STOMT:Sixth Month's Summary

• Hello there. I wanted to show you the summary in the sixth month of the message stack. Some suggestion,some very angry people. My goal,of course,is not to invite everyone to a protest. Just to highlight the important ones among those written to make spam. I hope it works. :thumbup: badidol

"Let the island's 17th city area have an advantage. For example,give a production bonus. Paying for a place that doesn't give anything is unpleasant."

"At least I want you to allow 1% of the gold of the city to be plundered."

"I would like to see more trading ships with more capacity (from 500 to 2000) in Workshop."

"The game isn't a war game. There are only pirates now."

"I like Ikariam. Because this is extreme attractive."

"Do more things (such as missions) to interact with the map."

"I like Ikariam. Because this is a strategy game that I don't drink a lot of coffee."

"I like Ikariam. Because this is a cool game."

"Alliances can donate troops/ships and prepare their own troop/ship items."

"Add a mission that reduces Warehouse's loot protection for 1-2 hours when not caught by Spies."

"I like Ikariam. Because this is a very nice game and I like to play. Thanks."

"I like Ikariam. Because this is a nice game."

"GF should make add-ons that change the appearance of the units. So players take action. For example,Barbarians. The balance of the game doesn't change with unique soldiers,ships and/or buildings. It can be sold for more money by GF. It would be very easy to apply because of appearances of barbarians' land and sea units. Easy money for GF,more for players. Look at other games. They earn tons of money with appearances for units and buildings."

"Be full of farmers."

"Add a new,stronger and different unit to land units."

This is not the end. ;)

Resim.png

• We're moving on. 8)

"I like Ikariam. Because it's one of the best games."

"Make a spectacular tournament."

"Prepare an end to the game."

"I don't want to be attacked too often."

"Make a combat system where we can see the movement of our army live and direct them like in a 3D chess game."

"Transporting raw materials in the island is faster. It takes no more than 10 minutes. Which level of the building are in such a range? There are too many places that many cities can fit."

"Become a great strategy game as soon as possible."

"I want to know what the next step is. Many people have expressed many opinions. What is happening next?"

"I like Ikariam. I want to know what the next step is."

"The game was good. You wanted to change it."

"Let it also be silver mines as raw materials. With only these 5 raw materials,the game is boring now."

"Hire a few talented programmers to apply meaningful improvements. Then you'll have money."

"Don't overdo it."

"The administrators of GF shouldn't say that they are able to push messages that contain abusive and cowardice to the bottom and to cut them out of the game. Because this is a lie."

"Let the attacking side choose raw material that (s)he want to loot while looting a city."

"This is a super game."

This is not the end. ;)

Resim.png

• We're moving on. 8)

"I like Ikariam. Because I liked. Because it was completely free at first. Not now. I know. This is a job."

"Let have develop stages in land units. The land unit that level-up should become Hero. It should also have (in Black Market) a development bonus that allows units to fight until to the end."

"Make a new update or event. Otherwise,everything consists of "Click and Control"."

"Undo the lobby update. This was the biggest nonsense."

"The lobby update is a massacre."

"Put more functions to this game. There's nothing new for a long time."

"Let's exchange our items in the inventory according to our needs."

"Stop giant players who are bullying people too much. This is nonsense."

"Get rid of from piracy. It rewards only the biggest and most aggressive players that sitting at home all day."

"Rest in peace. Bullying isn't funny. It shouldn't be surprising that many people leave."

"Have a non-PVP mode. So you won't be a victim every day."

"Give players Ambrosia on their playing anniversaries."

"Are the players important for you? It's really sad."

"If the lobby update doesn't undo,I wouldn't want to play anymore."

"Make a central alliance warehouse where we can exchange raw materials in the alliance."

"My idea is that each port has its own ships. It should wait 180 ships in every city with a port."

"Hello,are we getting better?"

This is not the end. ;)

Resim.png

• Wooowww ^^

Thanks for your reaction. :thumbup:

We're moving on. 8)

"Let's tell our units which raw material to prioritize when looting someone."

"Have to a music."

"What is this now?"

"Give priority to the game as development."

"Allow more Warehouses. Otherwise,we can't build anything."

"Make improvements in boring cities. More features,more alternatives. Don't take serious only the big,also listen the small."

"I like Ikariam. Because it was one of the few games that made me play for almost 10 years."

"Logging in now is a little madness."

"The storage capacity shouldn't be so small."

"Innovation,please. The game continues repeating. Make an effort to enjoy the experience in the game."

"Change all this management (with the programmers' chief)."

"Make Plunder Contest to activate the servers."

"Why did you do this?"

"It would be great if you did a war simulator. In this way,units/ships come to life,destroy enemies and display their performances."

"Stop opening new servers that destroy old ones."

"The upgrades of the buildings shouldn't last for years."

"Let's upgrade all the buildings at once."

This is not the end. ;)

Resim.png

• We're moving on. 8)

"Why shouldn't gold be included in the game as a luxury raw material?"

"Let's add a second e-mail address or phone number to the account if we can't enter our first e-mail address and remember the password."

"I like Ikariam. Because it's very original."

"Let's upgrade all the buildings simultaneously."

"This is a nice game."

"This game is totally wretched. We are logging in and there is no activity around us. The rest of the game is like building a farm."

"I like Ikariam. Because this game is very interesting."

"Remove piracy. It isn't really funny anymore. I want this."

"The game needs to be updated."

"Why did you remove the friend invite link?"

"Do less nonsense like this and work harder to update the game. You are lazy."

"Bring back old Ikariam."

"Add music."

"Make a tab that shows the total impact of the faiths of all cities whose miracle is active."

"Incomplete cultural treaties due to inactive and few actives should be filled automatically with the artworks created by the system."

"Remove Museum nonsense. What does it do? More obstacles."

This is not the end. ;)

Resim.png

• We're moving on. 8)

"Create a server where Ambrosia can't be bought and there are no pirates. Go back to the old days."

"Instead of going to Hideout,let's send spy and give task from the Military Advisor."

"I like Ikariam. I like collaboration. I don't like competition. I don't like to buy Ambrosia and to deprive of the resources that I bought."

"I like Ikariam. Because this is a good game."

"It should be just attack very strong and active players. Because new players can't develop."

"There is nothing but nothing."

"If we won the war with the enemy city but nothing to plunder,let's plunder the research point."

"I like Ikariam. Because this is very beautiful."

"This is a good game."

"I like Ikariam. Because this is an old game."

"Are you serious in the new update? You're better than fake accounts about disgust people."

"Add new things."

"Get rid of nonsense. Add a new raw material."

"This is the best game."

"The best of the best."

"Have a good lifestyle and a lover. That is all."

"Do a new Information Technology business."

This is not the end. ;)

Resim.png

• We're moving on. 8)

"Let's train Spartans in Barracks."

"Let's fight the Romans and Persians."

"Let's train an army that willing to fight the other side when we occupy port or city. So there is no need to bring our army and attack again."

"Make addings to units as defense."

"Remove piracy. It caused wars and plunder to die."

"I like Ikariam. Because this is a very good game."

"Stay forever."

"Improve the game instead of making it worse. Congratulations for the new login system. This is nonsense."

"Make it easy to find cultural treaties."

"Add emojis to the game."

"Let Second Dump be possible."

"Make a reform in piracy. So even the little ones obtain a chance."

"Do what you've to do but don't let them invade you."

"Make a random (3 vs 3) combat event."

"Do whatever you want."

"Make alliances more important. Add new features. Prepare a tournament among alliances."

"Make different appearances to troops/ships according to government form."

This is not the end. ;)

Resim.png

• We're moving on. 8)

"For the game to be very good,it seems that it needs to be changed a little."

"Make a mode (like Lord of the Rings) where everyone chooses a side (good and bad). It can be funny if done well."

"Make Doctor more necessary."

"Make a "hero" who will direct the army in battle."

"Make new island forms absolutely. Make a mode that have continents instead of islands. For example,fight to possess. Make a limited number of alliances."

"Let see if there are foreign spies in the city."

"I like Ikariam. Because this game is funny."

"I want more addiction to the game."

"A little more interface. Develop many things for more playability. Definitely add 1 more advisor."

"Terminate the player's ability to use vacation mode at any stage of battle or deployment."

"Be even better."

"Time is too long for everything."

"Add sounds to the game. In this way,you enter the game really. Let there be background music,character sounds,battle cries."

"It would be good and more strategic to have new troops and be able to choose where each unit would be in the slots instead of randomly."

"Let buy Ambrosia with gold."

"Make Future's Researchs more appropriate for time. It's taking for years."

This is not the end. ;)

Resim.png

• We're moving on. 8)

"Add Ambrosia to the 7th day bonus."

"I like Ikariam. Because thanks to its simple gameplay,I relax after work."

"Make the continents."

"It should be cheaper if they want us to buy. I used to shop more."

"Make a war simulator."

"Find a solution for multi accounts. That's what kill the game."

"Make a smaller World Map. So players can interact with each other much easier."

"Reduce round time in battle. 15 minutes per round is horror. 5 minutes per round is perfect."

"Make it possible to somehow make cultural treaty. There are no players on the server anymore."

"War simulator."

"Make fewer servers. Thus,older ones become more crowded."

"Make all the code open source. This is the only thing that can save the game."

"Add a notification bell reporting that message has receive."

"Do everything we mentioned here."

"Make more island designs,more troops,cargo balloons."

"I like Ikariam. Because I like strategy."

"Get Spartan possible buy with gold."

"Be faultless."

This is not the end. ;)

Resim.png

• We're moving on. 8)

"I've been playing for years. This game is about to reach rock bottom. Don't let it die."

"Organize alliance tournaments. Let it be 3 vs 3. Winners get awards."

"Let us be able to organize the capacity of Warehouse according to ourselves. For example,I can stock more Wood when I've no Crystal."

"Make next server international war server."

"Add a button that works simultaneously in all Tavern/Academy buildings,so we don't have to do it separately in each city."

"Make a spy task that reduces Warehouse's loot protection for a certain time and a certain percentage."

"I want to know her/his crew strength when someone attacked me in piracy. So I know more about my opponent."

"I wish it had the same excitement as in 2008."

"Make a new building that can train mythological units. This can be so fantastic."

"Make special events (for 5 days) where we fight barbarians and gain new weapons or new technologies."

"Let's buy Ambrosia with gold."

"Please make fight event against Barbarians with more rewards."

"Bigger,more beautiful and more units and buildings."

"Be like other games. Finish the server in 9 months and start again from beginning."

"Add a friend who will play with me to game but won't have a name."

This is not the end. ;)

Resim.png

• We're moving on. 8)

"I like Ikariam. Because this is a funny game to play in spare time."

"Make more Barbarian Villages that are developing but not looting."

"Make more capacity for Warehouse after playing more than 8 years. I've no capacity to develop."

"It would be good to have more capacity in Warehouse. Because I've reached the game limit that stagnate."

"Add more functions in the management of the city."

"Make a server where it's possible to attack just barbarians. Let's get to join alliances against them and win many raw materials."

"8 online players mean nothing. I don't want to continue playing."

"It should have animation in Shipyard while making ships."

"Let's conquer other cities."

"Make gold mine."

"Make sea monsters."

"Make it more interactive. Ikariam is a good game but it can be much better."

"I returned to the game almost 4 years later. There is nothing new. I leave you for another 4 years. Good luck."

"Add something new to attract players."

"Merge servers and merge now."

The end:?:

Resim.png

• Continue with good work. There are more of us who read. It is nice to see all of this on one place. I am glad to see that there are still positive comments about ikariam. Also sad to see so many good ideas which we can not get. But at least we can hope, and who knows maybe this thread helps people from GF to see how much potencial ikariam still have.

• Continue with good work. There are more of us who read. It is nice to see all of this on one place. I am glad to see that there are still positive comments about ikariam. Also sad to see so many good ideas which we can not get. But at least we can hope, and who knows maybe this thread helps people from GF to see how much potencial ikariam still have.

Thanks. :saint:

This is my goal. :thumbup:

Resim.png

We losted all hopes....

Please ... note that all theese suggestions are yet in stompt's page ...

why did you create this one if no one must to read the suggestions ??

firma-nuovo-forum.jpg