I hope Badidol reads it

• I have a suggestion that Ikariam will revive again and that Gameforge will make a lot of money with little effort.

First: The possibility of recruiting a spartan unit with conditions such as: that the barracks level is above 40 and the level of research in the future of the army is above 10 and the level of the palace is above 10

Second: add a spartan ship unit with the same conditions or slightly different.

This will give value to the powerful players and give an opportunity to strive and spend money for new players.

I hope that the Ikariam administration will make this small effort because we love Ikariam and we do not want to leave it.;(

p_1143btjhb1.jpg

• Neither BadIdol is a developer nor he's gonna pass it to Product Manager. It is not that easy to set up such a functionality

P.S. I've heard that there have been bug with them so spartans aren't in circulation. But that could be false info...

uc?id=1Qoxan3Ir6EfokWLhAao_dGw6L6THGxKH

• Neither BadIdol is a developer nor he's gonna pass it to Product Manager. It is not that easy to set up such a functionality

P.S. I've heard that there have been bug with them so spartans aren't in circulation. But that could be false info...

I hope they find a solution, and make an effort on this game

p_1143btjhb1.jpg

• I hope they sell it to a company that actually knows how to run a game 🙏🤞

"On the contrary, woman is the best equipped machine ever went to battle"

-Richard Le Gallienne

edited-image_8.png

"Asking polite with a gun in your hand is better than asking polite with nothing"