Corrupt a wish

• Granted, as you open your door you notice a box addressed to you. When you take it inside and open it, you discover it is a brand new Life: the board game. All pieces are in tact... For now. In three days, you accidentally spill coffee on it.

I wish I didn't run out of vodka so early yesterday

tevilprince4.jpg

Sig by June 8)

Love is like air, without it... I die.

• Wish granted, you have a full bottle of vodka, but it is stuck in yesterday. In order to drink it you have to invent a time machine.

I wish I had a snow blower.

6UAy0Cg.png

• Granted, but it only blows snow where you don't want it like on your car & driveway.

I wish to always smell like freshly picked roses!

This is EVIL:evil::evil::evil:ddk.png

• Granted, but now its the only thing you can listen too, even during TV shows instead of the actors talking.

I wish I could never smell bad ever again?

• Granted...you will never smell bad again...or good..or flowers...because you now have no sense of smell.

I will I could find my homework more interesting.

6UAy0Cg.png

• Granted but your Homework becomes your Senpai & you become totally crazy in love with it!

I wish no one would think I smelt bad ever again?

• Granted...you now smell like sexy strong man.....women just throw themselves.....wait.....ok let's start over..hm.....granted, you now smell like chocolate and have to go into hiding as hordes of women want to nibble you....

I wish to find a minister to marry me and my true love, homework.

6UAy0Cg.png

• Granted, you will not have a traditional pastafarian wedding. Your folks won't like it, but you don't like them.

I wish for the perfect slice of carrot cake

tevilprince4.jpg

Sig by June 8)

Love is like air, without it... I die.

• I like carrot cake so ....... I give you a picture of the perfect carrot cake...from a cookbook.

I wish to know where the UK board is........(for posting in my world forum..but can't find anything accept US and International) ?(

6UAy0Cg.png

• Granted, you blissfully sleep in late....too late....you have to rush to get ready...and have no time to drink coffee! gasp...maybe too far.....

I wish my assignment for summarizing the UN's 17 sustainable goals would be coming along faster.

6UAy0Cg.png

• Granted, but you get caught coping your work from Batgirl & must spend the rest of the year listening to Beast Boy's jokes.

I wish I know what to do to Mr J next?

• Wish granted...make him watch Fate/Stay Night but don't let him see the last episode of any season....evil, yes? This of course will make him upset with you...so there is a down side...

I wish I could watch Netflix and do my homework at the same time.

6UAy0Cg.png

• Granted but you fail the subject your trying to watch.

I wish Mrs. J would see this?

• I do but without my glasses....

I wish reading week translated to relax and get ready for mid-terms instead of trying to catch up on assignments.

6UAy0Cg.png

• Granted, but it becomes twice as much every year after wards!

I wish I knew what to eat today & Tomorrow!

• Granted.......gummy worms. Problem solved.

I wish Microsoft Word and Google Docs would play nice with each other and copy/paste formatting.

6UAy0Cg.png

• They do but unfortunately that macro virus downloaded perfectly D:

I wish I both had time to make money working this weekend AND watch the Oscar's.

nnuknxxcbscMqI3ekSgfoez96HBz_G4lPQFBs-BoTvdJ8S1dNL5_svUnHmUY8ZQI2tmU6Yfv-UIhZ3ccdyxEaj8ApHiLVlZ2WJs5iF-8W2XrFLyGg0ZDupm6JD2PvmUCgAe-0OUJG-kw1G13WEz_aYLX99xTJIqz5wf2hwP2U7mWtOMWhYMA7Cp5EFY-8GSO5cURCi0KVylnexxlS4031qW29DadjdsHx_-MKHjg4jlm9eiTVJE8dVOyURlpPP-EBrG5_uSu32esPyPlIzjJq--_53Xu3-Ng0UlcRwIFhcn7eAXZ1HWkCafMu2cXT7PcoQ1irCv5mMfEMGkapYxtMcBlkacpQDS9Xvxa24qy6N84V1DqT8u-wsEdP25dS2Zks0Pseq2hepxnILjHhBwuXN0gM_hA0q8EFmAU7Qgz8jgtkVGv-_yjTS27rRYfm535jaZ_G_nUre64nX-wHztlnkOpCIOGoDHnPuoSZpBedYA3992SHZdLhcM-LB-K2LGfn78XUcZRij3-amRggzND3TjmrkTfeVvSxre8qr1IkrL5URmncY0jMqmt9VRTQ349Xjin9q_U7Z5C53Cppmc_y0ay8KxZkMQmRNe8A_5lRP6N0I14m0LC2l1zsLbsN4KXGNpS3_26ovXRX67PbUHFyedhtqAfBA=w500-h150-no