Lost fight against no one?

• Total joke this, losing 116,000 resources per hour in lost pillage, nearly 5 hrs worth and counting,

GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER PLEASE!!!!!

• Just stop the updates in the game lol
    the version 8.10 was just fine in front of this:P

Where other men blindly follow the truth, remember, nothing is true
    Where other men are limited by morality or law, remember, everything is permitted
    We work in the dark to serve the light

• Mb it is the test before removing classic battles from the game? Mb they want to leave only piracy in the game... It will be super update)

• This makes me glad I was only pillaging with one account this morning. :rolleyes:

Do we have any time-frame and when military actions will be possible again?

viZb6W5.png

Turmoil's in the air

Hold your breath be deadly calm

Make a final prayer

Don't forget what you have done

• It is up to everyone what will do in the future regarding playing or not Ikariam, but still Gameforge must came at least with some explanations here for the inconveniences created to all players. Also the GOs needs to step in here as well!

Have a nice day...and have fun if you still can! :)

While it's been several years since I have been a GO, I doubt that the following has changed much. They don't have much in the way of contact with actual paid GF employees. I happened to be in special staff chat rooms, that had the CoMa show up several times to briefly chat with us. I saw game devs show up ONCE. I can't speak for what other Mods and GO's were told, but I was told to be on my best behavior, not piss off the GF employees and not ask too many difficult questions.

GO's have one job; Scour accounts, looking for people cheating at the game.

UhPWCXc.jpgg

Truth is my weapon. Knowledge is my armor. Wisdom is my strategist. Love is my warrior...

Quote by Matshona Dhliwayo

"Why must you always chase after dragons?"

"Because they are the ones that have all the gold"

-Overheard conversation in a decrepit cantina

"Why do Dragons hoard gold?"

"Simply to flex on other sapient species"

-Overheard conversation between scholar's apprentices

RIP over 1,700 posts that I left behind on the old forums