is the "legality" of having alliance members collecting capture points for you? If they have lower total score and you raid them say once a day, is it ok? Or is it pushing? If they were rewarded with resources, does it make it ok?

I have never been banned, and don't want to be, but can't help notice some players have very suspicious feeding accounts.

Many thanks.

• As long as the accounts involved don’t share IP it’s okay for them , of course many players play around this easily

Is this fair? No

Will they do something about it? No

Welcome to ikariam, the sinking ship that the owner doesn’t care about

• Very succinctly put.

UhPWCXc.jpgg

Truth is my weapon. Knowledge is my armor. Wisdom is my strategist. Love is my warrior...

Quote by Matshona Dhliwayo

"Why must you always chase after dragons?"

"Because they are the ones that have all the gold"

-Overheard conversation in a decrepit cantina

"Why do Dragons hoard gold?"

"Simply to flex on other sapient species"

-Overheard conversation between scholar's apprentices

RIP over 1,700 posts that I left behind on the old forums

• Bigger player can raid/collect piracy points from smaller players (feeders) and this is not pushing, as long as those players active and not only login/online to feed the bigger player.

• As it appears, you can get banned just fine without doing anything illegal. But yes, I've seen those players as well, and they can do as they please.

• "The jury system originated because for thousands of years before that a judge had the power to hang for example, any young man he simply did not like" - Runaway Jury.