Forge Marble Island

• Hello,

I would like to raise this discussion to see if this is an actual issue that must be considered, or it is just a personal thought that I have and it is not really an issue.

Lately I have been trying to find a Forge marble island to build my new colony, and I found that all good island are already taken, however, I noticed many inactive small players on some of those island so i decided to track those players and wait until the account is hidden so I can take the place.
    I eventually noticed that all those accounts somehow keep getting activated one or two days before they are supposed to be hidden, and then again it goes inactive and like this.
    My assumption is that some players on that island, or from a different island, they just made those accounts so they can keep the spot for themselves, and this is really annoying.
    Let me guys know what you think about that, if it is a problem or not, and if it is what could be the solution.

Regards

• It's a problem, but among all the other benefits to the player using them it's also an effective way to defend against miracle leeching multis. I don't blame the players who do it, they play the game the way rules guide them to play it. I do, however, blame GF for allowing this or any type of multi abuse.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -A. C. Clarke

• yeah but this is silly, and it destroys the game for other players, the account Prometheus-6267 for example on 49 52 has been inactive three times, and it always come back to be active just before it supposed to be deleted, if u want to have an island away from conflicts and leeching then u can go to the middle of nowhere and do that, you shouldnt do that in the center of the game because it just kills the game.

• yeah but this is silly, and it destroys the game for other players, the account Prometheus-6267 for example on 49 52 has been inactive three times, and it always come back to be active just before it supposed to be deleted, if u want to have an island away from conflicts and leeching then u can go to the middle of nowhere and do that, you shouldnt do that in the center of the game because it just kills the game.

This is normal strategy . This strategy existed for at least 4 years

What If I want to complain about it, and seek a change? is there is anyone that we can talk to ?

• Another person looking for a change in the Ikariam Game. How sad that we still get them. NOTHING in the game will EVER change anymore, forever. Until the end of time or the game gets deleted, Whichever comes first. Why can't people understand this?

-----------------------------------------------------

If it's a Game Forge game don't play it. :cursing:

What If I want to complain about it, and seek a change? is there is anyone that we can talk to ?

No most of us already try everything.

• You can see in this section of the forum or in the archive of the forum or in the old forum how we have all already tried.

• Well thats really sad to hear, I guess there is no reason to discuss it then.
    Thank you all for the explanation

• sorry brother, real life in ikariam, is not always what it seems...

MODS, you can probably close this threat. Another new players dreams have been crushed by jacked up Ikariam rules...

Thanks goes out to Ratna for the awesome Sig

• sorry brother, real life in ikariam, is not always what it seems...

MODS, you can probably close this threat. Another new players dreams have been crushed by jacked up Ikariam rules...

That should have read "THREAD", not "threat".. LOL

Thanks goes out to Ratna for the awesome Sig

• There is no "problem" here, what you see is "the challenge" ... and there is no "solution" here as long as not breaking any Game Rules, in regards to the said spot.