Lost(Lost) Declares War on VNam Sociality(VNS) v 3.0

• Background:

The player DarkEvil has a warped sense of personal responsibility when it comes to piracy. VNS’s Diplomat and de facto Leader, Starman, is perfectly fine with this. We are not.

Last piracy round DarkEvil decided to raid lots and lots of players from various alliances, which is fine as long as he was willing to take responsibility for his actions. He also seemed to take an interest in our player, Mocona, since she plays piracy. Throughout the round DarkEvil would raid other players while using an altered username. Sometimes he pretended to be Mocona and tried to frame her for his raids. Other times he would change his name to something insulting or offensive, such as MoconaTheSlut. During this time, he also raided members of Lost while claiming they were feeding Mocona. (They were not.)

At the end of the round, Mocona warped a town to DarkEvil’s island to raid him at the last minute. DarkEvil responded by converting his points and then raiding Sergio(SOL), claiming that it was somehow Mocona’s fault he raided Sergio. DarkEvil sent Lost’s leadership a message stating Mocona was to blame for his raid on Sergio. We disagree. (So did SOL.)

Lost has a long-standing retaliation policy when it comes to aggressive actions against our players. We allow retaliation with military, even for piracy raids. Since DarkEvil raided numerous players in Lost, several of those people went after him in retaliation. He didn’t think this was fair since he was just one person and he had multiple alliances coming after him. I explained to him that if he didn’t want a bunch of Losties attacking, he shouldn’t have raided a bunch of our members.

I also sent a courtesy message to VNS’s diplomat to let him know why DarkEvil was seeing people from Lost attacking. Starman said they would allow one person to retaliate. Just to make sure he understood what I was saying, I presented a hypothetical situation stating that if a given list of players had been targeted by DarkEvil, each of those players would be entitled to retaliation. (I was not stating those specific players had been raided or were attacking, but merely presenting a hypothetical scenario.) Starman and DarkEvil twisted this into a bogus statement and said that we were only allowed to let one person retaliate. We disagree.

Not long after that more people from VNS started attacking our members. Not only were Starman and AngelDuck now involved in fighting, but they were attacking members of Lost who had nothing to do with the pirate raids or retaliation. If the only excuse being used to attack our members is the tag we wear, that’s an act of war. Since VNS wants to fight, we will respond in kind.

Side Note:

In an entirely unrelated matter, VNS has also accepted the player Marvel who uses his floaters and his alt accounts Lelly and Fulgrim Prime to go around nuking people’s wonders. He is currently draining wonders on:

73:9

80:68

81:68

24:88

65:76

75:42

Terms to end war:

1) VNS presents a reasonable arrangement to resolve this.

Or

Lost gets bored.

2) Convince Marvel to stop draining people wonders.

Or

Boot Marvel from VNS.

Until both terms are met, we fight. Happy Hunting.

eszZtRA.png

viZb6W5.png

Turmoil's in the air

Hold your breath be deadly calm

Make a final prayer

Don't forget what you have done

• We had to apply for it through the Ikariam Department of Natural Resources. It's a rigorous process that requires submission of several CRs and/or spy reports indicating the over-abundance of resources that need to be hunted down and removed. But we were approved after only a few hours.

viZb6W5.png

Turmoil's in the air

Make a final prayer

• WOW June!!! Thank You for the promotion. That is AMAZING how you think you can do such a thing! I, respectfully, decline.

There is two sides to a story. One side of the facts.

Now the rest of the truth.

The list I received was presented as actual 'victims'. Not a "hypothetical" list. First fact twisting. Also, no mentions of others. June acted as though it was all about them. Lying by omission.

Shortly thereafter, Mocona was caught lying by omission of her DIRTY play(raid in final moments). She LOST! We were friends until I reviewed Discord. At that point everything changed. Plus LOST members multi attacks In coordination with Sergio/SOL escalated the situation. NO ALLIANCE ALLOWS what all participants were doing militarily. So, June, you got your facts backwards. WE understand YOUR butt hurts from AngeDuck and me spanking your bottom. Funny thing is Aussie warped a town to join battle then abandoned YOU making you bitter from LOST/SOL member's multi medicine. :rofl: We focused on you AND I focused on towns trying to save YOU! Like a GOOD General and easy pickings. To wit YOUR abandonedment :

Sea battle near Voltron Force (25.05.2020 14:30:29)

Attacker: Starman[VNS] from Castle Black, Polis, SergiFeedMocona, Voltron Force, Neptune, Stone 2, AngelDuck[VNS] from Castle Black, Voltron Force, Polis, SergiFeedMocona, Miller, DarkEvil[VNS] from LostBullying, SergiFeedMocona

Defender: Aussie[Lost] from Neptune, Stone 2, Castle Black, JuneBarcarolle[Lost] from Voltron Force

The miracle of Aussie[Lost] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (25.05.2020 13:30:29)

AngelDuck's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Aussie's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

The miracle of AngelDuck[VNS] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (25.05.2020 13:31:17)

And OUCH!

As the only thing left of JuneBarcarolle[Lost]'s army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Military..............................-8191.4 - Military.............................-11896.4

Offensive points........................29741 - Defence points........................20478.5

Damage Received........................409570 - Damage Received........................594820

Damage Percent............................40% - Damage Percent............................60%

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winners: AngelDuck[VNS], DarkEvil[VNS](Observing tenders), Starman[VNS]

Losers: JuneBarcarolle[Lost], Aussie[Lost]

In my opinion, a good pirate has a backup plan to still place. Unfortunately, Sergio was DarkEvil's backup plan. So Sergio's weaker crew LOST too! 4th place is pretty good from STUDYING http://ika-search.com/ data. I didn't have that tool when I got 5th place igniting war to end crew strength disclosure.

LOST wasn't a Piracy Alliance then. They aren't now.. Moot point - non of your pics available on your external to even announce anything of piracy :sleeping:.

Sergio was chosen due to his backstabbing by granting Garrison Rights to the greek(s). Score settled by retaliation of DarkEvi's choosing. <---This ok according to June. Why isn't it for him?

DarkEvil made plenty of mistakes in his first real try. He offered many players points back :clapping:

I made plenty effort to get DarkEvil to be less offensive with his town names. You are welcome :D

I explained to him and Mocona changing player name doesn't work the way it had some time ago.

Before I discovered Mocona was scamming me, I was helping her.

Proof of the last 3 lines from MY Discord post in our session.

Starman05/14/2020

14.05.2020 13:20

DarkEvil floater 41 20

https://prnt.sc/sgmld4

gr island 41 21

https://prnt.sc/sgmpb9

Starman05/13/2020

DarkEvil,

I keep hearing that you are stirring things up again. Also, you are calling Mocona some very nasty names on your floater and towns ... You raid players using a similar and misleading avatar name as Mocona. It doesn't work. When you change back, the town advisor's hyperlink changes too. We are not interested in conflict at this time. Please save the name calling for a real conflict. I don't want to see you get banned like last year. I even warned you to change the offensive town name before you got in trouble. You are headed down the same path. Please change course and that town name.

I understand your frustration. I came from the server merge. The first year it looked like VNS was the server doormat. In some ways we still are mistreated. ESPECIALLY in Piracy. I just don't get the doormat thing. With rare exception, VNS members have ALWAYS been overly polite. The mistreatment, in my eyes, is undeserved. I am proud to be a member and do the best I can to keep US safe with the roles bestowed upon me. If you wish to continue, PLEASE do it on your own. When you are done, you will be welcome to return.

Starman

VNS General & Diplomat

Again, you are welcome :D

He did leave on his own. I finally listened to him. He could back it up plus Mocona's SERIOUS omission AND I was afraid LOST would try to bully him out of the game as I have seen many trying to with Marvel. I begged him back for the latter. LOST has been trying 3 weeks now unsuccessfully even with SOL's help.

This last round 5/31 Mocona CHOSE to play H A S A N dirty and LOST again!!!

Paraphrasing your message to DarkEvil early last round: LOST players would be helping Mocona. <--- YOU put a target on your Alliance for him to raid!

It is a real shame and a sham for your bitter LOSER butt to post this crap on the board You have completely embarrassed yourselves over one little player. You simply need easier targets to BULLY!

===================================

I told you, you don't want to hear what I got to say.

I bookmarked Two Raven's account. Allegedly Elmontador gave to VERONICA VIKING!

I bookmarked 48:70 as an island of interest (devlen, World, finder...) Always something happening.

VERONICA VIKING did an excellent job reinventing herself as VALDIS and warped there to start mayhem by leaching the wonder and making multi's for same as well as attack Marvel. Marvel countered/retaliated in doing the same. He, his multi's,and many others are waiting for her to come out of hiding for her bullying. It has been interesting to watch LOST and WLS do her bidding.

She was successful in trashing and bullying a PHNX player out of the game there.

For the last 3 years I have had to endure a 4 island temple leacher.

Pull up you pants and just get over it and STOP making everything about you again ;(

As long as LOST has been played by VERONICA VIKING, you oughta have your temples completed just as I and friendly neighbors did. Ironically, it is cheaper in the long run.

NOW Marvel accepted WLS' offer EXCEPT town demolition.

I did do more than my part. IF you really want what you claim on the temples you will get off of your hurting butt and convince WLS to go along with Marvel's agreement. Otherwise, you aren't serious enough and making yourself a joke.

73:9 <--- no LOST

80:68 <--- VERONICA VIKING and multi's

81:68 <--- VERONICA VIKING and multi's

24:88 <--- no LOST

65:76 <--- A battlefield

75:42 <--- no LOST

Rhetorical question: How many more PINOCCHIO's is that?
    ================================

FOUR times I fight Alpha's #1 Alliance.

FOUR times they become #2.

Lie again if you want, it means nothing to LOST. Everybody knows better :saint:

================================

I can only give advice. I can't make you take it all. Heck, DarkEvil doesn't.

FACT: The 6 months before Darkevil entered Piracy the greeks held 6 of the top 10 positions.

His first round 2 placed.

Last round 1 placed

There are documented incidents of greek feeders blocking the top 50.

Paraphrasing: King Bruxe says DE has done well.

OPINION: Actual Piracy players should thank him for leveling the playing field :bravo:

DE may be getting them to build more crew to prevent a rogue run:thumbup:

My advice just forgive DE for his mistakes after considering how many mistakes you have made at something new. JOKE: mistakes made with your first child don't count :wink:

I understand that you are dealing with the collateral damage between VERONICA VIKING and MARVEL. Having WLS agree on no forced town moves will band-aid the situation until VV comes out of hiding.

Good day and thank you for the unnecessary drama,

Starman

P.S War declined. That doesn't mean we will be your or SOL's doormats.

Viet Nam Sociality[VNS] - Alpha US Spokesman
    Bậc Thầy Thịt mèo Nướng

BBQ CAT Master Chef

Edited once, last by Starman: write and rewrite is right. ().

• Well if we're going with personal themes....

In a war related update, Starman has gone from VNS Diplomat to tagless. VNS's new diplomat, AngelDuck, has requested our terms. I sent him a message directing him here.

viZb6W5.png

Turmoil's in the air

Make a final prayer

• Geez... think you stuffed enough text into one post? Let me see if I can hit at least the major points.

The list I received was presented as actual 'victims'. Not a "hypothetical" list. First fact twisting. Also, no mentions of others. June acted as though it was all about them. Lying by omission.

Shortly thereafter, Mocona was caught lying by omission of her DIRTY play(raid in final moments). She LOST! We were friends until I reviewed Discord. At that point everything changed. Plus LOST members multi attacks In coordination with Sergio/SOL escalated the situation. NO ALLIANCE ALLOWS what all participants were doing militarily. So, June, you got your facts backwards. WE understand YOUR butt hurts from AngeDuck and me spanking your bottom. Funny thing is Aussie warped a town to join battle then abandoned YOU making you bitter from LOST/SOL member's multi medicine. :rofl: We focused on you AND I focused on towns trying to save YOU! Like a GOOD General and easy pickings. To wit YOUR abandonedment :

You stated quite clearly that VNS would only allow 1 person -- 1 PERSON -- to retaliate. Who in Lost retaliated that DarkEvil didn't raid? Since you (apparently) also were general, who did you see retaliating that wasn't one of DarkEvil's raid victims?

I'm so glad you at least clarified why you attacked my town. I could care less about the ships that were stationed there to deal with the leech. I was more interested in finding out if VNS wanted a war or if VNS's presence was related to retaliation. My troops were there do deal with the leech and had been there prior to Marvel joining VNS. You guys sinking some ships clarified a whole lot. Thanks.

In my opinion, a good pirate has a backup plan to still place. Unfortunately, Sergio was DarkEvil's backup plan. So Sergio's weaker crew LOST too! 4th place is pretty good from STUDYING http://ika-search.com/ data. I didn't have that tool when I got 5th place igniting war to end crew strength disclosure.

LOST wasn't a Piracy Alliance then. They aren't now..

Lost has never claimed to be a piracy alliance. But we do have people who play. A lot of those folks are more than happy to switch from pirate to military when necessary. That is the back-up plan for them. (I can't speak for what Sergio may or may not have done as he's never been in Lost.)

I did do more than my part. IF you really want what you claim on the temples you will get off of your hurting butt and convince WLS to go along with Marvel's agreement. Otherwise, you aren't serious enough and making yourself a joke.

I'm not sure what offer that might be. The only offer i'm aware of is Storm Chaser offered to tear down the WLS town on Marvel's Colossus island if Marvel tears down his alt's towns on 80:68 and 81:68. The towns (and level 1 temples) are still on 80:68 and 81:68. Please enlighten me as to what you're talking about.

My point is to demonstrate that Marvel goes around draining various people's wonders just for the sake of nuking wonders. He's not actively fighting Valdis. He's just being a disruptive jerk to people for no reason other than to ruin wonders. Valdis isn't on 93:9 or 24:88 or 65:76 or 75:42. His leeching has nothing to do with her.

I have no clue what your point here is.

I understand that you are dealing with the collateral damage between VERONICA VIKING and MARVEL. Having WLS agree on no forced town moves will band-aid the situation until VV comes out of hiding.

Marvel has shifted his target. He's no longer interested in VV. In case you haven't noticed, he has a brand new target that he follows. Sorry to disappoint.

viZb6W5.png

Turmoil's in the air

Make a final prayer

• In a war related update, Starman has gone from VNS Diplomat to tagless. VNS's new diplomat, AngelDuck, has requested our terms. I sent him a message directing him here.

I addressed the situation with VNS approval while tagged VNS.
    The reply was so long and full of FACTS the moderator had to approve it.

It STANDS!

Starman

Bậc Thầy Thịt mèo Nướng

BBQ CAT Master Chef

Edited once, last by Starman ().

• Looks like the 'V' in 'VNS' stands for 'VACATION'

No major feat with #1 and #4 Alliances ganging upon #9 Alliance for over 3 weeks now!

BTW NONE of you have permission to be in my town. This includes your insubordinate troops, Writch.

The follow players started NEW battles against June's directions / orders :

Sea battle near OFF LIMITS (02.06.2020 6:31:26)

Attacker: freddy[Lost] from IllBeBackUDog

Battle for OFF LIMITS (02.06.2020 5:40:01)

Attacker: writch[Lost] from EPIDEMIC, freddy[Lost] from Mapinfo, OFF LIMITS, Eragon[Lost] from Mapinfo Defender: Starman from OFF LIMITS, sơn Đoong

Sea battle near aviko-4 (02.06.2020 10:48:24)

Attacker: Aussie[Lost] from PL1, Winter is Here, Marcus Antonius Defender: Starman from OFF LIMITS

Sea battle near aviko-4 (02.06.2020 10:48:24)

Attacker: Aussie[Lost] from PL1, Winter is Here, Marcus Antonius Defender: Starman from OFF LIMITS

Bậc Thầy Thịt mèo Nướng

BBQ CAT Master Chef

• DUH!!! You attack him and corner him expecting him to rollover. Foolish to stick your noses into their business. I'd keep it nuked to keep her in vmode. Apparently, with VV's reputation, he is doing the server a FAVOR!

Bậc Thầy Thịt mèo Nướng

BBQ CAT Master Chef

• Geez... think you stuffed enough text into one post? Let me see if I can hit at least the major points.

You acted like I wasn't doing anything. Everyone knows better now.

It was LOST 's Diplomat who was AWOL. Said he would look into to weeeeks ago. Not a word "til I find his floater nearby and I message him again while he is in odd/trolling state of mind.

You stated quite clearly that VNS would only allow 1 person -- 1 PERSON -- to retaliate. Who in Lost retaliated that DarkEvil didn't raid? Since you (apparently) also were general, who did you see retaliating that wasn't one of DarkEvil's raid victims?

I made bold the answer you chose to ignore. This means NOBODY would have permission from VNS to attack him. Put another way, Mocona's dirty play omission nullified that statement and you knew it. FURTHERMORE, unraided players were attacking DE too. LOST didn't like anything either way.

I'm so glad you at least clarified why you attacked my town. I could care less about the ships that were stationed there to deal with the leech. I was more interested in finding out if VNS wanted a war or if VNS's presence was related to retaliation. My troops were there do deal with the leech and had been there prior to Marvel joining VNS. You guys sinking some ships clarified a whole lot. Thanks.

LOST wasn't a Piracy Alliance then. They aren't now..

Lost has never claimed to be a piracy alliance. But we do have people who play. A lot of those folks are more than happy to switch from pirate to military when necessary. That is the back-up plan for them. (I can't speak for what Sergio may or may not have done as he's never been in Lost.)

THAT is the point. Not a Piracy Alliance, but ACTING like gang bullying greeks with warring over Piracy. Don't act like you don't know. The dirty Mocona can enlighten you.  This is a huge disconnect.

I'm not sure what offer that might be. The only offer i'm aware of is Storm Chaser offered to tear down the WLS town on Marvel's Colossus island if Marvel tears down his alt's towns on 80:68 and 81:68. The towns (and level 1 temples) are still on 80:68 and 81:68. Please enlighten me as to what you're talking about.

Yeah, you got it EXCEPT there will be no demolition of his towns.

I told Storm Runner to move his leaching town.

All of you are getting exactly what I got ;(

Again no demolition = priests.

You want priests make it happen that way.

LOST and WLS sitting on his account for nearly a year isn't and won't get you anything more than Kozyreva(aka Elmontador multi) style of retaliation. YOU 2 were fine with that fiasco then, NOW shoe on other foot, not so much. NEITHER of you are hypocrites :S

Since you want to play games, instead of first line.

You don't do the work. You won't get what you want. <---Fact of life.

73:9 <--- no LOST So what? Fernandochino(MMM) still has his wonder being nuked and he has nothing to do with any of us.

80:68 <--- VERONICA VIKING and multi's I don't care. Lone Wolf, Storm Chaser, and I also have towns. Unlike Valdis, we're actually playing.

81:68 <--- VERONICA VIKING and multi's I don't care. Lone Wolf, Storm Chaser, and I also have towns. Unlike Valdis, we're actually playing.

24:88 <--- no LOST At the time of my post there were 2 Lost players there. Also, PHNX still has has 2 players there with a drained wonder.

65:76 <--- A battlefield He's been draining that wonder since long before this conflict started. Even DarkEvil was trying to fight his leeching originally.

75:42 <--- no LOST But HoR and WLS have players there whose forge is being nuked.

My point is to demonstrate that Marvel goes around draining various people's wonders just for the sake of nuking wonders. He's not actively fighting Valdis. He's just being a disruptive jerk to people for no reason other than to ruin wonders. Valdis isn't on 93:9 or 24:88 or 65:76 or 75:42. His leeching has nothing to do with her.

I have no clue what your point here is.

Point 1 You are misleading. No LOST - not your concern, unless you are police.

Point 2 Veronica Viking there cause identified

Point 3 War Zone - don't expect that to change.

Marvel has shifted his target. He's no longer interested in VV. In case you haven't noticed, he has a brand new target that he follows. Sorry to disappoint.

DUH!!! You attack him and corner him expecting him to rollover. Foolish to stick your noses into their business. I'd keep it nuked to keep her in vmode. Apparently, with VV's reputation, he is doing the server a FAVOR!

Bậc Thầy Thịt mèo Nướng

BBQ CAT Master Chef

• ignore post 18.

i don't get this board junk. I didn't want an account, but I couldn't let June get away with her story.

post 19 waiting for mod approval.

Bậc Thầy Thịt mèo Nướng

BBQ CAT Master Chef