Just paste! (game)

• Let's begin a game: JUST PASTE! :)

Just right click and then choose "Paste" or hit Ctrl-V and you'll paste whatever is on the clipboard!

If you've logged in with your smartphone just hold on your finger on the screen and then hit "Paste"!

Let's share our clipboard! ^^

Reza

• Oops! It seems I've made a copy before reply! :D

Reza

• I'm not gonna name names because they're private things, but I know when she see it, she’ll know this is for her. When I received the call come over I need to talk to you, I thought it might be something wrong but she assured me it wasn’t to bad. ( I was on the road traveling for work at the time but headed home. She asked if I could come straight to her house so I new something was wrong. I tried to get it out of her over the phone but she wasn’t going. I arrived, I walked in and she was sitting In her little sitting room and I noticed the brown envelope on the coffee table but sat down beside her and she was just so calm I thought it couldn’t be to much cause for the calm and tranquility she had. I ask and then she picked up the envelope and looked me in my eye and said honey I have cancer. I couldn't believe it. I started to cry and she said to me: do not cry (with a peace), God is with me. We fought it and I mean we fought it hard. You was so brave and never showed any weakness all the way to the end. I will always love you My Angel, My soldier, my best friend, my breath when life wasn’t nice. I will Definitely, in the most difficult moments it is that you know who the real friends are or the people who truly appreciate you. Unfortunately most friendships abandon you and only send you "good vibrations," but by far...I decided to post this message in support of a very special person for me who fought firmly and with good energy. Taught me to live every day as the best day! Now I'm looking at those who will have time to read this post until the end. This is a small test, just to see who reads and who shares without reading! If you read everything, select "like" so I can put a thank you on your profile. Cancer is very invasive and destructive to our body. It's a very long process. Please in honor of someone who died or is fighting cancer, or even had cancer but healed; copy and paste. Everyone says, "if you need anything, don't doubt it, I'll be there for you."

So I'm going to make a challenge, I think less than half of my friends will put this on their wall. You just have to copy (not share). I want to know who I can count on. As soon as you do, write "done" in the comments.... In the least amount of time you can tell who’s there for you.

This is EVIL:evil::evil::evil:219-ddk-png

• Seoul, the capital of South Korea, is a huge metropolis where modern skyscrapers, high-tech subways and pop culture meet Buddhist temples, palaces and street markets. Notable attractions include futuristic Dongdaemun Design Plaza, a convention hall with curving architecture and a rooftop park; Gyeongbokgung Palace, which once had more than 7,000 rooms; and Jogyesa Temple, site of ancient locust and pine trees.

Reza