Don't Mess With PINOY of else you will suffer CROWN effect :D

• I post it on our logs part :)

now u r the delusional player hahahha

?

Who the PACK is Darkfailure and Aet0000 they know we have WAR againt's SAW ahd they attacking us.

You show who you bulies you are Packers just wait us like youre TS will show no mercy to go away on Posiedon server.

I dont really understand what you are saying and i have not attacked a PINOY member for some time now. And when you guys attacked us we were fighting with WTF and RS-BA and i dont recall anyone crying oh we were fighting with other people... You should fix your stinking attitude and if you insist i can start pillaging you guys again. We are not bullies but if you keep your stinking attitude i will be your personal bully. :)

• Then what is this is this not bully

Battle for -SHS-

(20.04.2020 1:46:07)

DarkWarrior[Guild] from Polis 5

vs

oLd PrimO[PINOY] from -SHS-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoplite................................30(-0) - .............................................

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Generals....................................0 - Generals....................................0

Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0

Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.............................0

Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Winners: DarkWarrior[Guild]

Losers: oLd PrimO[PINOY]

The town -SHS- has been pillaged by DarkWarrior[Guild]. The following resources have been stolen: 2,808 Building material, 7,156 Wine, 3,841 Marble, 5,276 Crystal glass, 5,916 Sulphur

m5iJhng.jpg

• Does that say Aet3434?

• Nope sorry to mention you....

m5iJhng.jpg