Units

• Hi there,

Been away from the game or a looong time and getting back into it now but am a little confused by some of the features that have changed over the years since i left.

1. Sea Chart Archive, is it worth having?
    2. In the sea chart archive it gives a list of ships that it changes how fast they move between islands. But I have not seen nor heard of a unit in the game called "Deckwrecker" or "Sail Shredder", are these units that are due to be released or what are these?
    3. In the "help" section where i was looking for answers, i got more questions. How do i train spartans or how do i get them/what are they?

Think thats all for now...

Ta

Corsini.

1. Yes if You need to travel long distances frequently. If You are compact and have Poseidon - only for some specific reasons..
    2. These are barbarian ships - in the help last master section: Barbars -> Ships. For barbarians themself as a game feature read all the help section. Reminder - disclaimer about broken barbarian feature and update (next week) to fix barbarians - so don't yet attack to barbarians.
    3. Spartans are extinct species that were available to purchase only for ambrosias. Some accounts have them I guess (that's why they are still in-game help)

uc?id=1Qoxan3Ir6EfokWLhAao_dGw6L6THGxKH