Adivina quien va a postear después de ti

• yes

but i am tired Shadine

BVzIdVU.png

(player account)Falcon of Palestine

BE A LION AND DO NOT BE A SHEEP

Sé un león y no seas una oveja

Always keep in mind that you're not alone here and that behind every account there is a human being that does not want to be insulted or treated badly, just like you don't want to be treated that way.

• no

Rosie

Живот је вечита борба.

Ко сме,тај може.

Ко не зна за страх,тај иде напред.

Војвода Живојин Мишић

Take a look at this previous post and edit it when you see that you made a mistake. I want everything to be right. I do not want to play a police.

• I love eating and looking for the best meat

I go now

Shadine

BVzIdVU.png

(player account)Falcon of Palestine

BE A LION AND DO NOT BE A SHEEP

Sé un león y no seas una oveja

Always keep in mind that you're not alone here and that behind every account there is a human being that does not want to be insulted or treated badly, just like you don't want to be treated that way.

• e5768a3f237b6f97a04a0bbcd6bf382co.png

Crédito Sr-dimensional

:love:Tengo una gran luz que me ilumina todos los días:love:

Yo solo tengo dos atributos uno no recuerdo cual es y el otro es mi sorprendente memoria

Soy un luchador. Siempre he sido un luchador. Las pocas veces que he estado en mi tiempo libre, he sido miserable. Quiero desafíos, los anhelo.(Mara Jade)

Miembro de Roma (Rho Argentina) y MOK 3 (Alpha España)

• No

Shadine

e5768a3f237b6f97a04a0bbcd6bf382co.png

Crédito Sr-dimensional

Yo solo tengo dos atributos uno no recuerdo cual es y el otro es mi sorprendente memoria

Soy un luchador. Siempre he sido un luchador. Las pocas veces que he estado en mi tiempo libre, he sido miserable. Quiero desafíos, los anhelo.(Mara Jade)

• No

Lysippe  

Живот је вечита борба.

Ко сме,тај може.

Ко не зна за страх,тај иде напред.

Војвода Живојин Мишић

Take a look at this previous post and edit it when you see that you made a mistake. I want everything to be right. I do not want to play a police.

• No

Lysippe

Crédito Sr-dimensional

• Si

Shadine

no

MPM

Si 9 horas despues pero si XD

Crédito Sr-dimensional

• Nope

Shadine

Crédito Sr-dimensional