Lost(Lost) Declares War on VNam Sociality(VNS) v 3.0

• ignore post 18.

i don't get this board junk. I didn't want an account, but I couldn't let June get away with her story.

post 19 waiting for mod approval.

just fight the war already! It’s just a game... Have some fun... post some combat reports!

Thanks goes out to Ratna for the awesome Sig

• just fight the war already! It’s just a game... Have some fun... post some combat reports!

He can't. He dropped tag before making his first post here, which is why he's now complaining whining that people are in his towns.

Oh Brother Reaction GIF by reactionseditor - Find & Share on GIPHY

viZb6W5.png

Turmoil's in the air

Hold your breath be deadly calm

Make a final prayer

Don't forget what you have done

• just fight the war already! It’s just a game... Have some fun... post some combat reports!

He can't. He dropped tag before making his first post here, which is why he's now complaining whining that people are in his towns.

Wrong. I posted prior. Just keep lying and squirming.

Viet Nam Sociality[VNS] - Alpha US Spokesman
    Bậc Thầy Thịt mèo Nướng

BBQ CAT Master Chef

• Pretty clear, June, your members don't care what you say.

Freddy for sure.

Battle for OFF LIMITS (02.06.2020 23:48:54)

Attacker:

freddy[Lost] from Mapinfo

Defender:

Starman from OFF LIMITS

https://prnt.sc/ssn4ic

and calling out his lying that I'm not ill when I am.

I got more medical bills than .....

https://prnt.sc/ssn2a8

1-10 of 32 for 12m

Bậc Thầy Thịt mèo Nướng

BBQ CAT Master Chef

• Just keep lying and squirming.

I'm not sure that LOST are the ones squirming. At the start of this conflict, VNS had 24 members. 2 were banned (crazyboy and HIEU 1992), 4 were in vacation mode (Hesitate, NgaoThien, teutamteu, and nhocken2109), and 1 was inactive (yangmi). So, of the 17 members of VNS that were active, you dropped tag and 8 other folks decided they needed a vacation: blackhawks, DarkEvil (who now goes by LostCowardAlly - at least he admits he's a coward), Ambalaka, TruongTamPhong, AngelDuck, TnP, thaodv, and hthanhnam92. So, that leaves 8 poor little VNS souls to fight a war that you, DarkEvil, and Angelduck started, but were too weak to actually fight. Add in the millions in loot that LOST has taken from VNS one the last week, and I don't think June, or anyone in LOST, is "squirming".

Wrong. I posted prior. Just keep lying and squirming.

SOMEONE PLEASE PILLAGE STARMAN’s TOWNS.

Thanks goes out to Ratna for the awesome Sig

• It was LOST 's Diplomat who was AWOL. Said he would look into to weeeeks ago. Not a word "til I find his floater nearby and I message him again while he is in odd/trolling state of mind.

There is two sides to a story. One side of the facts.

Well, if you are referring to me as LOST's Diplomat, then that is your first problem. I am not the Diplomat of Lost. However, I did look into it, and decided your side had no facts. I am not a diplomat, and never have been =D. Of course you found my floater near by. And of course, someone like you, would not understand rationality or consequences of actions. I was not trolling, but simply told you the our perspective and you ended the conversation. DE's and your poor decisions led to negative consequences for you and your alliance. It is very simple. Maybe you and DE should learn that you should not attack multiple people at once, and not multiple alliances at once. Why should we hold back because you also made others angry with you?

Two sides of the story, your false one, and our factual one. Live with it.

BTW NONE of you have permission to be in my town.

In response to this:

too-bad-so-b2c36x.jpg

dsi.jpg

Sig By Svana

Wrong. I posted prior. Just keep lying and squirming

Philip J. Fry Internet meme Bender Facepalm, meme PNG | PNGWave

viZb6W5.png

Turmoil's in the air

Make a final prayer

• I'm not sure that LOST are the ones squirming. At the start of this conflict, VNS had 24 members. 2 were banned (crazyboy and HIEU 1992), 4 were in vacation mode (Hesitate, NgaoThien, teutamteu, and nhocken2109), and 1 was inactive (yangmi). So, of the 17 members of VNS that were active, you dropped tag and 8 other folks decided they needed a vacation: blackhawks, DarkEvil (who now goes by LostCowardAlly - at least he admits he's a coward), Ambalaka, TruongTamPhong, AngelDuck, TnP, thaodv, and hthanhnam92.

REWIND

We are not interested in conflict at this time.

P.S War declined.

Not hard to understand.

Overly excessive retaliation on DE for 3 weeks by whoever wanted to have 'fun'.

Foolish of June to DoW over Piracy.

If it walks like duck

and quacks like a duck

it is a duck.

If LOST retaliates with military over Piracy

and LOST DoW's over Piracy

LOST is a Piracy Alliance.

Very very bitter Piracy noobs. You got smashed by an upstart ;(. Now smash anything in sight like childish brats.is certainly the way to go. <---sarcasm

Bậc Thầy Thịt mèo Nướng

BBQ CAT Master Chef

• Hi Starman,

I'm not sure why you bothered quoting my post, as you didn't address anything I said. My point was that your claim that LOST or June were "squirming" was a lie. I did this by presenting facts about how LOST is not suffering at all in this "war", and is in fact, spanking VNS. Of course you were unable to dispute any of these facts, because, well, they're facts.

Not hard to understand.

Yet, you seem have trouble understanding that June did not politely invite VNS to join LOST is a fun social event. If you read the title of the thread it's, "Lost(Lost) Declares War on VNam Sociality(VNS) v 3.0." This is a statement, not a question. Notice the lack of question mark. Being the refined young woman that she is, had June been asking if VNS wanted to participate in a war she would have phrased it like, "Would VNS like to participate in a war with LOST?" You're right. It's not hard to understand.

Foolish of June to DoW over Piracy.

• Foolish of DarkEvil to raid multiple member of LOST and not expect retaliation.
    • Foolish of Starman and Angelduck to attack June and not expect retaliation.
    • Foolish of VNS to make Starman their diplomat. I mean seriously, worst diplomat in the history of Ikariam.

If it walks like duck

and quacks like a duck

Then it must be Starman throwing a tantrum?

If LOST retaliates with military over Piracy

and LOST DoW's over Piracy

LOST is a Piracy Alliance.

LOST wasn't a Piracy Alliance then. They aren't now..

I'm not sure what makes an alliance a piracy alliance or not, but it seems you don't have a clue either. Let's call it a draw.

Very very bitter Piracy noobs. You got smashed by an upstart ;( . Now smash anything in sight like childish brats.is certainly the way to go. <---sarcasm

It's a lot like that time that Mocona tried to raid DarkEvil and DarkEvil responded by raiding everyone in sight. You're right, he is a childish brat. <-- not sarcasm.

• Thanks goes out to Ratna for the awesome Sig

• A war update. Of the 24 players that started with the VNS tag, only 3 remain that haven't dropped tag, gone into v-mode, or been banned.

• Starman --> Dropped VNS Tag
    • Ambalaka --> Vacation Mode
    • AngelDuck --> Vacation Mode
    • TnP --> Vacation Mode
    • VIRUS --> Dropped VNS Tag
    • DarkEvil --> Banned
    • thinhvan --> Vacation Mode
    • hoangvan --> Vacation Mode
    • TruongTamPhong --> Vacation Mode
    • blackhawks --> Vacation Mode
    • thaodv --> Vacation Mode
    • teutamteu --> Vacation Mode
    • hthanhnam92 --> Vacation Mode
    • Marvel --> Vacation Mode
    • Hesitate --> Vacation Mode
    • yangmi --> Inactive
    • tankptt1988 --> STILL ACTIVE!
    • chaudaiha --> STILL ACTIVE!
    • ftth --> Inactive
    • NgaoThien --> Vacation Mode
    • nhocken2109 --> Vacation Mode
    • Unitato --> STILL ACTIVE!
    • crazyboy --> Banned
    • HIEU 1992 --> Banned
  • Just an update. The war is still going on. Most of VNS is in vmode, but they brought in a few former players so there's still fighting going on. VNS's leader is still in vmode. Nothing else new to report.

viZb6W5.png

Turmoil's in the air

Make a final prayer

• Update VNS' OP approaching 3 to 1!

1 VNam Sociality(VNS ) 22 1,342,737

2 Lost(Lost ) 86 565,989

OUCH! lol.

Farm Nighthawke911 abandons town. 100M+ self inflicted damage. 2 spy reports with 1M+ wine and 1M+ marble in both marble towns sure drew a crowd last week!

A ton of damage. Can LOST overcome that panicked farms damage?

Bậc Thầy Thịt mèo Nướng

BBQ CAT Master Chef

• I have given June plenty of time to reply in game. So here I am.

It is high time for Alpha.com to stop treating VNS as doormats. Ikariam is a microcosm of the real world. I don't care if it is xenophobia or 'merican butt hurt over losing a real war. You don't come to terms by bullying. For 5+ years I have watched these fine PEOPLE be abused and mistreated..

When I read June's terms to end warring, I found them egregious.

LOST isn't going to get 10 military v 1 over a raid. Anywhere PERIOD. Even as the Piracy Alliance they are. With the upside, they must accept the downside risk. Just like real life.

LOST went LEACHING wonders of PHNX players. A crime scene says Warp Island.

The hypocrisy = a resounding no to all of June's demands of Marvel. Plus her 'friendship' with the notorious BULLY and STALKER VERONICA VIKING. Here too she must accept the downside risk. Use your brain, build up your temples with your neighbors and negate his effects.

My posted pm to DarkEvil explained to him the name changing 'trick' doesn't work. I am pretty sure he understood the English. June apparently doesn't by making that foolish term. Very embarrassing of her.

June - end this farce and save a 'face'.

I come back here without the OP requesting closure I will hit LOST harder on the board. I'm offended by her treating us like fools.

Side notes: Any LOST that do not want to be involved in wars over Piracy can find or form another Alliance.

June has copy of pm granting me permission to speak on the behalf of VNS.

Starman

PS. I made good on my in game threat.

I wrote Message 12.07.2020 1:48:38

Hello xxxx,

I remember you are best way to communicate with Elmontador.

The Two Raven's account was bookmarked. It is now called Valdis. On the new board June confirmed it is VERONICA VIKING. Also, June calls her friend in a pm.

I threatened June I would get that information to Elmontador to force her to end a foolish war over Piracy and other silliness,

Well that is all.

Thank you very much,

Starman

Bậc Thầy Thịt mèo Nướng

BBQ CAT Master Chef

Edited once, last by Starman: remove unnecessary link. ().

• For the record, I'm in vacation mode, but it's because I'm heading to my brother's funeral.

I don't see the separate thread where we are to post our CRs with Starman. Should I create it?

I know there's folks itching to get to posting.

I am sure you won't be posting your LOSERS noob. You got masa cured @ Ronan.

There are links in spy reports. ALL lead to you noob.

You just shot LOST in the groin with your faking and mocking hypocrisy.

Starman

Bậc Thầy Thịt mèo Nướng

BBQ CAT Master Chef