Won a sea battle but cannot capture port

• Hi all,

I have won a sea battle but could not capture the opponent's port. He still has Rocket ships and Tender ships left. My navy also backed home after the war.

In this case, if I send the land units to his town to pillage, my troops will be turned around or not ?

Sea battle near Polis

(09.06.2020 10:06:36)

Round 1 / 1

War Elephant[VVV]

vs

Agamemnon-1995

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fire Ship..............................20(-0) - .............................................

Steam Ram..............................20(-0) - .............................................

Ram-Ship...............................50(-0) - .............................................

Ballista Ship..........................40(-0) - .............................................

Catapult Ship..........................10(-0) - .............................................

Mortar Ship............................10(-0) - .............................................

Rocket Ship............................20(-0) - Rocket Ship.............................7(-0)

Paddle Speedboat.......................10(-0) - .............................................

Tender.................................20(-0) - Tender.................................20(-0)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Agamemnon-1995 has joined the battle on the defender's side with the following units:

Rocket Ship: 7, Tender: 20

War Elephant[VVV] is joining the battle on the attacker's side with the following units:

Ram-Ship: 50, Ballista Ship: 40, Fire Ship: 20, Catapult Ship: 10, Mortar Ship: 10, Steam Ram: 20, Rocket Ship: 20, Paddle Speedboat: 10, Tender: 20

As the only thing left of Agamemnon-1995's army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.

• If the enemy is inactive then it is not able to block it, just scatter them and do Your actions within 4h.

I have sent the 2nd attack and the result was still like before. My ships backed home again and could not block his port, no war happened. He still has 7 rocket ships left. So, how to destroy his rocket ships?

Click this attachment to see more details about the war. I already captured screenshot

• The player is inactive and that means ==> you cannot occupy the port / city !

As long as the enemy does not have ship in 1 or 2 line, those ships will not be able to destroy.

45d8c899d9.png