Multiple accounts

• How does the ip-sharing exactly work and what are the rules around it? I have read so far that it doesn't allow you to have any interaction with the ip shared account. However...Does it really block every interaction? For example let's say a player attacks another player and he loses. Then he uses other acccount to attack the same player to win. Is this possible? Also what if a player transferred resources to an inactive player then after that he would attack it with other account to get the resources. Is this possible?

• Well I'd say no. At least in Hungary it wasn't allowed and I think the rules are more or less universal. Especially main rules such as the one about multis.

Multi accounts are not allowed to have any in-game relationship like sending resources to each other (including indirect ways!).

Announced IP share locks out most of the forbidden interactions which might help you not to break the rule.

But the best way is to play with a single account (or if that's not enough, play on multiple servers) ;)

Uff! Én beszéltem! :)

🇭🇺 Admin -- Béta verzió | Admin -- Beta version 🇭🇺

"Reginam occidere nolite timere bonum est si omnes consentiunt ego non contradico."

"A királynét megölni nem kell félnetek jó lesz ha mindenki egyetért én nem ellenzem."

Merániai János, esztergomi érsek (1213)

//John of Merania, archbishop of Esztergom (1213)//

• You can not have contact with same player from two accs in same time. Game is blocking it.

And secound example about pillaging is possible but it is not allowed and you will get ban if you use third acc to transfer your resurces between your accs.

Alright but how will someone be able to tell if it is actually someone else or someone's alt? You can't tell if someone is ip sharing or not in the game right? Also since it is not allowed to attack same place multiple times with different accounts how long is the cooldown for that? Can you not ever attack that same city with any other account ever?

• As far as I understand all of us answering here are on the same opinion: in short: No. You can't do it.

I don't think there's too much point in checking who with whom is IP sharing. In alliances, you can see with proper rights if some members have an IP sharing with other alliances by cheking treaties, but it does not specify who has it.

Anyways you don't have to worry about someone else's multi. Don't have multi accs (or if you happen to have, have an IP sharing and don't try to circumvent the greyed out actions) and you'll be fine.

If you have multiple accounts, you must not have any interactions - neither direct nor indirect - between them, else you'll get a ban.

Uff! Én beszéltem! :)

🇭🇺 Admin -- Béta verzió | Admin -- Beta version 🇭🇺

"Reginam occidere nolite timere bonum est si omnes consentiunt ego non contradico."

"A királynét megölni nem kell félnetek jó lesz ha mindenki egyetért én nem ellenzem."

Merániai János, esztergomi érsek (1213)

//John of Merania, archbishop of Esztergom (1213)//

• Then I misunderstood. That is a good thing but I wonder if the staff is active and actually does give the ban and checks if players with ip-sharing do such things (seems like something that is really hard to monitor) because there are so many ways to indirectly help yourself using alts

• Play it right and don't mind the cheaters.

The staff does what they can.

It's not a good reason to say: others do it without being punished... then I do it too

firma-nuovo-forum.jpg

• Play it right and don't mind the cheaters.

The staff does what they can.

It's not a good reason to say: others do it without being punished... then I do it too

Of course I am not doing that. That wasn't the point of me asking this question. I am not blaming the staff either. Just curious how things work in the servers.

• You can not have contact with same player from two accs in same time. Game is blocking it.

And secound example about pillaging is possible but it is not allowed and you will get ban if you use third acc to transfer your resurces between your accs.

Alright but how will someone be able to tell if it is actually someone else or someone's alt? You can't tell if someone is ip sharing or not in the game right? Also since it is not allowed to attack same place multiple times with different accounts how long is the cooldown for that? Can you not ever attack that same city with any other account ever?

No you can not see who has ip sharing and you can attack both of his accs but he can not attack your acc with both of his. Game is blocking it. When he attack with one acc he does not have option to attack with another.

There is no cooldown. When contact is finished secound acc can start contact.

• not correct

It is an evaluation of the GO to decide if you are playing not in according to rules with your accounts.

Does not matter the coundown

firma-nuovo-forum.jpg

• It is possible to maintain several accounts on one and the same server. These have to be announced to us by using a game internal function. Direct interaction between these multi accounts is not allowed. Circumventing these rules via other players is not allowed.

According to game rules, all kinds of interactions between multi accounts aren't allowed. Even those using another account in the process (Moving resources from multi to inactive account and then looting it). Violating this rule usually ends up with a permanent ban to all involved accounts.

• It is possible to maintain several accounts on one and the same server. These have to be announced to us by using a game internal function. Direct interaction between these multi accounts is not allowed. Circumventing these rules via other players is not allowed.

According to game rules, all kinds of interactions between multi accounts aren't allowed. Even those using another account in the process (Moving resources from multi to inactive account and then looting it). Violating this rule usually ends up with a permanent ban to all involved accounts.

By the way...is it an interaction if your city gets attacked and then you want to take revenge on the attacker so you attack that player with your other account? I don't mean defending the city.

• let's not complicate our lives... let's reason in a simple way.

If I have 5 accounts of 5,000,000,000 points each, A - B - C - D - E , all linked regularly in IP, and to take revenge for an attack suffered by the player XXX that instead has only 1 account of 2,000,000 points, I attack him first with A ... then with B ... etc. ... even if not simultaneously, I will be punished.

The GO evaluates and decides.

Anyway, to answer the last question, in my opinion when you have multiple accounts linked to IP, you MUST PLAY as if they were absolutely independent, as if they were on different servers!

If your A account is attacked by XXX , or you defend yourself with A and counterattack with A ... or ... nothing ... don't do anything else... don't use B to attack XXX

You risk the ban...

this is my suggestion .... ;)

firma-nuovo-forum.jpg

By the way...is it an interaction if your city gets attacked and then you want to take revenge on the attacker so you attack that player with your other account? I don't mean defending the city.

If you will attack the player for revenge with your main account without involving the second account, then nothing is wrong. It is just a player attacking another player. Just take care not to defend the multi with the main account or attempt to get into battle with your enemy in one of your multies cities. Use every account independently and don't make them support each other by any means.