MOVING ACCOUNT

• I have a few questions about moving an account to other server. I have 2 accounts : one on Skirion and one on Kaikias.

I want to move my account from Kaikias to Skirion but i know that will violate the rules *multi account* .Because of that i wanna ask if there is any way to do it.I do not mind moving my skirion account to Kaikias OR another server Or even to delete my Skirion account and move the one from Kaikias to Skirion.I just wanna know if it's possible.I do not wanna get banned so i prefer to ask before i do something stupid.

I would really apreciate if you can adivise me with this problem.

If this account swap it's available when i move my account do i keep my resources and gold with me?

Thank you for your help.

Kind Regards,

Cody:)

• A

it is possible

B

but you have to link yous accounts by IP

C

and you will do not have any type of contact bitwin your accounts ( directly or undirectly ) : or ... BAN !!!

D

you can shoose to pay only for to move your account ( example cost 100 ) or for yours polis too when you arrived ( example cost 200 )

E

all your account will be moved ; you will lose only the CT ; but the satisfation will be more for a tot time

firma-nuovo-forum.jpg

• Yes you can move your account and when you have more than one account on the same server/world - you must connect all accounts using IP Share. You can have max 11 accounts on the same server/world connect to each other using IP Share and this is not against the Game Rules.

• If your Kaikias and Skirion accounts are under one lobby (one email), then you can't move your second account to Skirion.

In this case you need write ticket to support system - because there are problems to move accounts with same email in one server.

45d8c899d9.png

• If your Kaikias and Skirion accounts are under one lobby (one email), then you can't move your second account to Skirion.

In this case you need write ticket to support system - because there are problems to move accounts with same email in one server.

yes you are right!

• Hi guys - im trying to move an account from DK MY server to US Lips server. But the only server it dosent show in the menu, when i try to move is Lips. Do we know if it's not possible to move there at all, or is it a problem on my account?

Thank you :)

Lukas

• In your situation

You cannot transfer to a server where you would immediately land in the top 50.

and

Name: Lips Time of departure: 06.03.2020

You cannot transfer to a new server (need wait 3 months).

45d8c899d9.png