Multiple accounts

• no no

I mean is not allowed

Not correct about the rules

The merges of the servers did not wanted create super big accounts.

It was a necessary ( and not loved way ) to remake a new life of the game.

No one GO around the ikariam allows to me attack 1 single account in continuus whit my 2 or 3 or 5 accounts, using one for time ....

firma-nuovo-forum.jpg

• if it was not as I say, if what is not prohibited by regulation was allowed, why are there so many illegal multi accounts not linked by IP using THOR or VPN systems (prohibited by regulation), not to be tracked and banned by GOs?

Because in this way they can do things not allowed by regulation or liable to BAN, such as ( but it is not the only one ) attacking a single account with 2 or 3 of their illegal accounts

Sadly it is allowed :(

no .... it is not allowed by rules

Unfortunately it also happens because GOs are few and because there are no effective tools to unmask illegal multi accounts.

but that doesn't mean it's legally allowed

firma-nuovo-forum.jpg

• Sadly it is allowed :(

Wait what so is it allowed to attack same player with different accounts. DIFFERENT TIMES? I don't mean that they attack same time that is not even possible but different TIMES.

• if a GO sees that you have attacked a single account with 2 or 3 of your accounts regularly linked to IP at different times using only one of your accounts at a time , and believes that the time interval between attacks is "correct" ... ok

vice versa in my opinion you're risking the BAN

firma-nuovo-forum.jpg

• if a GO sees that you have attacked a single account with 2 or 3 of your accounts regularly linked to IP at different times using only one of your accounts at a time , and believes that the time interval between attacks is "correct" ... ok

vice versa in my opinion you're risking the BAN

I wonder what the "interval" is it seemed like the moderators are saying that there is no real "interval" you can do it as soon as you stop fighting with the other account. Seems overpowered

• careful !

only the SGOs and the manager of your community can give you the correct answer.

if it's all right with them... unfortunately it is.

But that's not necessarily true.

It's not allowed in Italy.

Ask them

firma-nuovo-forum.jpg

• Eg you have 5 multi accounts - you can attack the same player/town with all of your accounts, alternately, this is allowed.

You will not be able to attack the same player/town at the same time using all your multi accounts because all multi accounts must be connected using IP Share to each other.

Having IP Share will protect you from unnecessary illegal fleet contact.

• Eg you have 5 multi accounts - you can attack the same player/town with all of your accounts, alternately, this is allowed.

You will not be able to attack the same player/town at the same time using all your multi accounts because all multi accounts must be connected using IP Share to each other.

Thank you I bet having 11 accounts is quite the force then. I have seen players do this in the past but I wasn't sure they could actually use them to help each other. Now this is overpowered on a level that is worth thousands of ambrosia if compared.

I suppose that your server, if you do that as GO, is very bad...

Confrats...

firma-nuovo-forum.jpg

• WAOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooh !!!

Great!!!

It's all clear to me now!

I finally understand why so many people stop playing ikariam!!!!

Actually, if I only have 1 account and I'm constantly attacked by someone who has 5 or 6... I think I'd quit and go play somewhere else...

just one question...

but... if a GO / SGO does not control and prevents these things ... what are they for?

Just to have a nice frame in their forum posts ???

firma-nuovo-forum.jpg

• Well it is same as few players attack you, but what is important they can not attack at same time. So it is even easier.

It is maybe hard for solo players, but this is team game and like someone who always play with good alliance I and my team never care is it one player from 11 accs or 11 different players :)

More enemys, more fun :D

Do not understand why it is problem for others.

Just play your game;)

Nevermind, just glad that ratna made it clear.

For sec I doubt in my knowing of rules because of you :|

Tnx ratna:/

• maybe we play different game

Congrats... good job !

Ps

1 account player vs 1 player with 5 accounts

10 accounts players vs 10 players with 50 accounts

Oooo yes ... it is different ....

firma-nuovo-forum.jpg

• Well it is just theory. It is so often that you even have not know it is allowed;)

None paly on that many accs. If someone plays they are just some small multis, no accs which can make differance. Even if there is someone who play, surly he is not with ten more people who play on 5-10 big accs on one server.

And again it is just one bigger allinace, nothing special 8) ^^But anyway it is not even important because like I said there is no such situations:)

Just play like you played before this thread:D

• Pillaging same players with multi accounts is allowed. Pillaging at the same time is not allowed because of IP Sharing option.

• Does joint raids mean they can't attack same person same time with ip-shared accounts if they attack different cities? (even though the game lets you do that) but they can as soon as the other attack is done?